The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 116-: The Strongest of the Strongest (Part 4)


(TL By GUST)







The power in my body is gone.








 My knees jerk and I can barely stand.







 I felt like if I let my guard down even a little, I would fall down and never get up again.





"Not yet..."







 I desperately held my consciousness together and looked ahead.







 For the first time, Suzu showed a defensive stance against Kamui's blow.




 I remember up to that point.




 I also remember that there was a certain response.





 But beyond that, I don't know.







 Right now, Kamui's blow is blowing dust, visibility is bad, and I can't see anything.





 Have you reached Mr. Suzu?





 Is this the end?




 I can't afford to fall down until I see the results.






“Rain, are you okay?”




"Somehow... but more than that..."




"Mother... is that right?"






 Before long, the dust cleared.





 No matter what happens, he scolds his disobedient body and prepares Kamui.




 If it comes down to it, I'll do it in rapid succession.






"Tsu"






 The dust clears up...




 Susan was standing there.



 Although it is tattered here and there ......





 However, it seems to be relatively energetic, and is firmly planted on the ground.






 ……Please excuse me.




 Could it be a real monster?




 I'm sorry, but I can't help but think like that.







"I'll do it. The one just now worked quite well."




"If possible, I wanted you to fall down..."



“There is one thing I want to ask you, is that okay?”




"what is it?"





"Suddenly, Mr. Rain's movements have improved, what is that?"





"Um... I used ability enhancement magic."






 Maybe I shouldn't do things that reveal my hand.





 However, when I came to my senses, I was speaking frankly.




 Perhaps Suzu-san's personality makes her do that.








"I see, I see... but it was divided into several stages, wasn't it?"




"Because I layered"








"Can you do that?"




"It's the first time it's happened, so it's just a rush. Well, it looks like it went well."



“But, judging by Mr. Rain’s face, isn’t it pretty unreasonable?”








"oh dear……"




It hurts here and there.





 Even the slightest movement of the fingertip causes needle-like pain.





 It must be a reaction to overworking the body beyond its limits.







"You're doing something unreasonable. I don't know what will happen if you do something like that...why are you doing that? Do you really want to be with Kanade-chan that much?"





"of course"







 I answered immediately.






 Do you want to be with Kanade?




 Don't you want to break up with Kanade?






 I know the answer.




 I'm determined to be with you.






 I have decided that I don't want to break up.






 It's the first "real" friend I've ever had.







 When I was at a loss after being expelled from the hero party...




 Kanade greeted me with a bright smile.





 It may be an exaggeration, but you can call it a life saver.





 To that extent, I felt indebted to Kanade.








 Well, I don't mind that kind of formality.





 Leaving aside things like indebtedness and such...








"From now on, I want to be with Kanade. I think so."






 I want to be with you




 My thoughts are just that.







"I see,  I see……"




"?"







 Mr. Suzu keeps asking questions as if to confirm something.





 For some reason, he doesn't try to resume the fight.






 It would happened to?







 Could it be, like me, Suzu-san has taken quite a bit of damage?





 Is it barely standing?







 ……Different.






 As far as I can see, it seems that there is still a lot of energy left.





 It's different from this one with wounds all over.






 So what the heck...?







"... Phew"





Along with a small sigh, Suzu-san made a somewhat lonely face.





 Still, he smiles happily.




 It may be a contradiction, but that was the expression on his face.








"Children grow up without parents."





"Nyan? Mother?"





"Wow, I got it"







 Suzu-san fell down with a bang, along with an outrageous line.






 I do not understand.




 All of a sudden, not only I, but everyone else was dumbfounded.







"Um...?"





"What's wrong? Aren't you happy? It's Mr. Rain's victory, isn't it?"






 No, even if you say that with such a cheerful face...





 I can't understand it, or rather, the development is too sudden to understand.




 What does it mean?







"Hey... Mom"




“What is it, Kanade-chan?”





"Mom, are you still fine? You're not hurt, are you?"





"No, I got hit. The blow just now was incredibly powerful. I can't stand anymore.






 It seems to be terribly intentional.






 Even though Suzu has overwhelming power, she seems to have no acting ability at all.







"Hey hey, mother. What do you mean? I don't know what to do even if you suddenly joke like that."





"I'm not kidding."







 Suzu-san had a very kind face when she said that.






"It's my loss."





"but……"




“I thought Kanade-chan would be better off in the village… but it seems that was a mistake. Kanade-chan wasn’t this energetic when he was in the village. I tell her to let her go on a journey, but it seems like she was right. Kanade-chan was able to grow up thanks to her contact with the outside world. In that case, I won't bring her back."





"Mom……"





 Kanade seemed to be moved by Suzu-san's understanding, and her eyes were slightly teary.







"Well, let me correct one thing."





"what is it?"




“I was able to grow not because I went out into the outside world, but because I met Rain.”





"To Rain-san..."



“Because I was with Rain, I am who I am today. Mom.”






 Kanade smiles brightly.




 Was I also able to be useful to Kanade?




 Kanade's words make me very happy.







"I see. If that's the case, it's even more difficult to bring back Kanade-chan. It seems I was wrong."





"thanks Mom"



“I have to say thank you. Thank you for raising Kanade-chan so far. Rain-san.”





"No, I'm nothing..."




"You're welcome at a time like this, aren't you?"





"Even if you say..."






 I'm always being helped, and I'm not doing anything...







"Rain, Rain"






 Kanade stands in front of me and smiles.







"I'm so happy that you fought for me."




"Kanade..."




"Besides, I've been helped by various things...I'm not doing something unilaterally, isn't it? I'm also being helped by Rain. I'm here."





"……I see"





"Thank you, Rain♪"




"You're welcome. And..."



"Nyan?"




"I look forward to working with you"



"Yeah♪"






 Kanade smiles happily.




 I didn't lose that smile.



 good.





 It is very nice.





"Fufu... I caused it myself, but I think the case is closed."





"Really, that's it. Mother, don't tell me."




"sorry"








"Mo"





 Kanade and Suzu-san got along so well that it was hard to believe that they had been fighting with all their might until just now, and they were laughing together.





 Somehow, they are good friends.





 I envy you a little.





"Wh...it's bad..."






 Threads of tension are unraveled ......





 Immediately, pain, fatigue, and all sorts of things rushed in at once.



 Originally, I could barely stand.





 There is no way I can bear those burdens...






“Nyaa, Rain!?”





 My consciousness became distant, and I heard Kanade's voice in the distance.




Comments

Popular Posts