The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 114-: The Strongest of the Strongest (Part 2)





(TL By GUST)










"Sora, Luna! Support!"








 I can't deal with Suzu-san by myself.






 Until Kanade and Tania return to the front line, I have to somehow keep it.





 For that reason, I requested support from Sora and Luna.









 Since Suzu-san and I are so close to each other, normally we can't cast magic.






 Because it gets me involved.





 But there is only one way to avoid getting involved.





 If it's just the two of you, you should be able to figure it out!









""Paralyze Shock!!!""







 As expected, Sora and Luna unleash the abnormal state magic.





 I have the ability, 『Nullify Status Abnormality』.






 With this, there is no problem even if you get caught.






"Mya!?"








 Suzu-san let out a strange voice while looking numb.





 No matter how much Suzu-san is the strongest of the strongest species, cat spirits are weak against magic.






 It seems that he was unable to overcome that weakness, and was affected by a status ailment.








 Now is your chance!







 I'm going to pay Mr. Tin's feet and push him down to the ground ...








"Yeah"





"Wha...!?"








 …… Just as I was about to brush my foot off, Suzu-san twisted her body slightly.






 It's not like I struggled with pain.




 Without any waste, he avoided my attack with the minimum necessary movement.









 A foot sweep is avoided, and my foot kicks into the air.








 On the contrary, Suzu-san tripped me and I fell to the ground.











"why……!?"





"Fufufu. Magic is the weak point of the cat spirit race. I noticed the good points, but... did you think I'd leave the weak point as it is forever? There's nothing I can do about attack magic, but... I was doing special training so that I could move to some extent even if I got caught in abnormal status magic.”








 Mr. Suzu said lightly.





 To be able to move even after being hit by status ailment magic...





 How can I do such a ridiculous thing?













 Unpalatable.






 Suzu-san is tougher than I thought.





 Always on top of this.






 Still, I can't give up.






 If I give up now, I will break up with Kanade!








"The magic we can use is..."






"There are many more!"







 Sora and Luna shout.









"Poison..."





"Freeze..."







 The magic that adds poison and the magic that freezes were about to be released.






 However, Mr. Suzu moves first.












"We don't use the same hand."





"Kya!?"




“Mugu!?”







 Suzu-san swung her fist wide as if to strike a huge enemy.







 With just that, a shock wave was generated from the fist attack.






 The shock wave engulfs Sora and Luna, throwing them high into the sky.





 Round and round, the leaves fall like they are dancing.






 The two of them roll their eyes.








"Gap..."






"Arii i i i i i i i i!!!"






 Kanade and Tania, who were supposed to have been thrown away, had suddenly returned.






 At the same time, I jumped at Suzu-san, who was still in the posture of swinging her arms.







"There is no gap."






"Meow!?"






“Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”









 Kanade and Tania are thrown away again.






 It is blown away with tremendous force and rolls on the ground.






 Are you okay, huh...?











"Hmm... is this all happening at the same time? It's a little disappointing. I haven't moved at all from this position, have I?"






"Kuh..."









 This person is an unbelievable monster.







 In the daytime game of tag, I learned about his high physical ability, and I thought I knew his strength, but...








 No way.





 The source of this person's power has nothing to do with the physical abilities of the cat spirit race, but is in a completely different place.








 "Technology".





 The techniques for fighting have been polished to such an extent.






 It's no different from a seasoned adventurer... No, it's more than that.






 Could it be that he possesses the same level of skill as an S-rank adventurer?








 On the other hand, we have fought only relying on physical ability.






 I have some experience, but...




 Such a thing is useless against a technique that has been trained to the limit.








 It's like a kid challenging a professional boxer to a fistfight.








 The power difference is overwhelming.






 I can't believe there is such a difference...





"Is this the end?"






"... No, not yet."








 Receiving Suzu-san's provocative smile, I slowly stood up.







 Everyone else got up and prepared themselves.







 There's more difference than I expected, but...






 I can't help but stop!






"Sora, Luna! Match me!"






"Confirmed!"





"Umu!"





"Fireball Multi-Shot!"






 Unleashes multiple fireballs.








 I can't afford to take it easy, I'm doing my best.






 Pour all the magic power into it, and multiple gigantic fireballs flood Suzu-san.








 Even so, Suzu-san didn't try to move from where she was, as if to show the difference in power.







 Swing your fist, and the pressure alone will set off a fireball.







「「Lightning Strike!!!」」









 At the right time, Sora and Luna's magic exploded.






 Like a serpent crawling on the ground, the lightning bolt of purple electricity runs through.








"Add this too!"








 Tania spread her dragon wings and soared high into the sky.








 Then hit the Dragon Breath.







 The magic of Sora and Luna.







 And Tania's breath unites and explodes, but...






"It's sweet."









 Suzu-san's smile never disappeared.








 I flicked Sora and Luna's magic from the front with my fist.







 Does that mean that there is no problem as long as it doesn't hit directly?





 He's incredible.








 Tania's breath was offset by swinging her fist and creating a shockwave.






 Kanade and I have done something similar before...





 At that time, I felt like we were finally able to do it together.





 Besides, Tania was taking it easy.









 Right now, Tania should be serious too...








 Suzu-san defends it by herself.






"Not yet!"






"Unyan!"








 Following the attacks of the three, Kanade and I ran together.






 The two of them work together to drive in a storm of fists and kicks.





 However, they are all shunned or avoided.








 But that was expected.









 As I read, Suzu-san's counterattack fist comes flying, but...






"Here it is!"





"eh?"








 With the『Gravity Manipulation』obtained from making a contract with Tina, he reduced the gravity applied to himself to zero.






 Softly jump over Suzu-san.






 As expected, this seems to have been unexpected, Suzu-san's fist loses sight of its target and swings in the air.








 In the meantime, cancel the gravity operation.






 When I landed on the ground, I immediately activated Narukami's special mechanism and shot out the wire.






 I tied up Suzu-san's body from behind.




 Furthermore, Kanade hugged Suzu-san from the front, doubly blocking her movement.









"No matter what, you can't shake off this restraint right away!?"







"Yes. But you can't beat me just by stopping your movement."








 It's just like Suzu said...





 We have a trump card.







“Rain……!”







 The space nearby distorted, and Nina appeared with Tina.







 Judging it as a perfect opportunity, he probably flew in with teleportation.





"Nice timing, Nina!"





"... Hmm!"




“And… I’ll leave the rest to you, Tina!”





"Okay. Leave it to me!"






 Tina gave a thumbs up...



 Just like that, it melted into the air and disappeared into Suzu-san.





Comments

Popular Posts