The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 115-: The Strongest of the Strongest (Part 3)



(TL BY GUST)








Suzu-san's movement, which had continued to advance rapidly, suddenly stopped.





 It didn't move like a stone statue, and the light disappeared from its eyes.






"You did it!!!"






 Kanade jumped up and down as if to express his joy.





 With the same momentum, I will hug you here.






"Wow!?"






"Rain, you did it! You beat your mother!"






“Wait.






"There's no need for that. Cat spirits are weak against ghosts. Win, win♪"







 Kanade jumped on the spot.





 At that time, various parts of the body were pressed ... ...






 I want you to be a little self-reliant.






 Anyway.








"What do you think of Tania?"







 Tania peered into Suzu-san's face, who was frozen.








"Hmm... I agree with the opinion that cat spirits are extremely vulnerable to such attacks..."






"But?"






"Isn't it strange that Tina's consciousness doesn't come out even though she's possessed?"




"a"






 That's what it sounds like.




 If he succeeds in possessing her, Tina's consciousness should come to the fore.






 Despite that, no one's consciousness came out, and Suzu-san remained frozen……






 I have a bad feeling.







 And the premonition hits the mark.





 Twitch, I could see Suzu-san's fingertips move.







“Tania, get away!”






"Oh!"








 Tania seems to have sensed Suzu-san's movements as well.






 I jumped back in a panic.







 and……





“Hyaaaaah!?”







 Like a pawn, Tina jumped out of Suzu-san's body.






 no.






 Rather than jumping out, it would be more correct to say that it was bounced off.







 Tina is blown away while spinning and spinning ... ...





 Squeaky, and cleverly applied the brakes in the air to stop.







“Tina, are you okay!?”




"It's okay."





 He seemed to be dizzy, but since he was able to answer properly, his consciousness must be clear.





 good.





 Although it is relieved ......



 I glance at Suzu-san.




 Noticing my gaze, I smiled.






 …The biggest threat has been removed, doesn't it?







"I'm sorry... I tried my best, but I failed..."






"Eh... why? Even a mother can resist ghosts..."






"That's what you can do."







 Suzu said with a smile.







"Didn't I tell you? I won't leave the weaknesses of the cat spirits as they are. The countermeasures against ghosts are also perfect."






"That's right..."






"However, Tina-san's power is quite strong, and it took a while to negate the possession, but..."





"Ku"





“Is this your trump card?









 That's right, so I have no words to reply.






 I shouldn't have been complacent, thinking that it would be fine if it was possessed.







 The opponent is Suzu-san, the strongest of the strongest.









 It should have been packed more thoroughly.






"Well, what do you do? Even if you lose your trump card, do you still want to continue?"




"of course"








 Even if everyone becomes a bunch, it will not be an enemy.





 Tina's possession has also been repelled.






 Still, surrendering is not an option.



 If I leave here, Kanade will be gone.





 That alone is not acceptable.








 However, what happened...




 I have to beat Suzu-san somehow.






 How to do that?




 Anything is fine.





 In order to win against Mr. Suzu, the action you should take here is...





"..."






 I came up with one.





 Calculate the probability of success in your head.









 …Maybe 5% would be good.









 But as it is now, the probability of winning is zero even if we run into blind clouds.





 If so, I would like to bet on the one with the highest probability.







 It's like a suicide attack, so it can only be used once.





 Be careful... but be bold.





"Kanade, please lend me your strength with a signal. Use Kamui."





"Yeah"



"Everyone asks for support and disturbance."





"roger that"






 Everyone nodded, starting with Tania.





"Let's go!"







 I ran on the signal.








“You are full of spirit.






 Suzu-san greets us with a relaxed smile.






"Don't eat this!"




「「Dragoon howling!!」」



 Tania continuously shoots fireballs.






 Along with that, Sora and Luna cast magic.





The two attacks overlap, creating a storm of explosive flames and attacking Suzu-san.






 However, Suzu didn't run away and cut through the storm of explosion flames with fist pressure.






 Regardless, it's a ridiculous physical ability.







 I've never heard of repelling attacks from dragons and spirits with just one fist.






 However, I was able to fulfill the role of blocking the view.






 Approach while Suzu-san's vision is blocked by the explosive flames.






 Run side by side with Kanade and attack from left and right.







"It's sweet."





 Suzu-san accurately blocked Kanade and I's attacks with a movement that seemed to have eyes on the sides as well.






 Although it shifts to random hits as it is, none of them lead to effective hits.










"Then, it's time to counterattack...!?"







 Suzu-san's movement slows down for a moment.








 When I looked, Tina was holding out her hand.






 It seems that he is controlling the other person's body through the application of possession.






 But it doesn't last long.






 Immediately the bondage is lifted and Suzu-san is free.







"Eee!"







 This time, Nina jumped out.




 Move directly above Mr. Suzu with teleportation.







 As it is, it hits the body using the whole body.







 Although there is no damage, Suzu-san's movement slows down again as she seems to be surprised by Nina's bold action.





 In the meantime, Nina metastasized again and fled far away.







"Boost!"





 Here, I used ability enhancement magic.





 The target is... me.



 Already used once.





 On top of that, it was used repeatedly.





 Stacking ability-enhancing magic.





 That's the new trump card I came up with.





"Guh...!?"






 For a moment, my vision blurs.





 Such a distorted feeling that living things are lurking inside the body.





 My body was about to explode, but I forced myself to suppress it……





 Make the power that overflows from the depths of your heart your own.



"Ohhhhh!!!"





"Kuh!?"






 With my double-strengthened power, I hit Suzu-san wildly.





 For the first time, I could see the color of impatience on Suzu-san's face.






 Some clean hits are decided as it doesn't seem to catch up with my attack.






 I'm getting through!






 Then...




"Boost!!!"





 triple use.





 With his ability further strengthened, he pulled out the kamuy behind his waist.



"Kanade!"



"Yes!"



 Reach out your hand ......




 Kanade firmly grasps my hand.






 Kamui's blade shone like no other.







"With this... how is it aaaaaa!!!"




 I swung down a blow with all my might.





Comments

Popular Posts