The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 113-: The Strongest of the Strongest (Part 1)





(TL By GUST) 









Even though I declared the start, Suzu-san wouldn't move.







 Standing in a defenseless position, smiling.







 Are you watching?




 No, it's unnatural not to even take a stance.



 That means...








"Unyah... this is it"







"Are you saying that you should call me?"







 Kanade and Tania look irritated.






 As the two expected, Suzu-san didn't try to move from that spot.







 He even yawned when he showed me a place full of gaps.







 Glancing at Kanade and Tania...




 A little beckoning.





 Any time is fine.



 Come on.







 It's just an attitude of saying.




“I’m already angry!







 It seems that his pride was hurt by being looked down on, Kanade made an angry face.






“Unya……Nyan!!!”







 Kick the ground and dash.





 Its form is so fast that it cannot be seen.





 Apparently, just like he said, he decided to hit with all his might from the beginning without taking it easy.








 Although it will be in the form of riding on Mr. Suzu's provocation ...







 But going full throttle from the beginning would be the right answer.





 The opponent is Suzu-san, who has shown an outrageous ability.





 I felt like if I was stingy, I would be killed in no time.







“Just because you’re a mother, don’t hold back!”






"Fufu, I'll definitely check how much you've grown."





 Mr. Suzu says with a relaxed smile.






"Mmm, make a fool out of me! I'll change that smiley face into a crying face."







 It's not a word for parents, is it?






 Although I think about that, I'm in the middle of a match right now, so I'll keep quiet.








 Kanade approached Suzu-san at the speed of the wind, GO! and raised his fist.






 A powerful blow that can even pierce steel plates.






 No matter how much Suzu-san, it's something that you can't accept head-on...







"Okay, okay."






 I took it straight on!?







 Suzu-san, still smiling, as usual, took Kanade's fist with her palm.







 There is no fact that Kanade was actually taking it easy.






 The proof was that Suzu-san's body was being pushed backwards as if by Kanade's fist pressure.






 But that's it.







 It doesn't look like he's taken any damage, and he hasn't even lost his balance.









"Hmm... that was a pretty good blow just now. Kanade-chan has grown up too... but it's useless because she doesn't have any skill at all. Just hitting her doesn't have much power." won't you come out?"







"Meow, meow...!?"





"When you put your fist in, like this, you have to use your hips!"





“Funya!?”








 Mr. Tin twists his body lightly ......






 I fired my fist.












 It's a different speed than Kanade.







 I could barely see it, but I might not be able to see it next time.






 So fast... and heavy.






 Suzu-san's fist hits Kanade, and his small body flutters in the air.









 As if caught in a tornado, Kanade was blown far away……






 It made a big hole in the ground and finally stopped.





"... and it's outrageous"









 Tania, who was watching the series of events, twitched her face.





 Kanade, who should have fought on an equal footing with demons, was treated like a child.





 Once again, I realize Suzu-san's outrageous power.







 Suzu-san intercepted Kanade, but did not follow up.







 Without attacking anyone else, he stood with a smile on his face like a champion waiting for a challenger.







 Judging that there will be no follow-up, go to Kanade.






 Inside the small crater, I reached out to Kanade who was dizzy and spinning.






"Kanade, are you okay?"






"Uh, yeah... it's okay, huh...? Funyaa."




"Don't attack suddenly alone"




"Yeah, I'm sorry... but I thought it would be better to leave it like that. Everyone hasn't actually seen your mother fight... I thought it would be nice if I could find a way out, even if just a little. But... unyaa, I was killed in an instant. It was useless..."






"Nothing like that. I was able to grab a lot of things."




"Is that so?"





"Can Kanade still move?"





"Yeah, okay!"




"Okay, let's go!"







 I took Kanade's hand and made him stand up.





 Then go back to everyone.






"I'm a little immature, but I'll push through with violence in numbers."





"Nyaa... what are you going to do?"




“Me, Kanade, and Tania are the vanguard.






"Yes, I understand."





 Kanade and Tania nodded.








“So, Sora and Luna are the rear guard.






"Understood"





"Understood! I'll give you a painful blow."











 Sora and Luna clench their fists to show their motivation.








"Nina and Tina are our trump cards. We'll somehow restrain Suzu-san, so at that time, I want Nina to move closer and Tina to possess her."






"Uh... yeah. I'll do my best...!"




"Leave it to me!"





 Nina's face stiffened a little, as she seemed nervous because it was her trump card.








 On the other hand, Tina smiled as if she had courage.







 I'm a little worried, but...








 There is no more time for detailed meetings.








 After all, Suzu-san may change her mind and turn to attack.







"Let's go!"






 Whoa! everyone responded cheerfully.









 Run side by side with Kanade and Tania.











 At the same time, build and unleash magic formulas in your head.






"Multi Boost!"








 Including myself, increased abilities.










 Power spreads to every corner of the body, and the sensation of sharpening the nerves spreads.







 Compared to Kanade and Tania, I'm powerless...









 With this, you should be able to keep up to some extent!








"Huh!"






 First, I hit the blow.








 A kick that goes around sideways just before and scoops it up.







 Matching it, Kanade and Tania attacked him with fist rushes from the front.








 Simultaneous attack from the front and sides.






 If this is the case...!









"W-what is this...?"







 Suzu-san handled Kanade and Tania's rushes with both hands and avoided my kicks by deflecting her body.






 However, the smile that had been there until now had disappeared.







 Instead, there is a small look of surprise.








 He probably noticed that Kanade's power was amplified.











 Surprise and bewilderment... both can be read from Suzu-san's expression.







"I'm going to fold it like this!"







 Now is your chance.








 Kanade, Tania, and I attacked from three directions.






"Oh, oh... this is quite..."










 As expected of Suzu-san, it seems difficult to deal with the three of us at the same time.






 Unable to turn to a counterattack, it becomes a one-sided defensive battle.






 ok, it feels good.





 Grab the flow and don't let go.





 Push off as it is ......






 Watching the timing, I sealed the movement with Narukami's wire.





 Of course, they would escape immediately, but it would be enough if they could stop their movements even for a moment.








 Have Sora and Luna drive magic into them...

 







    

    I get Nina and Tina to move under the turmoil.







 I was assembling such a strategy in my head ...






"What do you mean? Kanade-chan seems to be stronger than before...?"





"I will not reveal my hand."




“That’s true.



"What did you say……?"







 You will immediately understand the meaning of Suzu-san's words.






 It looked like Suzu-san's fist moved.





 It's so fast that I can't see it accurately.






"Meow!?"



"Kyaa!?"






 When I came to my senses, Kanade and Tania were thrown away.







Comments

Popular Posts