The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 112-: Tin's Trial (Part 3)





(TL By GUST)









After somehow breaking through the second trial...








 We returned home once and waited for nightfall.





 According to Suzu, she wants everyone to challenge the final trial together.





 That's why I waited for the night when Tina could act freely.






 Then came the night.







 At night, I take Tina and go out again.





 And this time it moved to the plains.





 The plains were quiet at night, and a gentle breeze was blowing.








 No animals, no monsters, only us.






"Alright"








 Suzu-san, who was walking in the lead, stopped and turned around.






"Well then, let's do the last test."







 Suzu was smiling.






"Uh... I have a bad feeling nya."





"What's wrong, Kanade?"







"When your mother makes that kind of face, it's usually when she's thinking about something stupid..."





"I see"









 There must be a mother's fear that she knows only because she is a daughter.





 Kanade felt frightened and puffed up his ears.









"... Uh"





"Should be fine"








"Nya……Rain?”





 Gently, I hold Kanade's hand.




 To convey my heat...





 Squeeze it tightly.





"Nyaa... does it hurt?"





"I'm sorry. But I thought it would be better to do this now."




“…Yeah.





“No matter what the test is, I will definitely pass it. I will not return Kanade to the village. Please rely on us.”






"……rain……"




"That's what it is! Leave it to me, fuhahaha."





"Sora will do her best."



"I'll help you out, so don't look so sad."




"I, too... I'll do my best."




“Do what you can for Kanade, too!”






"……Everyone……"





 Kanade's tear glands loosened.





 But it's not time to cry yet.






 Kanade held back for a while and faced forward.







"Hmm... it seems like I've become a bad guy?"






“I’m sorry.




“… Is that because Kanade-chan doesn’t want to go home?









"...That's not true either. We want to be together with Kanade. Even if Kanade says he's going home, I think he'll probably persuade him to reconsider. It's just selfish, but... let me push through. increase"







"I see, I see"








 Suzu-san seemed to be in a good mood and nodded.




 The smile is still there.







“……Kanade-chan may have grown more than I thought.”





"What is that...?"




"Well, that's enough chatting. Let's begin the final test."







 Suzu cuts off the conversation before she can ask.





 Right now, there was an atmosphere that could be resolved through discussion, but...





 Was it insane?





"What are you going to do for the last test?"





"I want you to fight me."





"……e?"




"I want you to fight me."







 Mr. Suzu smiled and repeated the same thing twice.






 If possible, I wish I had heard it wrong, but...





 Is that not the case?





"Suzu-san and..."





"fight……"







 Tania and Luna had their faces twitched.






 No wonder.





 Because they must have felt Suzu-san's unreasonable ability first-hand during the daytime game of tag.





 It's just a game of tag.





 When it comes to actually fighting, how powerful it will be... I can't even imagine.







"Well, I can't flinch at something like this! Hmph, there aren't any crunchy people these days... it's just a good training."






"U-umu. It's just right for a genius like me! Fufun, I'm starting to look forward to it."





 Tania and Luna said so to encourage themselves.





 Although I can't hide the fact that I'm a little stronger...





 I don't think it can be helped.




 To be honest, I'm kind of upset too.






 Fight with Suzu-san...?







 So what are the odds of winning?





 As far as the daytime abilities are concerned, if they clash head-on, they probably won't be able to win.





 I have to use my hands or fall into a trap...







"Even if you fight, what are the conditions for winning or losing?"







"Well... Shall we faint or lose when we can't move?"





"I see... then"







 I came up with a strategy.





 If you get into it well, you might be able to do something about it.





"I'm alone. Then you can all come together."





"Wait, can I say that?"




"That's right. No matter what, aren't you underestimating us too much?"




"Is that so? I think it's just a good handicap, but..."





""I'm sorry""







 Tania and Luna twitched their temples together.






 It's an outright provocation, but...





 Let's leave it alone.





 Even if it's a form of provocation, if it motivates you, that's better.





 Like before, if you're even a little timid, you won't be able to win the match.






"... master, master"







 Quietly, I was called out to Tina.







"... I'm not good at fighting, but..."





"...Can you help me this time? It's no exaggeration to say that Tina holds the key."






"... me? But you can't do much, you know?"





"... There is a very important role. That's something only Tina can do."







 I told you some of the strategies I was thinking of.






"... I see. Certainly, it's a job that only I can do."





"...can I ask you?"




"... It's time to leave it to you. Tina-chan, the maid who lives up to your expectations."






 A reliable answer.





 This could really work.





"There is no time limit. One game. If I lose, I will give up on taking Kanade-chan home. But if Rain-san and the others lose, I will take Kanade-chan home. Is that okay?"







 Don't give an immediate answer, look at everyone.





 Everyone nodded as if to leave it to me.





 I return my gaze to Suzu-san and nod.






"Yes. That's fine."





"That's a good answer. Besides, you have good eyes... fufu, if it wasn't for Kanade-chan, I'd like to talk slowly."




"If you want to talk, you can do it anytime."




"Yes, we need a farewell party."





"Isn't it a mistake to see Suzu-san off?"




"Fufu. She's a really interesting girl. To think she wouldn't take a step back against me...I forgot that it was to bring back Kanade-chan, and I'm genuinely looking forward to fighting Rain-san."







 Suzu-san, compared to when we first met, your personality seems to have changed...?







“…Mother, because you are a battle maniac.”




"……I see"






 Kanade whispered into his ear and he learned an unexpected side of Mr. Suzu.






 No, isn't that surprising?






 I hear he's the strongest among the cat spirits...






 Thinking about that, Kanade's words were also accepted.






"Well, what do you want to do? I can start right away, but..."






"Wait a minute. I want to have a strategy meeting."





"here you are"







 Gather everyone and hold a strategy meeting in a low voice.






“Rain, what are you going to do?






"I have an idea"




"It's a strategy by a devil Tamer."





“I have high hopes for you, devil Tamer.”




"Can you stop calling me that...?"








 Surprisingly, Tania and Luna may have some leeway.






"The key is Tina."






"Tina, are you?"





"Don't you know? Cat spirits are the strongest in physics, but weak in magic-related attacks. That's why we'll stop Suzu-san's movement and have Tina possess her."








"Ah...if that's the case..."










 The color of understanding spreads on everyone's face.






 When I met Tina, it was none other than Kanade of the cat spirit tribe who said it.





 Cat spirits can easily be possessed...








 If Tina is here, I should be able to do something about it.







 after that……





 After finishing the detailed strategy, the strategy meeting ends.





 Then, turn to Suzu.






"Thank you for waiting"






"No, no, I don't mind. Well then, it's about time to start, right?"





"yes"







"Don't hold back, come at me with all your strength. I'm strong even if I look like this, so I won't get hurt just a little or gently."







 I intend to do so without being told.






 If you cut your hands poorly, you could be killed in an instant.






"then, let's begin!"









Comments

Popular Posts