The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 111-: Tin's Trial (Part 2)



(TL By GUST)







“Then, this is where the real thing begins.”






 Mr. Suzu says so while smiling.





 Speaking of the performance...




 Maybe I'll fight Suzu-san... or something?





 It's not impossible.





 It's a common story in trials like this...



 I can understand why they bothered to move the place outside.






 That's what I thought...









"Next, let's play tag."





"Um...?"








"It's a game of tag, it's a game of tag. By any chance, don't you know?"





"No, I know, but..."






 Why are you playing tag...?





 I wonder if it has something to do with the point where I have to bring back Kanade?




 I can't help but make a stupid face.





 Everyone else had a similar thing, and they were skeptical.






"Hey mom"




"what is it?"




"What does that have to do with you having to bring me back...? Not at all...?"




"There is a relationship. Escape is very important."





"Escape?"




“If you continue to be an adventurer, you will sometimes meet enemies who are unbeatable no matter what you do, right? I want to confirm how many escape legs you all have."






"I don't understand the reasoning, but..."




“It feels weird to be tested on your escape…”






 Make an indescribable face with Tania.







“This time, Kanade-chan, please join us.”




"Nya. Are you with me?"





“Since Kanade-chan was slow to run away, it doesn’t make any sense.”





"Hmm? Well?"






"So, let me explain the rules. The time limit is 3 minutes. If no one gets caught by me during that time, Mr. Rain wins. Conversely, if I catch all of you, I win." ”




"Is it only 3 minutes? That's an easy victory."




"Fufu, you're a cheerful child."





"Don't underestimate your mother. When it comes to moving your body, your mother overturns common sense."








"Hmm... I have a question. Is it okay to use magic?"





"Yes, I don't mind."





 The time limit is 3 minutes.




 Moreover, you can use magic to escape.




 It's a very favorable condition for us.








 Still, Suzu-san's smile didn't disappear.




 Are you confident that you can win even under these conditions?





 If you think about it normally, it's probably our win, but...







 You shouldn't let your guard down. Let's brace ourselves.





"Are you ready?"





"yes"






"Then, when you give the signal, run away as you please. I will chase after you in 30 seconds."




"Understood"




"Then... Alright, let's start!"







 At Suzu-san's signal, we scattered in all directions.







 Tania uses her natural physical ability to run fiercely.





 In no time, I could no longer see my back.







 Sora and Luna use magic to fly high in the sky.





 You said that magic is an ant, but as expected, there's no way to catch it...







 Nina had repeatedly metastasized and moved far away.





 While transferring, you can't touch it no matter what.





 In a sense, Nina may be the most troublesome.







 Kanade and I were running side by side through the forest.






 If you act as a group, there is a risk of being rounded up, but...





 To some extent, I wanted to keep track of my allies' movements, so I decided to act together with Kanade for a while.






"Rain, Rain. What are you going to do now? Can you escape just by running normally?"






"Suzu-san, you're the strongest among the cat spirits, aren't you?"





"Yeah. It's insanely strong."





"Then don't worry... let's send out a reconnaissance."








 Make a contract with a small bird nearby.





 Assimilate and fly to Suzu-san.






"Well, let's go."







 It seems that the 30 seconds had just finished counting, and I saw Suzu-san start to move.




 Mr. Suzu leans forward lightly ......




 Suddenly, he disappeared.






"e?"







 When I frantically ran my gaze around, I saw Suzu-san in the distance.





 That distance in an instant...?






 While stunned, Suzu caught up with Tania.





 Amazing Tania.




 At her own pace, Suzu-san lightly touched Tania's shoulder with a smile on her face.






"You're lying..."







 Bullshit fast.





 How can you move so fast?







 Far from overturning common sense, you've broken through common sense...




 After catching Tania, Suzu looked around for her next prey.








Far above Suzu-san… I could see Sora and Luna hovering in the sky.






 Normally, if they were that far away, they wouldn't be able to keep them in sight, but...





 Mr. Suzu seems to be "not normal".







 I think I found them right away.





 He looks up and makes a troubled face.





 that's true.





 As expected of Mr. Suzu, what to do with someone flying in the sky...






"Eee!"







 I couldn't do it... I thought, but Suzu-san jumped.





 As if a cannonball had been fired, it ran violently through the sky.







 Noticing Suzu-san rushing in, I saw Sora and Luna startled.






 In a hurry, change the flying course.






 With this, Suzu-san has no choice but to land once.




 No matter what, changing the trajectory in the air is...






"Eee!"






 Mr. Suzu kicked the air.





 Correcting the trajectory in an unreasonable way, it approaches Sora and Luna.







 And... touch.





 Both are caught.







"Well, let's make him a child of the gods next."







 Suzu-san, who landed on the ground, ran to Nina this time.





 It's so fast that if you're not paying attention, you might lose sight of it.





 What speed are you getting...?





 I feel dizzy just thinking about it.







"Hyaa!?"





"Yes, I caught you."








 Targeted between transitions, Nina was easily caught.






 The rest……









"... fufu"






 Suzu-san looks at me assimilating with the little bird.




 Our gazes match.





 terrible.






 I felt an instinctive sense of danger and immediately canceled my assimilation.







"Rain? What's wrong?"





"Let's run away right away! Everyone's already caught!"






"Eh!?"







 Full dash with Kanade.





 It runs in the opposite direction to where Suzu-san was.






"Mom, have you caught everyone yet!?"





"Oh, it was an instant kill!"







 Even if the opponent is the strongest of the strongest species, everyone is caught so easily...





 It's too unexpected.




 If we don't hurry, we too...





 Just when I felt impatience, I felt a presence behind me.




 The sound of footsteps approaches with great force.




 I can't even look back.




 It's Mr. Suzu.






“Hey, here we come!?”





"I'm going to split up! Buy me a little more time..."




"I won't let you!"







 Just as we were about to part left and right, Suzu-san came around to block our whereabouts.





 There should have been a certain distance, but I can't believe I've already caught up...




 It's ridiculously fast.





"This is the end"







 Suzu approaches.





 Neither I nor Kanade have the means to prevent it.







 Still, I can't give up.





 Until the last moment, I wondered if there was anything I could do...







"……a"







 Suzu-san's hand, who was trying to catch me, stopped right in front of me.






"...?"




“Unfortunately, it looks like three minutes have passed.”





"Really?"



“Yes.







 ……And thus, we passed the second trial at a dangerous point.





 But it's barely a pass, not something to be happy about.








Comments

Popular Posts