The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet





Chapter 109-: Mother and Daughter





(TL By GUST)










"Hey, let's have some tea."







"Oh dear, I'm so sorry"







 For the time being, I invited Suzu-san to my house.








 Kanade and I sat next to each other, and Suzu-san sat across from us.







 Tina is waiting a little further away...







 Everyone else has been informed of the situation and is watching the situation from the edge of the living room with a look of curiosity.








 I have zero intention of hiding.








 Better yet, join the conversation.









"Haa... This tea is delicious. Isn't it using good tea leaves?"








"Ah, do you understand? It's a reasonably expensive guy. I usually keep it in the back, but when Kanade's mother comes, I think I have to take it out."







"thank you"








 The two seemed to get along.







 Do you agree?







"Mom, why are you here?"







“We met for the first time in a long time, but that was the first thing you said?







"Don't lie. You'll know right away."







"Kanade-chan, you've grown up, haven't you? In the past, you were easily deceived and you were flustered. Mom, are you hurting somewhere? Don't cry because I'm here."







"Oh, you don't have to say that!"








 Kanade blushed and hurriedly interrupted Mr. Suzu's story.








 That's how embarrassing the old story seems.








 For children, parents are something that can never be resisted... what do you think?









“Even so……Suzu-san, are you really Kanade’s mother?"







"I am really a mother. Does it look like I am not doing well as a mother...?"







"No, I don't mean that... No matter how you look at it, she's more of an older sister than a mother... or rather, a younger sister..."








 She is shorter than Kanade and has younger features than Kanade.






 It is unreasonable to call her a mother.








 Even an older sister is just barely there, but if it were originally called a younger sister, it would fit better.










"Oh my, you don't have to flatter me like that, do you? But I'm happy, thank you very much."








 A smile makes you look younger.








 I secretly whispered into Kanade's ear next to me.








"Hey, Kanade..."








“Yeah, I know what you mean.













 Are all cat spirits like this?











 Will Kanade stay like this even when he gets old?







 It doesn't matter, but it really bothers me.








"Hah...the tea is delicious."








 One person, Suzu-san, was relaxed.








"T-More than that! Mother, what happened in a place like this? Could it be that you're in the middle of sightseeing?"








"No, it's not right?"








"Then why are you here so far from the village?"







“Of course, it was decided because I was looking for Kanade-chan, wasn’t it?”







"me?"







“It was hard, wasn’t it? I listened to various people and followed Kanade-chan’s footsteps…and somehow managed to reach this town. do..."







"Well, it's okay to talk about hardships. More importantly, why were you looking for me?"







"Isn't it already decided?"







 Suzu-san held out her hand to Kanade.






 And say it with a smile.








"Come on... let's go home together."






"……e?"







「「「Eeeeeeeee!!!?」」」







 First, Kanade was dumbfounded……






 Next, we, who were watching the situation, raised a loud voice.









"Wait a minute, mother! Let's go home together... Huh? Huh? Wh-What do you mean?







"It's just what you said, isn't it? Kanade-chan will return to the Cat Spirit Village with me."





"You didn't hear me!?"






"I told you just now."






“That’s not the problem!? Or rather, I won’t go back to the village!?”








“Oh… Kanade-chan, are you in your rebellious phase?”







“It’s not that kind of problem!?”







"Uh... both of you, or rather, Kanade. Calm down for now."








"Fisher...!"









 He was so excited that he even threatened him.







 I patted Kanade's head and patted his ears to somehow calm him down.









 On the other hand, Mr. Suzu was calm from the beginning.







 Without being disturbed at all, he looks at the panicking daughter with a loving expression.








 If it's a family matter, I shouldn't intervene, but...







 Apparently, that's not the case.








 When it comes to Kanade's return, it's a story that has a lot to do with us.








 I don't know what you think, but let's talk.








“Excuse me from the side. Did Suzu-san come to bring back Kanade?”







"Yes, that's right."







"Why is that? Could it be Kanade...or should I say, there is a rule that cat spirits are not allowed to leave the village?"







"No, there is no such thing."







"Then... first, could you tell me the reason? It was so sudden, Kanade was the same, but we were also confused..."







"Oh, come to think of it, I wasn't talking. I'm sorry I surprised you."








 Is this person natural?








 Or is it just missing...








 However, he's not the kind of person you'd want to take your mind off.









 It's intuitive, but that's what I think.









“Actually, I was against Kanade-chan leaving the village.”







"Really……?"








“Father said it would be a good opportunity, but I’m worried… after all, I’m still a child. That's right."









"Moooo, mother! I'm not a child, I'm grown up properly."









"It's just a matter of age, isn't it? Kanade-chan, you're unreliable in many ways. Didn't you run out of food during your trip?"









"Oh!?"











 Kanade was at a loss for words to refute because he was right.










"I understand your desire to travel. I agree with your father's opinion that you want to go out into the world to broaden your horizons. However, I think it's still too early. Kanade-chan is still a child. I'm in a hurry. You don't have to. After I grow up, I should go on a journey again... I thought about that and decided to bring him back."









“I see… but you gave permission to go on a trip once, right?”








"No. This child stole my attention and left the village on her own accord... everyone in the village also told Kanade that it would be a good opportunity for him to become a full-fledged person, and instead of stopping him, he was complicit... It's a problem. I was 'punishing' everyone in the village, so I was late in chasing after Kanade-chan."









 … Did you hear some disturbing words just now?









 Kanade softly whispered into his ear.








“…Since it’s about your mother, I think I punished everyone in the village with a ‘physical’.”








“……Could it be that Suzu-san is quite a fighter?”







"... Mother is the strongest in our village."






"... Are you serious?"








 It looks like a little version of Kanade...







 Even though he seems to be friendly, he is the most talented person.







 Among the cat spirits, he stands at the top.








 In other words, isn't it the strongest among the strongest?







 I finally understood the reason for my intuition that I should never underestimate this person.








"Come on, Kanade-chan. Let's go home."






"No! I'm not going home!"







"Ah, that's true. I can't go home without saying goodbye to the people who took care of me. Then, I'll give you a day, so why don't you say hello properly?"







"That's not the problem!"







"Oh, did you already say hello? Then there's no problem. Let's go home with your mother right now."







“Oh, I can’t understand you at all!?”








 Kanade screamed like crazy and scratched his head.








 I'm a bit confused...








 Well, if you suddenly told me to go home, wouldn't I be able to stay calm?







"I'm sorry from the side."







"Yes, what is it?"






“Could you please stop talking about bringing Kanade back to the village?”







"Oh"








 If that's what Kanade wants, I can't stop him, but...







 No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like that.







 In that case, I have to prevent Kanade from being brought back to the village.






 why?







 It's because I'm Kanade's friend.








"Rain-san, was it? Are you against bringing Kanade-chan home?"






"I'm against it."







"Fufu, you say it clearly. That kind of girl leaves a good impression. But... why? Can you tell me the reason?"






"Because Kanade is our companion. And Kanade doesn't want to go back to the village."






"……I see"





“Suzu-san, you said you were worried because Kanade was a child, didn’t you? But that’s not the case.





"Hmm... that's a difference of opinion."






"Can you convince me?"






"I can't."







 Although his tone is soft, Suzu-san's intentions hidden deep inside are hard.






 This is going to take a lot of effort to persuade...







“You should respect Kanade’s will whether you want to go back to your hometown or not. Forcibly taking her home will only damage your relationship of trust with Kanade.”






“I know more about Kanade-chan, you know?







"that is……"






"Wait a minute!"








 As we continued to talk, Tania interrupted.






 It's not just Tania.





 Sora, Luna, and Nina are also there.






“If you listen to what I have to say, you will say whatever you want. Kanade is not a child. can you come?”






"Sorry for the suddenness. My name is Sora of the spirit race. Could you please stop bringing Kanade home? Kanade is an important companion."







"Umu, it's exactly what Sora said! To us, Kanade is an important person. If we proceed to talk about taking her home without permission, we'll be in trouble."






"Umm... Nina, I... I don't want you to take Kanade with you... I want to be with you..."








 It seems that everyone who was listening to the story could not keep silent and participated in the war.






 Each of them passionately appealed that they wanted to be with Kanade.








As expected of Suzu-san, she couldn't handle this, and made a confused expression.







 Silence flows ......




 After a while, Suzu-san opened her mouth.







"... ok. Then let's do a test."




"test?"






“I wonder if Kanade-chan is really a full-fledged person like everyone says… I would like to test it.”









Comments

Popular Posts