The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 108-: Kanade's...






(TL By GUST)










After that, I went around several shops and bought all the missing ingredients.




 The rest are groceries.





 Kanade and I shared the ingredients and walked around town.






"Trends of other cat spirits?"





 While walking, I asked Kanade about that.





 According to the store owner earlier, other cat spirits are coming to this Horizon.





 I wondered if Kanade knew anything, so I asked him...







"Hmm... I don't know."




"Nothing?"




"Nothing. But why would you do that?"




"It's not confirmed yet, but it seems that a cat spirit other than Kanade has come to town."




"Is that so? Oh, are you an acquaintance of mine?




"Because it's not confirmed? I just heard that rumor..."





"..."




"Kanade? What's wrong?"






 Suddenly, Kanade looked a little far away and made a sorrowful face.






 An expression that doesn't look like Kanade, who is always cheerful.






"Hmm... I just remembered my hometown."







 Homesick...is it?





 Kanade looks lonely.




 I don't want to see that face...







"Kanade. Look, there."





"Nyan?"



"There are sweets that imitate fish. Would you like to buy them?"





"fish!?"




"Excuse me, please give me one."






 Buy sweets before listening to the reply.




 And in Kanade's hands.







"here you are"





"Itadakimasu, Hamu!"





 Kanade smiled and ate the sweets.





 The batter seemed to be crispy, and there was a crisp sound.






"Nnn, nnn~♪"





"Are you good?"




"Yeah! It's completely different from fish... but it's sweet and crispy, and it's delicious just like that, nyafuu♪"






 A smile returned to Kanade's face.





 After all, Kanade should be smiling.





 Suddenly, when I came to my senses, Kanade was staring at me.





"..."





"Kanade?"




"Thank you, Rain."




"Yeah? What?"





"Rain always makes me smile. I am very grateful."





"I didn't do much, but..."





"No, it's not like that. You're doing something really big."





"Isn't that a strange word?"




“Umm……Anyway, I want to say thank you.





"If that's the case"


"Thank you, Rain♪"






 Kanade smiled like a clear blue sky.







 In my heart, I also say thank you to Kanade.




 How many times has this smile saved me?




 When I was about to get discouraged, Kanade's smile gave me strength.







 From now on……





"What, Kanade?"




"Nyan?"







 Kanade is swallowed up by a wave of people when I take my eyes off him for a moment.





 In the blink of an eye, Kanade's figure receded.






"Nya, Nyaaaa!? Re, Rain!?"






"Ah, hey!? Kanade! I'm sorry, please move away for a second... it's no good."





 Kanade disappeared into the distance...





 I just lost sight of it.







――――――――――











"... I can't find it."







 Has it been about 30 minutes since I got 
separated from Kanade?






 I walked around town for a while, but I couldn't find Kanade.






 Were they drifted far away, or did they pass each other at the wrong time?






 Either way, it's pretty unlucky to not be able to join up after all this time.







 Well, even if we get separated, we should be able to reunite when we get home.






 So, I'm not really worried about that, but...






"I'm still in the middle of shopping...it can't be helped. When it comes down to it, should I go alone?"







 I'm a little doubtful if I can carry a lot of luggage...





 Well, it will work out.





 It can't be helped if you think about it deeply.






“Now then… Shall we go buy some daily necessities?”






 I gave up on meeting up with Kanade and headed to the store I always use.





 I was on the way.






"yes?"






 In the crowd, I saw cat ears popping.





 Without a doubt, it's Kanade!





"Kanade!"






 I hurriedly jumped into the crowd and said sorry while moving forward.





 Then, I grabbed the hand of the girl with cat ears...






"Mya?"





"……that?"





 Grabbing my hand, the girl with cat ears looks back at me.






 She's a very beautiful girl.




 She has delicate features and looks like a princess in a fairy tale.




 And yet, somewhere there is a shadow of Kanade.




 I get the impression that he is somewhat young, so is he a year or two younger than Kanade?






 Short hair.





 The eyes are big and charming.





 She was wearing a pants look that showed her belly button, and she was wearing clothes that were a little revealing.






"Brother, who are you?"




"It's Kanade... isn't it?"







 That child was the second cat spirit tribe I met.







"Kanade? Onii-san, did you just say Kanade? Could it be that you're an acquaintance of Kanade-chan?"





"Huh? Well, well... yes."





"Is that so? Well, well, well, that child has a human friend. When I left the village, I was very worried about whether I would be able to do well... but in its own way, I'm doing well."




"Uh..."






 Who is this person?





 Judging from the way he talks, there seems to be no doubt that he is an acquaintance of Kanade……







 Or maybe family?




 It seems like you know a lot about Kanade...





 Above all, it's that face.




 It's not exactly like Kanade, but it's very similar.







"Um... are you okay?"




"Yes? What is it?"





"Maybe Kanade's family? Little sister or something?"






"Oh my gosh. You're a good flatterer."





 Flattery?





 Why is the line just now flattering?






“Excuse me for returning a question, but… what about you?”





"I'm Rain Shroud. I'm Kanade's companion."





"fellow?"






“Kanade is currently working as an adventurer with me.”







"Hee, huh. I see, that child is an adventurer... is he doing well?"






"Yes. I have other friends, but we all get along well. Kanade is always smiling, and that helps."





"I see, I see"








 The cat spirit girl nodded, as if she was trying to figure out something.







 Did I share too much personal information?





 But, they're like Kanade's family... so there's no problem.





"that"





"Oh, yes. What is it?"




"Would you mind telling me more about him?"





“Ah, yes.




"Is that girl nearby?"





"We were shopping together. We got separated about 30 minutes ago."






“That girl is strangely dull.




"Hahaha... Ah, yes. If you don't mind, would you like to come to my house? We'll have a chat... Also, I think Kanade will come back if I wait."






“Thank you very much.




"Okay. Then, over here..."







 When I was about to show her home, I remembered that I hadn't heard her name yet.






“By the way… may I ask your name?”






"Oh, I'm sorry, I was careless... My name is Suzu. Kanade-chan's..."









“Mother!?”







 A familiar voice suddenly heard.





 When I turned around, Kanade was there… he was looking at me with a surprised expression.








 What did you just say?







"Oh my god, it's not Kanade-chan. I heard you got separated, so I was worried."





“Don’t worry about that.





 Again, Kanade spoke those words.





 The chances of mishearing or hallucinations are extremely low.




 That means...






"Um... Suzu-san, is Kanade's mother...?"






"Yes, that's right. My daughter is always indebted to me."






 Mr Suzu smiled and said something outrageous.










Comments

Popular Posts