The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 106-: Luna's Cooking Class





(TL By GUST)










"Nya... Phew... Kuu... Kuu..."




"Suu... suu... nuu, nnnu..."






 On the sofa at the end of the living room, Kanade and Tania were taking a nap while leaning against each other.






 Kanade grinned and drooled a little.





 You may be dreaming of eating the long-awaited fish.





 Tania was feeling a little uncomfortable in bed.






 Sometimes Kanade's tail hits my face, so maybe that's why I'm worried.






 Calm time flows.





 This isn't bad either.





 Now, requests are plentiful and can be fulfilled properly.






 My income is stable and I have a decent amount of savings...






 Let's have more holidays like today.






 I get tired if I just keep moving.





 These days are important.






"...Rain, Rain"






"Yeah? Nina. What's wrong?"







 Nina stepped forward.





"Tina... you don't know?"





"You said you'd clean it up, but isn't it around here?"






"I see……"





"Do you have something to do with Tina?"





"... I want you to teach me how to cook..."






“Cooking… In that case, Tina is the best, but she seemed to be busy.”





"I see... sorry. Rain is... busy?"





"I'm fine, but I'm not good enough to teach people..."






“Then, leave that role to me!”






"Wow"



 Hyoko, Luna appeared like she was growing, and Nina jumped up.






 Since it's about Luna, he must have listened to the conversation nearby and timed it.






 You seem to like that sort of thing.






“Luna…can you teach me how to cook…?”






"Umu. Leave it to me. Despite your appearance, you are good at cooking."






“Come to think of it, the food from last time was really delicious.”






"Umu, um um um um! If you ask me, it's that small!"



 How old are you?





 Do you want to say chochoi no choi?






 Since he didn't seem to notice the mistake, I decided to leave him alone.







"It's almost noon, so I'll teach you while I'm making rice!"




"Thank you……"





"Umu, it doesn't matter! Nina is cute like a younger sister, so it's okay!"








 The two moved to the kitchen.






 Since I was curious, I also followed the two.







"Nina, do you have anything you want to make?"



"N-tto... something that seems to please Rain..."







"Hmm? Rain? Does that mean you want to learn how to cook for Rain?"






"... hmm. You're always indebted to me... that, thank you."







 Was that what you were thinking?






 Even I am helped by Nina in many ways.





 I don't really care, but...





 But Nina's feelings are purely happy.





 I feel like it's rude to say, "Stop it," or something like that is fine...






 I decided to keep an eye on them.






"Hmmmm. By the way, how much experience do you have in cooking, Nina? Can you make something simple?"





"... Ugh... I can't cook... It's my first time cooking..."





"Don't be depressed. It's the first time for everyone. Leave it to me!"





"I, but... are you okay?"






"Umu. If you leave it to me, everything will be fine. Fuhahaha!"






 Luna laughs like an evil leader, but...





 Somehow, I felt like I could rely on him.






“If you’re a beginner in cooking… Hmm.




"……curry……"






“Mixing the spices is a little troublesome… well, you can use what you have at home. If you don’t have it, you can buy it.






"Oh..."





“First of all, prepare.




 Once, Luna left the kitchen.






 After a while, I came back with a small step stool and an apron.






"Nina should wear this apron."





"thank you……"






"Also, it's good to use this stepping stone. Nina's back can't reach it yet."



 You pay attention to details.








 If it was me, I might not have noticed Nina's height.







 Luna is usually like that, but...





 I wonder if I'm surprisingly good at taking care of people?







 If Sora and the others were three sisters, they might have become good older sisters.



"First, cut the vegetables."





"……vegetable"





"The hand holding the vegetables is the hand of the cat, isn't it?"





"Kanade?"




"Hmm? No, it's not Kanade... well, it's okay. Um, anyway, round your hands so that the blade doesn't hit you."





"... hmm. Understood... like this?"





"Umu, there's no problem with that kind of feeling. Then cut it."





"... Eh"





Swing down the kitchen knife from the top ...






 Without any kind of template, I cut the vegetables surprisingly skillfully for my first time.






 The handling is a little suspicious, but I will work firmly even if I take time.







 With careful work, the vegetables were cut so beautifully that I couldn't believe it was the first time.







"Oh, Nina, it's amazing. It's not easy to cut this beautifully at the beginning."






"Really……?"






“Umu, as expected, you are my disciple!






"... Ehehe"







 Before I knew it, Nina had become Luna's disciple.





 Well, the person himself is happy, so let's say it's good.





 After that, Luna's cooking class continues.






 Nina learns enthusiastically and cooks the curry step by step.






 It gradually takes shape ... ...





 I'm looking forward to the completion.






"Oh, what are you doing?"






 Hyoko, Sora made a face.






"Luna is teaching Nina how to cook."





"Cooking?"






 For some reason, I felt that Sora's eyes were shining brightly.









 Sora steps forward and rolls up his sleeves.







 Luna, who noticed the situation, looked suspicious……or rather, asked with a frightened look.






"... my sister. Just in case, what are you doing?"





"Since Luna is doing her best for Nina, I thought I'd help Sora."





"Please stop!!!"







 Forgetting her usual way of speaking, Luna begged with the momentum of lowering her head.





 What?





 They don't want Sora to help them...





 Why are you so refusing?



"Why is it no good? Are you blaming Sora for Luna and Nina's sake?"






“There’s no such thing… um… Sora is not good at cooking, right? Don't you? So please stop."







 Come to think of it, I was talking about that before.






 At that time, I listened to half the story, but...



 ……Is Sora’s cooking skill that bad?






 Judging by Luna's flusteredness, it seems like it's quite a deal...







"Hmm... I can't stand it when you say something like that. We need to correct Luna's misunderstanding here. Luna, please open up my space too."





"Aaaah..."







 Sora also participated in the cooking class.





 Seeing that, Luna made a desperate expression.



 I didn't make that kind of face when I fought demons before...






 Just what is Sora's cooking skill?





 On the contrary, I became interested.





"Fufun. By making a very, very delicious curry, I'll make you change your opinion of Sora."



 Sora proudly holds a kitchen knife ......






 Tap, tap, and rhythmically tap the cutting board to skillfully cut the vegetables.



 Hey?





 I was expecting something outrageous because Luna said something terrible, but...





 Not really.






 Or rather, isn't it better than Luna?



"My lord... don't be deceived by appearances. Sora's troubles are about to begin."





"from now?"





“I have to teach Nina how to make curry, so I can’t keep an eye on Sora.



 I'm not sure.




 What the heck is going on?



 It was then.






 Sora cut all the ingredients, stir-fried them, added water and started to simmer them, but...






“Hmm… let’s go spicy today.






 I put in a mountain of spices.




 For a moment, I was stunned, not knowing what had happened.






"... no no no no!?"






"What's wrong, Rain?"






"I think I put in an impossible amount of spice just now..."








"Today, I'm going to make it spicy."








“It doesn’t seem to be at the level of spiciness… will it become super spicy?”





"Is that so? Then let's add sugar to make it sweeter."





"e?"





 Without stopping, Sora puts in sugar.





 Doba, I put in so much that I hear a sound.






"Hmm... it doesn't have enough colour. Let's add some salt."







 Why salt...?





 Even if you add salt, the colour won't change...?






 I'm throwing in a lot again...





 As I was trembling with fear, Luna quietly spoke to me.







"... My master, do you understand? This is Sora's cooking. He's good at it, but... he arranges things on his own and makes outrageous dishes."





"What should I do with the food Sora made...?"





"Do your best♪"





"... do your best, Rain."






 At some point, Nina also colluded with Luna.






It's heartless.





 Even though we are friends...






"Hmm... I feel like it's not sour enough this time. Let's add some lemon juice."






 While we were frightened and trembling, Sora continued cooking.





 Or rather... can it be called cooking anymore?




 experiment……?





 Do I have to eat that...



 ...you might die.



 I feel sorry for Sora, but that was my honest impression.






Comments

Popular Posts