The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet






Chapter 103-: What is your new ability?



(TL By GUST)








"So what kind of power did Rain get?"







 morning.





 When I got up and moved to the living room, Tina asked me that.







"What are you talking about?"





"That's why I talked about the power of Rain. Did you get any new power by signing with us? I heard from everyone."






"Will that happen?"






 I want an explanation and look at Kanade.





"Haguhaguhagu!"






 I was crazy about eating rice.





 If you look at Tania instead, he will explain it carefully.








"Tina isn't a normal human, it's a ghost. If you classify it, it's about D rank? It may be barely possible, but I think it's possible that Rain has some power."





"Yeah!"







 For some reason Tina was happy.





 Why is Tina happy when it's my story?





"Isn't Rain interested in what kind of power he has? If you want to find out, I'll cooperate."





"Oh, that might be interesting to me."





"Is this the new power of Rain? I'm also worried about Sora."




"What happens if I sign a ghost? Can I float fluffy?"






 Sora and Luna have also participated in the story.





 Nina is eating rice quietly, but ...




 Occasionally I'm glancing at you.





 Nina seems to be interested too.





"Haguhaguhagu!"






 Kanade continued to eat rice alone.




 Maybe it's just that I can't hear you ...




 It's all at my own pace.





"Okay, then I'll look it up later." 



"Yeah, that's right. If you do ghost-related abilities, I'll tell you."






 Tina is enthusiastic about it ...




 Why do you care so much?




 It was a little strange.







――――――――――







 After breakfast ...





 The place is the living room again.





 However, the table was moved to the edge so that it could move easily.







"Then, the first time! What is the power gained by signing with Tina !? Let's start the verification tournament !!!"





"" "Wow, crackling!" ""






"... crackling"




"Everyone is very excited ..."






 It would be difficult to make a request every day, so today is set as a holiday.








 So you can spend as much as you like ...








 Everyone was gathering.





 Is it free?






 ...... I wonder if it's free.







"Hey, has Rain ever signed a ghost?"




"No. In the first place, until a while ago, I only contracted with ordinary animals."



"Yeah! Then, I'm the first to get the ghost contract!"




"The first ride is the first ride ..."





"If you say that, I'm the first to sign Rain, right?"






 For some reason, Kanade opposes Tina.





 I'm proud and somehow good at it.






"When it comes to who is the first, it's not Kanade."





"Huh? Why?"






"What was Rain's first contract?"




"Um ... Is the first tame a rabbit?"




"That's why"




"Nyaa ..."






 Kanade dropped his shoulders with Ga-kun.






 Was he so particular about it?




 I don't have to worry about that.




 For me, everyone, including Kanade, is an important companion.





 It doesn't matter what order you sign the contract or something like that.





"Yes, yes, the story is off. Now it's time to verify the power gained by signing with us."







 Tina clapping her hands and focused everyone's consciousness.







 I'm a little confused by the sudden development, but ...




 But is it necessary to check the force?




 Until now, there are many places where it's a real hit ...





 Knowing it in advance may reduce the risk.






"But how do you verify it?"






"that is……"






 Tina gets stuck in words to Kanade's plausible question.

 


   I guess I didn't think about it ...




 Tina was sweating all the time, looking very embarrassed.






"Well, that's ... hey, hey, that's it. Awakening when cornered, or a royal road pattern?"





"Do I have to hunt down ...?"




"Nya ... I don't want to be violent with Rain."





"Then, uh ... yeah! Isn't there something like your body learning how to use it like Nina did?"





"Hmm……"






 Try moving your body lightly.



 Try holding and opening your palm.





 I checked this and that and my body, but I didn't feel any discomfort.




 I don't feel anything like Nina's time.




"Nothing in particular"





"Come on ..."





"Don't you learn new magic or something like that? Look, try to concentrate."





"Hmm ... I don't think that's the case. There are still three magics that can be used."





"Isn't there something like increased power?"




"How about it? It doesn't feel like when I signed with Kanade ... Isn't that different?"




"Then, how about magical power? Why don't you try using some magic?"





"There isn't much magic that can be used for a while ... I don't think it's different. For example ... Heal."







 I cast healing magic on myself.





 The scar on my thumb that I made when I signed with Tina yesterday disappears.




 With the same speed and power as usual, no change can be felt.







"Then ... like me ... special ability?"






"In that case, there is no way to confirm it. I have no idea how to express it."





"It's no good"




"Guha"





 Tina was struck by the words of Tania, who had no body and no lid.






 Why does Tina care so much?





 Since I'm involved, do I have to confirm it?



"... Hmm, what's wrong?"






 After that, I tried various methods to confirm the power gained by contracting with Tina ...





 I couldn't figure it out, just time passed.







"Nya ... I don't know anything."





"Maybe there's nothing you can't understand even if you do this much?"




"Well, really ..."







 Tina is so depressed that she can't get any more.




 It feels sorrowful and I can't easily speak to him.






 I don't know why you care so much ...




 I want to do it somehow.




 In order to do that, I have to confirm the power I gained by contracting with Tina ... Well, what's the matter?





"Why does Tina care about her strength?"






 After hesitation, I decided to ask straight.





 Sometimes you can't understand it without words.







"that is……"




"If you like, can you tell me?"





"... I've taken great care of Rain's husband ... I want to give back. So, if it's a contract, I might be able to help ..."




"Well ... was that the case?"





 You don't have to worry so much ...




 But apart from that, Tina's feelings are nice.






 The power I got by making a contract with a ghost ...?





 I want to find out somehow, but it's quite difficult.





 Tina doesn't seem to think of anything, and she's fluffy.





 ...... Is it floating?



"Maybe ..."




 Suddenly, I came up with a possibility.





 It looks like it's worth a try.






"rain?"





"Everyone, take a look there"







 Close your eyes and concentrate.



 Turn your consciousness into yourself ...




 Find out the power gained by signing with Tina.






 ……I found it!






 The light that was sunk in the depths of the body.




 Pick it up and make it your own.




 and……






"Oh !?"







 The feeling of separating the cangue attached to the body.




 When I did that, my feet were off the floor.





 The body floats slightly and floats fluffy.





"Rain is floating ... eh? Eh? Why?"





"I wonder if that is the power gained by contracting with Tina ...?"





"Well ... oops ... this is difficult to control."





"How do you float? It's amazing."




"I feel the flow of magical power, but it's not magic ...? Is it a skill?"





"I'm manipulating gravity ...?"




"Nina, correct answer"







 By manipulating gravity, it floats in the air like Tina.





 I never thought that it could interfere with gravity, so I didn't notice it at first ...





 Once I realized that possibility, the rest was easy.





 However, it is quite difficult to control.





 Only a few centimeters, it's barely floating ...




 It seems that even the magical power that has been greatly increased by contracting with Tania cannot be sustained for a long time.






"Huh ... I wonder if this is the place"




"Oh, oh ... I think I was getting the power by signing with me ... I'm impressed."




"Why is Tina impressed?"





"That's ... I want to help Rain. Uchi, was it useful?"





"It's really. If you can master it, I think it will be a very useful 'weapon'. Thanks to Tina, thank you."




"Oh ... I think I was able to help Rain ... haha, I'm really happy."



 Tina smiled and had a very refreshing face.






Comments

Popular Posts