A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 29

Chapter 2-Memories of my sister.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Wawawawa! Where's my Oni-chan wawawawa?"(Escalite)

"Oh, God. Don't cry so much, I'm right here."(Cleo)

"I never thought you'd cry during hide-and-seek. ......"(Liliana)







 This was long before I entered the Royal Academy.
 

 The three of us, Liliana, and Escalite, have been playing together ever since we were little. Every day, my sister and I would visit Liliana at the royal castle. I don't remember how it all started, but before I knew it, it had become a daily routine.




"It's all right, Escalite. Your brother is here!"(Cleo)

"Waawaaaa"(Escalite)



 My little sister, holding a stuffed animal in her arms, jumped into my chest when I opened my arms.

 I don't  know if she was a crybaby or an extremely lonely person. Even when playing with her like this, she would start crying loudly if she couldn't see me for even a moment.

 It seems I am not the only one who thinks so, and Liliana sighs heavily as well.





"Totally, You have to get away from your brother.Cleo and I will be attending Royal Metropolitan Academy sooner or later."(Liliana)

"Ugh ......!"(Cleo)





 If this continues, I will be in even more trouble.

 My childhood friend, sensing this, advised my sister to do so. 

  However.





"Big brother, which will you choose, Escalité or the princess ......?"(Escalite)

"Eh......!"(Cleo)





 No way, no way.

 Escalite gave me an unexpected choice between the two.

 I was at a loss for an answer.





"Ah, uh, ......?"(Cleo)

"There shouldn't  be any any confusion  for the person your choose Cleo. ......"(Liliana)





 As I was puzzled, Liliana quickly interjected.

 And then - 









"That would be me, wouldn't it?"(Liliana)








 --Liliana declared with a straight face.



 I finally opened my mouth, stunned.

 But, whether she knew the meaning behind the choice  or not, Escalite was even more heated.





"Onii-chan is Escalite's not your!"(Escalite)





 Her voice was loud and clear.

 Where were the tears that had been shed earlier?

 My younger sister and Liliana glared at each other.





".................."(Cleo)





 What is this situation ......?



 

 After a few minutes of waiting,


 Escalite looked back at me and said, 





"Hey, Onii-chan?"(Escalite)

"N......?"(Cleo)

"Well..."(Escalite)





She had  a little blush on her cheeks.

While shyly hiding it with a stuffed animal.










"Please. Stay by Escalite's side forever......."(Escalite)

TL Note- So Escalite  is a bro-con then why is she marrying Keane? Just for the elixir?


Comments

Popular Posts