A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 29

Chapter 1-A sister in memory, and a childhood friend.



(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

In traveling, we wanted to avoid being seen by the public.

 The reason being that the current party members include a princess and a duchess. Although they were disguised inconspicuously, there was no doubt that they would cause a commotion if their true identities were discovered in the towns they stopped at. It was an emergency situation, and we didn't want to take up too much of our time.



 So, several hours had passed since we had been shaken by the relatively inexpensive wagons.

 Neither Liliana nor Escalite made a single complaint despite the unfamiliarity of the trip. They all knew the importance of this trip.







"--Cleo. May I talk to you for a moment?"(Liliana)

"What's wrong? Liliana."(Cleo)





 As I was thinking this, my childhood friend, the princess, approached me.

 She seems to be pondering something, and she leads me away from Keane and Escalite. Then, in a quiet voice, she says





"Don't you think it's unnatural?"(Liliana)

'Eh ......?'(Cleo)





 I wondered what she was talking about.

 As I tilted my head, Liliana glanced at the other two.





"No....You see, I just think that Escalite seems to be a little too calm about this."(Liliana)





 The next thing she said was about my sister's attitude.

 I looked at Escalite after she said that. She seemed to be quietly closing her eyes and conserving her energy. It is true that she was calm. But what does that matter?





"She must have never left Royal Capital from birth to the present. Besides--"(Liliana)





 As I tilted my heads, Liliana spoke up, in a  troubled tone.





"Was she even a mature child like that ......?"(Liliana)

"..................."(Cleo)

(TL:Damn even I missed this change in character)



 Receiving that, I pondered.

 Liliana was right. My sister Escalite to me also seemed to have a little more childishness in her.





"There is also a possibility that she has become mentally stronger since Cleo was disowned. I suppose it sounds better to say that she has developed a sense of responsibility but ......"(Liliana)





 Liliana ponders again as she says this.

 And.





"No, it's still  a speculation. Pleae excuse me."(Liliana)





 

 I looked away from Liliana's back and thought to myself.




"She has  become mentally stronger, ......."(Cleo)





 And then I thought back about the time

The time Liliana, Escalite, and I played together in our childhood. .....

TL Note- So are there multiple imposter now comments who do you think is the imposter down below.


Comments

Popular Posts