A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 30

Chapter 2- How to Torture By Princess

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Damn, shit ......!"(Bandit)





 With our numerical advantage, we were not a side to be defeated by the bandits.

 The man tied to the rope swore repeatedly with an expression of bitterness on his face. We paid attention to our surroundings and decided to talk to the man.





 "Well, can you tell us your story?"(Cleo)

 "Heh someone who hasn't  even grown his hairs down there....... Boy, you've never been tortured before, have you? You seem to have been brought up well. Even if there's a difference in power, that won't make me talk."(Bandit)

"...... hmmm."(Cleo)





 However, that's where I get stuck.

   I never thought of hurting people to get information out of them.

 How should I deal with this situation?

 As I was thinking this, Liliana suddenly came to me.





"What's wrong?"(Cleo)

"No, Please leave this to me."(Liliana)

"Eh ...... What do you mean by that?"(Cleo)





 She didn't answer my question, but got down on one knee and faced the man.

 She then said, 




"I see. You're saying you won't give me the information?"(Liliana)

"Yes, I won't. Little girl you can physically suck it out of me if you want. Then maybe I'll tell you a things or two Hahaha."(Bandit)

(TL:Is Bandit a M?)



 Then, the bandit laughed disgustedly and said a joke that was not very humouring to me.

 

 But Liliana answered without a single change of expression.





"I'm afraid, I can't do that."(Liliana)

"I see. Then--"(Bandit)





 The conversation was over.

 The man was about to end the conversation. That's when it happened.









"Then I'll have to torture you, even if I'm not used to it."(Liliana)

"Heh......?"(Bandit)

"Heh ......?"(Cleo)









 Liliana told him with a straight face.

 The man and I unintentionally uttered an inarticulate sound.

 










'I'm not used to this, so maybe I'll kill him before I get the information out of him. If that happens, I have no choice. --Well, may I shoot one advanced magic for the time being? It might make the windpipe fall in the stomach, but I don't know how much damage will kill a human being. ......"(Liliana)

".................."(Bandit)

".................."(Cleo)

(TL.........)



 Liliana begins to work silently.

 I and the man turned pale at the sight of her, which didn't seem like a joke.

 Then, finally, she begins to knead an enormous amount of magical power in order to release the magic. Liliana was ready with a blank expression on her face while the man's face was drawn.

 Then, the man must have reached his limit.







"I apologize, I'll talk to you! I beg you, please don't do this!"(Bandit)







 The bandit, looking desperate, raised a voice that came close to a scream.







"............"(Cleo)







 I looked at my childhood friend, who had stopped the contravention, and made the Bandit broke out in a cold sweat.

 How much of it was serious, only she could tell.







 That's why the bitter smile was stuck to my face and I couldn't get it off for a while. ......


TL Note- Liliana a yandere in making.




 



Comments

Popular Posts