A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 29

Chapter 7-The promise of a childhood day.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"...... Hey, Liliana?"(Cleo)

"What's wrong? Cleo."(Liliana)

"You were talking to Escalite earlier, what's going on?"(Cleo)

"........................"(Liliana)







 When I asked, Liliana fell silent.

  

 I didn't try to rush her.

 I tried to keep my distance from Keane and the others while rocking in the wagon, and tried to create a situation where it was easy to talk to her. But my childhood friend still seemed to be at a loss as to what to say.



 I wondered what Liliana's intentions were.

 As I remained silent, she let one thing slip.





"What will you think, Cleo, if everything was calculated?"(Liliana)

 "What, ......? Everything was calculated?"(Cleo)

"..................."(Liliana)





 I asked again, and my childhood friend fell silent again.

 I was so surprised to hear her say, "Everything was a calculated.

 As I was tilting my head, Liliana said again in a small voice, 






"Is the enemy really a demons? Or is it--"(Liliana)






 The princess furrowed her brow.

 After that, she said nothing more.





 The enemy is a demon.

 Why was she questioning this premise?

 I couldn't easily understand it. But I still don't think Liliana would think of something meaningless.





"Do you know... Liliana ......?"(Cleo)





 So, when she didn't answer, I told her.







"We promised that one day we would  together...."(Cleo)

"'—Enjoy the Festival of Heroes."(Liliana)

"You remember, Liliana?"(Cleo)

"Of course I remember."(Liliana)







 I'm glad.

 She was definitely the Liliana I knew.

 So, I said, looking at the horizon at sunset.











"I will definitely  fulfill that promise  and we will surely one day  go around the  Festival of Heroes together."(Cleo)











 As if to confirm to my  precious childhood friend.

 Who I felt  was going somewhere far away. ......


TL Note- This is confusing and I kinda don't  feel it's  like a demonic possession as said by one of the readers but something else.




Comments

Popular Posts