The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 99-: The March of Fury



(TL By GUST)





"Who are you guys? Who do you think this is your mansion !?"



"Is the explosion on the table your work !?"




"It's a thief! A thief has appeared!"





 When I stepped into the mansion, guards jumped out from here and there.




 Armed with swords, spears, axes, etc., surround us.





 The movement is quick.




 Probably well-trained evidence.




 The sudden intruder is surprised and does not seem to be frightened.





 Everyone and he are holding their weapons firmly and watching this situation.





 Each one may be as capable as a C-rank adventurer.





 I felt that much pressure.





 Turning them into enemies can be a hassle.





 But if you can't get to Zipek without breaking through here, it's up to you.





"Nina is behind me. In case of emergency, ask for support."




"……Hmm"




"Kanade and Tania ..."





"I'm rampaging"




"You can kick it off, right?"





 Both of them were very motivated.







 The story I heard from Tina may be as angry as I am.







"I'll leave it to you. But don't overdo it. Be careful not to get injured."





"Nyan. It's okay. This time ... I'm angry too!"



"Who do you think we are?"




"If I and Tania are together, I'm invincible!"





 Saying reliable lines, the two charge at the guards.





"Ku, these guys are going to go against it !?"




"Don't worry, kill me! It's Zipek's command to eliminate all uninvited guests!"





"I don't know who it is, but let me pay for the stupid act ... Gua !?"





 Kanade's fist captured one of the guards.



 Iron armor sinks into the shape of a fist.



 Not many people can stand decently with such power.





 The guards were in agony and collapsed on the spot.





"this guy!"




"Playfully imitate!"





 Two guards swung their weapons up to sandwich Kanade.





 Speed, timing, a perfect blow.







 However, it never reaches Kanade.





 Kanade jumps vertically on the spot. He fled into the air.




 When it spins around and turns upside down ...




 Grab the heads of two guards who step on the tatara with too much momentum.





 As it is, it ’s crazy! And hit the heads of the two guards.




"Nyaa ...!"







 Stad and Kanade landed on the floor.





 Three guards stick out their spears without missing the chance.





 Kanade, who has just landed, is out of shape and difficult to avoid.




 Then what would you do?





"Unyan !!!!"




 Grab the handle of the two spears with both hands ...





 The last one had a firm bite at the tip and was caught by the teeth.







 The guards are frightened by the impossible technique.





 Meanwhile, Kanade regains his position and charges again.







"Who is in the way of us ..."





 Move in front of the guards at an invisible speed.






 He grabbed his leg with both hands and lifted the guard.






 and……







"Something is awesome !!!"




Giant slalom on the spot.





 Using the captured guards as a club, he defeats the enemies one after another.





 It was an unreasonable sight.




 No way, I would use enemy soldiers as a weapon.




 If you don't have a weapon, you can use the enemy as a weapon.





 I felt like I could hear such lines.




"Hey, I'm always sorry!"





 A big man appeared from the back.




 Are you over 2 meters tall?




 The whole body is covered with muscular armor, and it may be more convincing to say that it is an auger rather than a human being.




 Perhaps he is the top guard.





"I'll do it for him. Please clean Kanade as it is!"




"Ai Aisa!"






 Call out to Kanade, who is still spinning around, and ...






 Tania faces a big man.





"That horn and tail ... No way, hey, dragon tribe?"











"Yes, that's right. If you're going to run away with a tail, you'll miss it?"





"Huh, don't be stupid. I once wanted to interact with the strongest species. I'll show you my strength ... Physical Upper!"





 Maybe he used the magic of strengthening his strength.




 The big man's body swells a little further.



 The arms are as thick as a log, and the clothes pop off.





"Hahaha, did you see this my power! A body that has been trained to the limit!"




"Wow ..."





 Tania was a don pull.



 Can you show me such a painful thing?



 As I said so, I was squeezing my face.




"Is this my opponent ... I'm motivated at  once."




"Did you shy, puss!"




"That's not true. I just lost my motivation. I'm sorry ... well. Come on quickly."




 Tania reaches out ...




 Move your finger to provoke the big man.




"Don't lick it!"





 The big man was so high that he pulled out his fist.




 I think it's just a muscle idiot, but the blow is wonderful.




 Each movement is sophisticated and sharp like a gladiator.





 If you are an ordinary person, you cannot give up.





 On the contrary, he would have been hit and fainted before he knew what had happened.





 If you are not good at it, you may die as it is.





 The big man's fist was no longer a weapon.





 It's better than good equipment and could do damage.





 Such a blow ...




"Hoito"





 Tania took it with one hand.





"What, what !?"





"……and?"




"Ku ... Don't get sick with a fluke !!!"





 A big man hits Tania with a rush.





 A powerful blow like a battering ram is struck into Tania from all angles, up, down, left and right.





 Not only the power but also the speed is perfect.



 Still ... it doesn't reach Tania.




"Hey, hey ... hey ..."





"Well, ohhhhh !!!!?"





 Tania prevented the big man's fist from being hit with just one hand.





 It was a joke to see Tania's slender arms catching the big man's log-like arms.





 Take the enormous power head-on ...




 Completely abandoning speeds that ordinary people cannot perceive ...







 Tania laughs at the big man as if she were dealing with a child.





"……and?"




"This, I wonder if this happened !!!!"




 The big man shouts ...





 I took out the pill from somewhere and swallowed it with a sip.




The body of the big man is further deformed.




 Wearing stronger muscles ...




 Blood vessels rise and the body turns red.




 It seems that he not only strengthened his muscles with magic, but also used medicine.






 It's probably the trump card of a big man.





 I'm suffocating and I'm in pain ...

 


   


By that amount, I got a strong body.






 The big man picked up the fallen guard's sword to show his strength ... and bent it with just his fingertips.




 It's like candy work.




 The big man had the power to do that much.





"I don't want to let me use my back hand ... I think it's the strongest species, but that's it. I'm not kind anymore, right?"




 The big man laughs invincibly.





 On the other hand, Tania ...







"……and?"



"... !!!"





 I heard the sound of the blood vessels in the big man's head breaking.





"Don't lick it ah ah ah ah ah !!!!"




 A huge man rushed into Tania.




 The swords scattered all over the place are crushed with a single blow, and the pillars of the mansion are blown away like toys.

 


   There was pressure like a huge rock approaching.




 Tania is neither avoided nor accepted ...




 However, I stand still.





 And ... a big man's blow caught Tania!




 Gooooooo! !! !! !! !!




 The big man's blow exploded.




 I definitely caught Tania.




 Tania was defenseless and wouldn't avoid it.





 But ... Tania doesn't move.




 Even if I was hit by a big man, I didn't fall down and didn't even shake ... I took it head-on.





"……and?"





"Ah ... ahhh ..."




"The trump card right now means that there is no more. Then, let's go with my turn."





"Well, wait ...! Wait, wait, I'm no more ...!"




"I'm in a terrible mood right now. So this is just eight hits. I won't kill you, but give up sending to the healing clinic? So ... goodbye!"





 Tania fired a fireball, and the big man blew off like a doll, crashing into the wall and knocking him down.











Comments

Popular Posts