A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 26

Chapter 2-The beginning of the Duke's family


(TL:By Rafael)

"...... Oh, Cleo. I wanted to show you this."(Dan)







 I followed my father for a few minutes.

 We arrived at a rather dilapidated garden on the outskirts of the royal castle. There was a stone monument in this place that seemed to have been forgotten by the people.

 A monument, perhaps.

 But at the same time, there was something sad about it.





"Father, what is this monument ......?"(Cleo)

"This monument is a valuable asset to our ducal family."(Dan)

"Ducal...... property?"(Cleo)

"Oh, yes. It may no longer be needed by the people. ......"(Dan)





 My father bent his much smaller back as he said this and slowly touched it.

 Slowly, he touched it.

 I couldn't understand a word he was saying, so I could only nod my head. Then my father looked back over his shoulder and said, 





"You know the relationship between hero and royalty, don't you?"(Dan)





 It is a fairy tale, more than a thousand years old about what happened to the heroes who swept away the calamity that engulfed this world. Needless to say, this was a story that everyone knew as a general education.



 It is said that the hero who saved the world later married a princess.

 It seemed to be a common story with a common ending.



 But no one knew what happened next.

 As I was thinking this, my father's eyes narrowed slightly and he said, 




"The descendant of a hero, that are.."(Dan)







 With such an expression, he was trying to convey something important.







"We , the Dukes of Farseed."(Dan)











 The beginning of the Dukes of Farseed.

 It must have been a forgotten fairy tale..


TL Note- Now everything is coming in place, The plot is finally moving in a direction I can predict and no one comments these days, please comment to show your presence...


Comments

  1. Given how powerful Cleo is, i guess he is gonna be a new hero to face off against the demons, since the demons seem to be up to some shit right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected it a while back but gave up on it since it seemed they were straying away from his family, but apparently it was true, let's see the implications of that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expected it a while back but gave up on it since it seemed they were straying away from his family, but apparently it was true, let's see the implications of that..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts