A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 28

Chapter 2-Unspeakable resolve.

(TL:By Rafael)

'Ho, are you sure you want to follow me? ...... Liliana."(Cleo)

"Yes, that's what I said."(Liliana)

"Hmmm,......?"(Cleo)





 Liliana replied to my question in a matter-of-fact manner.

 We had already packed our bags and all we had to do was leave the royal capital tomorrow morning. However, when I think about it again, it all seems so strange.

 Liliana is, needless to say, the princess of this country.

 No matter how good she is at magic, that is no reason for her to leave the capital.





"Why don't you leave this to us and Escalite ......?"(Cleo)





 So I suggested with a bitter smile.

 But when Liliana heard this, she turned a difficult face and replied.





'Maybe ...... no. Almost certainly, because she is disturbing."(Liliana)

'She's disturbing ......?'(Cleo)





 I don't know what that means.

 What does disturbing mean?

  Perhaps she is talking about the demon tribe that has infiltrated the royal castle. If that is the case, she should share the information right now.

 I thought so and tried to ask her.





"I will trust in Cleo to the end."(Liliana)

"............ Eh?"(Cleo)





 Somewhat sadly, she let it slip.

 From her expression, I could understand that Liliana was in a great deal of pain. So I could not ask her any more questions.

 But as I did so, she took a breath and said, 





"But I would be merciless the moment I am sure of it."(Liliana)



 She looked straight at me as if she had made up her mind.

 But why?





"Liliana ......"(Cleo)





But why it appeared to me that as if my childhood friend seemed to be crying without shedding a tear.


TL Note- Oh a twist and to the readers who didn't  knew , Yes you can comment in this site....I belive I  have said  that many times prior.


Comments

  1. 'Maybe ...... no. Almost certainly, because she is black."(Liliana)

    'She's black ......?'(Cleo)


    That line does not look very good. Probably was not meant in THAT way, but without context this would look horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed the black with disturbing because I can't find anything else closer to that work that would not break the context ~ TL- Rafael.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts