A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 27

Chapter 4-Liliana's offer.

(TL:By Rafael)



--the elvish elixir.





 It is something that appears in the legends of heroes.

 It is said to cure all illnesses by infusing the power of the hero given by the gods. It was said that after the hero's death, it was hidden as a hidden treasure in the village of the elves.

 The story has become a fairy tale, and even its existence is now questionable.





 However, from Keane's reaction, it seemed certain that it existed.

 But there was something that bothered me.





"Where did Escalite get that story from ......?"(Keane)

"I read a story about it years ago. I heard that you were the descendant of an elven hero, so I thought it might be possible."(Escalite)

"............"(Keane)





 My sister answers our question in a matter-of-fact manner.

  Her regal demeanor took my breath away.





 Why is that?

 Why do I feel uncomfortable even though she is my sister as usual?




"So, Cleo. How are you doing?"(Liliana)

"...... yeah. That's, uh, um......."(Cleo)





 I and Escalite visited Liliana in her room.

 She looked at me and asked me this as she sipped her tea.





"I have already mentioned the reason why I invited Cleo to the royal castle. However, I have my own thoughts on this matter, so please decide what you want to do."(Liliana)





 --The reason why I was invited to the royal castle.



 I thought I was told that there were suspicious activities inside the castle.

  However, my childhood friend seemed to be giving priority to my feelings.



 So, I decided to take advantage of her kindness.





"I want to accompany them."(Cleo)





 Keane and Escalite.

 I was hoping to accompany them on their journey to the elven village.

 It would be a long journey. If so, I might not be able to fulfill my promise to Liliana. That's what I thought. ......





"I understand"(Liliana)

"Eh ......?"(Cleo)





 I didn't think she would actually agree to it.

 When I was stunned, Liliana glanced at Escalite and then said, 



"I see. Then let me make one condition."(Liliana)
 





 Escalite nodded her head and Liliana proposed.









"I will accompany you to the elven village."(Liliana)









 These were unthinkable words for a princess of a country.

 I couldn't believe my ears.


TL Note- Well looks like finally we are going on a adventure.



Comments

  1. "I have already mentioned the reason why I invited Cleo to the royal castle. However, I have my own thoughts on this matter, so please decide what you want to do."(Cleo)

    I don't think Cleo is the one saying this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts