The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 95-:  Cross-examination


(TL By GUST)



"Well"





 It would be inefficient to take them back to the campsite.





 Or rather, it's annoying.





 I was able to sleep to some extent ...





 Let's take it to the city as it is.


 But before that, I have something to do.





 You have to find out more information about the poachers and their trading partners.





 The crushing of trading partners is also included in this request.





"Anyway"








 I would like to talk with Org and Kreuz.






 Org and Kreuz have completely lost their fighting spirit.





 I'm trying to keep myself from moving, so don't worry ...





 As expected, it cannot be left without a lookout.


"Sora, Luna. And ... Nina. Can you keep an eye on these two?"




"Um, what should I do?"




"No, I didn't say that."





"What is it different?"





"I wondered if I made Sora moss and regret it."





"It hurts ... do you do it?"


 Don't say anything like a villain.




 Nina has misunderstood.


"Well, I have something to ask."





 Stand in front of Org and Kreuz.




 Then everyone was on the alert so that anything could happen.




 Very reliable.





 Let's proceed with the story with confidence.





"Why did you imitate such a stupid thing?"




"..."





"I was disappointed to lose to us, or couldn't you forgive your pride as a senior?"






"..."





"Answer. Depending on the response, I'm thinking of releasing the restraint, but if I don't speak anything, I'll stick out to the guild with the poachers."




"Nya ... Rain, are you angry?"




"It's unusually tingling."





"Well ... angry is angry."





 By double booking the request, the game will be held.





 And we won.

 Yet, Org and Kreuz broke their promise and tried to steal their credit.


 In itself ... I don't really care.


 I'm a little annoyed, but ...

 I don't think much because my dismay is better than my anger.

 If you're forced to do that, maybe you don't want to be at the same level as these two.


"Rain, you're an adult"

"If I were to roast it, it would be nice."

"But then what are you angry about?"


 The answer is simple.


 That the request may fail.

 I was very angry about that.


 I'm afraid I don't care about the adventurer's fame.

 I'm not very interested in that area.

 I'm not completely uninterested in gaining fame, but ...

 If I have a companion I can count on, that's fine.


 The story went awry.


 Anyway, what I care about is that the request fails.

 In this case, the poacher is to be missed.


 What if I fail?

 I don't get any reward.

 In some cases, you will have to pay a penalty.

 It's a trivial matter.


 The biggest problem is that the overfishing of horn wolf cannot be stopped.

 My mistake ...

 What if the request failed because of the rather worst event of fighting with relatives, and the overfishing of the horn wolf could not be stopped?

 I can't even see it.


"Well ... Rain was worried about the horn wolf."

"Usually, I think I'm concerned about the success or failure of the request ... but in a sense, it may be Rain."

"... Rain, gentle ..."

"I'm totally friendly. Well ... I don't hate that."


 My idea may be sweet, but ...

 But everyone is smiling.

 If everyone understands, that's fine.


"Beautiful things ..."

"It doesn't matter if it's beautiful. In fact, it can help the horn wolf."

"Chi ... this is Ama-chan, this is me ..."


 Org vomits a grudge.

 Kreuz doesn't say anything, but when you look at him glaring at you, he's probably the same as Org.


"So ... why did you do this?"

"... I can't accept it. It's impossible for us to lose to a newcomer for a month."

"It's a disproportionate request to you. It's only natural that we take over."

"That ..."


 The one who catches the poacher first wins.

 I should have played under such conditions ...

 When he loses, he complains and tries to steal.

 There seems to be no pride as an adventurer.


 Even now, it seems like I haven't reflected on it ...

 I can't just say that I'm not guilty.

 This kind of thing may resonate in the future if it is not done properly.

"I will report this to the guild."


 Guilds may also arbitrate conflicts between adventurers.

 Double booking like this time is rare, but ...

 It seems that it is not uncommon for adventurers to have conflicts due to other factors.


 If adventurers compete with each other, not only will the request become unfulfillable, but the trust of those around them will also decline.

 The authority of the guild also declines because the adventurer cannot be managed properly.

 As a result, requests are no longer received, and adventurers lose their jobs ... and fall into a vicious circle.


 To prevent this from happening, the guild prohibits adventurers from fighting each other.

 Even if there is a conflict, killing each other is taboo.

 You must report the details of the matter to the guild.

 And the guild makes a fair decision.


 In doing so, the guild manages and guides the adventurers.

 Here, it is unlikely that the guild will make an unfair decision.

 Orgs and Kreuz will be punished properly.


"Damn ... remember!"

"I will never forget this humiliation ...!"

"I have forgotten"


 These guys aren't worth remembering.

 My attitude makes them more and more angry on their faces, but they don't deal with them.

 It seemed to hurt their self-esteem and distorted their faces.

 This would be a good medicine.


"Then Sora and Luna. Nina. I asked for the rest. We'll talk to the poachers."

"Um, leave it to me!"


 Leave Org and Kreuz to the three, and at a distance to the poachers who are blocked from moving.


"I kept you waiting"

"..."

"You decided to take me to the guild as it is, and then it will be handed over to the Knights."

"..."

"But before that, I have something to ask you about your trading partners."

"..."

"Where did you carry your prey? Who did you trade with?"

"..."


 Poachers are deciding what to do.

 I don't even try to make eye contact.

 It's going to be a pain.





"Nya ... Do you want to say one shot?"




"Because one shot of Kanade is too intense ..."



"Then, should I bake it?"




"Tania is also strong ..."





 What's wrong?




 I'm not good at cross-examination.




 Or rather, I've never done it.




 I should threaten you, but how can you break the hearts of poachers ...




"Goo"




"yes?"




 I was struck on the shoulder with a strong feeling.




 Also, a thick bark.




 Looking back, there was a bear.





"Wow!?"




"Nyan !?"



"What's the enemy !?"




"Oh ... no, I waited! No, it's okay."




 This guy is the bear I was tame.



 Speaking of which, I was still tamed and didn't cancel the provisional contract.





 I'm sure they've been chasing after us in search of new orders.




 However, there are no new orders.





 I'm going back to the city, so I don't have to bring my luggage.




 Cancel the provisional contract here ... wait?





"... maybe it can be used"





 I smile and see the poachers.






"By the way, the story changes suddenly, but I'm a beast tamer. So ... this bear is tame now."





 The complexion of poachers changes.




 You probably understood what I meant.





"Do you know? Bears are so powerful? Human bones can easily break. If you get hit or bitten, it will hurt."



"Huh ...!?"




"What if I cancel the temporary contract here? Maybe I'll be the first to attack you who can't move ... Well, can't it be helped? If you can't tell me anything, you can leave it here. No problem. "




"Well, no, that ..."




"Well ... what are you going to do?"





 I once again laughed at the poachers.




"Rain is surprisingly a demon ... I wouldn't do that."







"Devil Tamer Nya"







 Here and there.



 Stop adding weird titles.




Comments

Popular Posts