The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 92-:  Nina's Power



(TL By GUST)




I tied up the limbs of the poachers and bit them with a blindfold and gag just in case, as magic might be used.







 In that state, I moved to the base camp used by poachers.






 Tame the bears I met on the way and have them carry the prisoners ...






 I put the poachers in a suitable tent and threw them in.


 It may be a little rough treatment, but the opponent is a criminal.

 You don't have to worry more than you need to.

 Besides, it shouldn't be a problem for about a day.


 Now.

 That's okay for poachers, and we have to prepare for the camp.


"Kanade, how about that?"

"Yeah. No problem, I think it can be used normally."


 I called out to Kanade, who was looking into the tent.

 Kanade pops out from the entrance of the tent and responds with a smile.


 I didn't bring a tent because I didn't expect it to cross dates.

 Bulky.


 So it's nice to be able to use the poachers' tents.


"Well, Org and Kreuz ...?"

"They went somewhere, saying,' You can use it here. We're going to camp a little further away.'"

"Is that so?"


 It's surprising.

 On the contrary, I was prepared to say that we should go out ...


"Did you care about us because you were a senior?"

"No, it's impossible."

"That's right. As Tania says."

"You must be thinking about getting grace or something boring."


 Everyone can say whatever they want.

 Well, I have similar opinions, so I can't say anything about people.


 People who are so high-pressure do not change their attitude.

 You should think that there is some kind of calculation.


 That's right ... Yeah.

 It's best to be vigilant.


"Tania. Where are Org and Kreuz camping?"

"Hmm, I didn't care because it didn't matter ..."

"It's not too far from here. It's said that they will camp at the riverside, 50 meters north."

"I see. Then ..."


 Along the way, I still have a temporary contract with the bear I met.

 I'm waiting at the entrance of the base camp.

 Go to the bear and give him a new command.


"Tell me if anyone approaches the tent we're using at night. I asked."

"Goooo!"


 The bear barked, saying, "Leave it to me."


"What !?"


 Nina trembles in response to the bear's bark.


 Nina is much stronger than a bear ...

 I'm still a kid, so I can't help it.

 It makes me smile a little.


"On!"


 Meanwhile, apart from the bears, a flock of wild dogs that had a temporary contract returned.

 Each has a tree branch in its mouth.

 I had them gathered to make a fire.


"..."


 When I noticed, Nina was staring at me.


"What happened?"

"Rain ... it's amazing. I don't know ... I don't know how many animals ... can be tamed ..."

"It's a matter of course for me."

"Because it's different"


 The voices of Kanade and Tania overlap.


"Hmm ... By the way, is Rain's technique as a tamer the same as before?"

"Yeah? Yeah ... I feel like I'm improving these days compared to before. I feel like the time to sign contracts is getting shorter and the number is increasing."

"So that's it"

"Luna, what's wrong with that?"

"No, what. I wondered if Rain's terrible tamer ability is similar to the power of a brave man I've heard before."

"To the power of the brave? What does that mean?"

"Don't listen so deeply. It's just an idea. Somehow, I thought it was similar."


 My power as a beast tamer becomes the power of a brave man ...?

 When I was told, I don't feel like that ...

 It's probably because of my mind.


"Hmm, I've never missed my intuition ..."

"Rather than that, let's prepare rice."

"Nyaa, rice ♪"

"Nina, I'll ask."

"... Hmm"


 Reaching out where Nina is empty ...

 The space sways like a mirage, and the tips of your hands disappear.


"Um ... first, vegetables ... then meat ... and spices ..."


 When I pulled out my hand, Nina was holding vegetables, meat and spices.

 The ability of the deity Nina, "subspace storage".

 You can store things in a subspace and take them out at any time.

Nina is still a kid, so she can only store one meal ...

 That's enough.

 Not having to procure locally is a great help.

 I had it prepared just in case, but it was a great answer.


"Hmm……?"


 Suddenly, Kanade stared at Nina.


"what happened?"

"Does that mean I can put it in too?"

"Eh? Kanade, you have that kind of hobby."

"What kind of hobby do you have?"

"The mystery deepens ..."

"Um ... can you enter? Creatures ... can be stored."

"Oh, that's amazing! Hey, can I try it out for a while? Now, I think there's space for me, right?"

"Yes, but ... but should I stop?"

"Nyande?"

"Inside, it's pitch black ... no sound ... I can't move ... I think it's really scary."


 It's pitch black and there's no sound so I can't move ...

 Isn't it a seal ...?


 It seems to be frightened by the same imagination, and Kanade's ears hang down.


"After all, I'll stop ..."

"……Hmm"

"Even so, Nina is amazing."

"Fa"


 When I stroked Nina's head, her body quivered.

 Have you been surprised?

 Nina chased me as I tried to let go.


"……Stroked"

"okay?"

"……Hmm"


 Nina nodded, so I just stroked her head.


"What do I mean ...?"

"Isn't it amazing that you can use that power even though it's still small?"

"Yes, I wonder ...? It's a matter of course ... well, I don't know ..."

"I think it's amazing, too? We, the cat spirits, can't do that dexterity."

"I can't do that either."

"Sora can use similar magic, but it's a degraded version."

"Um. Nina's head family is no match for subspace storage."

"Um, um ... huh"


 When everyone praised him, Nina shyly turned down.

 However, he seemed to be happy, and his three tails were swaying restlessly.

 It's a little cute.


"Well, I'll make rice soon, so please wait."

"I will help you ♪"

"Then, Sora ..."

"My sister. Stop doing that. It's not rice, it's poisonous."

"I've been thinking about it for a long time, but what kind of food does Sora make ...?"

"... I'm interested ... but I'm scared to try ..."

"What do you think Sora's food is !?"


 Sora's angry voice ...

 Then everyone's laughter echoed.




――――――――――




"Goooo !!!"

"What !?"


 night.






 After finishing the meal, I went to each tent and slept ...





 Suddenly, a sharp roar and jumped up.






"What is it now ...?"






 It's the bear's bark that I tamed.





 In other words, an intruder has appeared.





 I've been trying to make sure, but who on earth is this place?




 ...... No, I'll think about it later.





 I hurriedly put on my equipment and jumped out of the tent.




Comments

Popular Posts