The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 94-:  Showdown



(TL By GUST)





"Kanade has two opponents with me! Tania captures the poachers again! Sora and Luna are on the alert! Nina helps Tania!"






 Skip the instructions quickly ...





 Everyone nodded lightly and flew to their respective places.





"Let's go, Kanade!"





"It's Ryokai!"





 I ran with Kanade.





 Org wields his sword as he moves.





 It's a sharp, quick blow.





 As expected, the name of C rank is not Date.





 But ... for me now, it's not a threat.





 He fought Arios and also fought the demons.




 Those experiences have raised my skills.





 Now, it's not just an adventurer's attack.


 Twist your body to avoid the blade with plenty of room.








 The following continuous attacks are also passed by lying down on the spot.





 Org's sword squeaks his hair.









"This guy, a little bit! Be quiet!"





"Yes, I'm quiet, no one!"




 Go through the sword of Org and fist ...





"Wind cutter!"


 Kreuz's magic was cast to fill the gap in the Org.





 The blade of the wind flies here as it cuts off the branches of the trees.






 Great support to fill the gaps of your partner.





 It's a trick that I could do because I've been a partner for many years.





 However, Org is not the only companion to rely on.


"Nyan!"





 Kanade jumped forward to protect me.






 On the spot, shake your fist with all your might.





 Boon! !! !!






 There was a tremendous sound as if a huge iron ball had passed.






 At the same time, a shock wave is generated.







 The shock wave created by Kanade's super-fast fist offset and counteracted the blade of the wind.







"Well ...!? Well, how to prevent my magic in that way ...!?"






"Hmm, I won't let Rain touch one finger!"





"Thank you, Kanade"





"you're welcome!"






"In this condition, I'll fold it all at once!"






"Roger!"


 This time the two of us rushed.

 I'm from the right.

 Kanade is from the left.

 Run while drawing an arc so as to sandwich the Org and Kreuz from the left and right.


"This kid is together!"

"Don't lick us! Flare Arrow!"


 Org throws a knife.

 Kreuz shoots an arrow of fire.


 There is no need to avoid such things.

 Activate Narukami's special mechanism.

 I fired a needle and knocked down every single throwing knife.


"Unya, Nyan!"


 Kanade picks up an affordable stone and throws it at the arrow of fire.

 A fastball pierces the arrow of fire.


 Kanade is a cat spirit tribe, and although he is weak against magic ...

 That said, it's not weak enough to manage with such intermediate magic.

 Really a reliable companion.


"with this……"

"End!"


 Me and Kanade's fist caught Org and Kreuz.

 Each hits the abdomen.


 It's my strengthened fist and the blow of the cat spirits.

 Unbearable, Org and Kreuz kneeled on the spot.


"Well, what's this power ... I'm such a kid ..."

"Oh, it's impossible ... Aside from the cat spirits, the power of this man is ...?"

"Hmm, Rain is strong, isn't it? It's many times more amazing than you guys!"


 Why are you good at Kanade?

 Well, that's fine.

 It seems to be complimented, so I'm a little happy.


"Ku, just like this ...! Paralyze shock!"

"Unya !?"


 Kreuz chanted magic, like the last bad luck.

 Something like the ivy of a white plant was entwined around our feet.

 It feels like a needle stick.


"Nya, Nya Nya ...!?"


 Kanade shows a strange movement.

 You can show it off, or you can't do anything other than that ...


"Well, my body is numb ... well, I can't move properly !?"

"Kukuku ... I'm off guard. Now you won't be able to move properly for an hour. Rest assured. I'm the same adventurer, I won't do the barbaric imitation of killing, but for a while. In the meantime, let's be quiet here. In the meantime, we take the poachers to the guild ... "

"Ah ... it's bad to be good at speaking, but that's impossible."

"What !?"

Kreuz had a surprised expression when he saw me moving normally without any particular change.


"Why can I move ...!? Certainly, magic should have been activated!"

"It's bad. That doesn't work for me."


 Thanks to the contract with Luna, I now have the ability to "completely nullify abnormal conditions".

 It even prevented instant death magic.

 Paralysis cannot be accepted.


"Well, stupid ... high resistance to abnormal conditions? No, that's what ordinary humans have ... If so, it's an item? Maybe you've seen this happen ...!? "

"Well, is that all right?"


 You don't have to bother to reveal your hands.

 It seems that I made a mistake, so I left it as it was without correcting it.


"Gut ...! It's impossible for me to lose with the kid !!!"


 Kreuz seems to have broken his heart, but Org seems to be afraid to give up.

 My abdomen was hit hard and I shouldn't be able to move normally ...




 With spirit and guts, I forcibly moved my body.




 Wake up like a jump and swing your sword.




 It's a C rank, so it's a sharp blow.



 In addition, Kanade and I were alert that we wouldn't be able to move anymore, and we were surprised.




 Normally, it would be a deadly blow.




 ...... If normal.




"I'm numb, but I can move this much ... Unyan!"




"What !?"



 Kanade's fist flipped the blade of the Org.





 From the perspective of the Org, it would be an incredible sight.




 I was completely surprised. She is unnoticed.




 Even so, it was played. The attack was prevented.





 There is no such thing as Kanade noticing a surprise hit.




 Neither I nor Org thought Kanade could move anymore.





 Yet, Kanade prevented Org's attack.



 why?




 The answer is terribly simple.





 Kanade noticed Org's attack and took immediate action.





 With reflexes and superhuman speeds unthinkable for ordinary people, he prevented Org's attack.




 The power of Kanade is in a range that ordinary humans can never reach.




 After seeing it, Org didn't seem to want to resist anymore.




 He slumps with his sword in his hand and gets drowned.





"But you can't just leave it as it is."




 I took the wire out of Narukami and tied up Org and Kreuz so they couldn't move.





"Well, everyone ..."




"Rain, wait"





 Tania brought Nina.




 I can't see the poachers ...?





"Oh, those guys? I've kept them from escaping, so you can rest assured."




"Did you use a rope to capture something?"





"I won't do that kind of trouble. If I try to escape, I'll eat the fireball again ... If I threaten, I'll be quiet in one shot."




"Ahh……"






 Poachers would have no choice but to be quiet if they were told that.





 Tania's fireball is so intense ...




 You don't want to taste that kind of thing again.




"And thanks to Nina."





"What about Nina?"




"The guy who shows off the subspace storage and isn't quiet will be thrown into this."




"... I wouldn't do that ..."





"It's perfect, it's perfect, but the effect was outstanding."




"……Hmm"






 It is said that they are thrown into a subspace that they do not understand well, and few people will oppose it.






"I'm back"




"I made you wait"






 Sora and Luna, who were wary of their surroundings, are back.





"What's wrong?"




"No, there is nothing"








"Speaking of force, it means that the animals of the forest have gathered in the turmoil."







"Some monsters have been attracted, but I have repelled them."







"Thank you. Thanks to them, I was able to concentrate on the fight with peace of mind."







"Hmm, praise it. You should stroke it."







"Luna! You shouldn't get in the way right away."








 The calm air returns to signal the end of the conflict.






 By the way ... Why did you do this from now on? It's cross-examination time.




Comments

Popular Posts