The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 98-: For Friends



(TL By GUST)







Everyone makes a surprised face in the shocking confession.





 Trying to say something ...




 But I can't say anything ...




 The place is surrounded by silence.






"My old master was a very fat and distinctive guy ... at first glance, he had an unforgettable impression. So ... even after 30 years, I knew right away. Oh, this person killed me ... "





 Tina talks plainly.





 Maybe I'm talking plainly so that the air doesn't get heavier anymore.






"That ... I'm sorry. It's a strange atmosphere. I didn't mean to do that ..."





"..."





"Ah, aha ..."





 Tina smiles with a laugh ...





 Then, the face looks like I remembered it.







"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the inside ... Finally, maybe because I was a little surprised, I've forgotten everything. I feel like I had some guard soldiers or private soldiers, but I'm arranging them. Or, I'm completely out of my head ... I'm patient. I'll sneak in again ... "





"... No, it's not as good as that."





"What?"






 A certain feeling springs up.






 The emotion spreads throughout the body, giving the body heat and power.






 The true nature of that emotion is ... anger.






 Is there a person in the mansion who killed Tina?





 Is it a poacher's trading partner?





 In a sense, it's just right.





 It's really convenient.






 This is a great opportunity to avenge Tina's death.






 Tina just met the other day.




 But time doesn't matter.







 It is a companion who shares pains together.





 A family living under one roof.





 There is a guy who has suffered from such Tina.






 Not only did he suffer, but he killed him.






 Then there is the guy who gave him 30 years of loneliness.





 I can't forgive you.




"Everyone……"

"We're going, Rain!"


 Starting with Kanade, everyone nodded to agree with my intentions.

 Each has anger in their eyes.


 Everyone had the same feelings as I did.

 Thinking about Tina ...

 Indignant for Tina.


"Eh? Eh? Everyone ... uh, what are you doing? I'll see what's inside again ..."

"No, Tina did a good job."

"Yeah. He did his best to the extent that he couldn't do it anymore."

"I also told you that our prey is Tina's death. It's a big success."

"Rain. Can Sora and Luna blow this mansion away?"

"I came to my head for the first time in a long time! I can't forgive!"

"... Hmm. I can't forgive ..."

"It's not about blowing the mansion away. Some people may just be hired, others may not be involved. There may be damage to the surroundings ... Above all, if you do that, you're directly Can't you beat me? "

"Oh, that's right! It was a ridiculous mistake to easily ease the people who suffered Tina."

"Um ... everyone? Why are you so angry ...? It's all my problem ..."


 Tina is confused.

 On the other hand, the words to return are fixed.


"Because it's a companion"

"Tsu"

"Tina is an important companion. It's a family, so I can't forgive anyone who harms it."


 No more tricks.

 Crush all the enemies head-on ...

 I'll double the suffering that Tina experienced!


 I stopped hiding and stepped out of the corner.

 Head straight to the mansion and confront the gatekeeper.


"What are you guys?"

"This is the mansion of the great merchant, Zipek. If you have no use, go home."

"There is a need"

"what?"

"But I don't have a promise to visit at such a time. What on earth is it for?"

"It's a simple story ... I came to hit Zipek and Yara."

"Nya ... you guys should be quiet!"

"Sleep there!"


 Kanade and Tania jump out and hit the belly of the gatekeeper, respectively.

 The gatekeeper fell to the ground with a single blow.


 Seeing that, Tina is in a hurry.


"Well, hey ...!? I'm really going to rush head-on !? No mess !?"

"... Oh, that's right. Isn't it bad to say it from the front?"

"Hmm ... did you understand?"

"I might be able to escape from the back. Should I crush that too?"

"does not understand!?"

"Sora, Luna. Ask for the back."

"I got it"

"Um, leave it to me!"


 Sora and Luna flew to the back of the mansion, chanting flying magic.

 This is no problem.

 By any chance, the enemy will not escape.


"Well"


 I turned to Zipek's mansion again.

 It seems that he hasn't noticed the turmoil on the table yet, and the mansion is quiet.


 A huge gate is enshrined so as to block our way.

 But we can't stop us with something like this.

 I'll tell you that from now on.


"Nina. Can you help me a little?"

"... Hmm"


 When I extended my hand, Nina grabbed it back.


 With my free hand, I pulled out the dagger ... "Kamui".

 Nina's power flows through the connected hands.





 The dagger glows red and gives off a fiery aura.




"Huh !!!"





 Gaaaaaaaaaa! !! !!





 I swung down my dagger.





 The raging power swallowed the gate and blew it away from the root.




 The surrounding iron fences and fences are also blown away ...





 The entrance to the mansion was messed up, as if a meteorite had fallen.






"What are you doing !?"




"I broke the gate because it was in the way?"





"Don't say Sarah!"




"Are you not so surprised?"



"I'll take it! I'll take it messed up! I mean, if you make such a loud noise, you'll be crazy !? The people inside will notice it !?"





"That's the purpose."





"What?"





 So to speak, this is a declaration of war.




 It's a threat to Zipek that I'm going to beat you from now on.


 Have you been a little surprised?

 Did you get scared?

 Otherwise, it's boring.


 The sin that afflicted Tina.

 I have to get paid for it.


"Rain's husband looked mild-mannered, but ... I'm pretty crazy."

"I do not think so?"

"Yeah. I've never seen a person who hits me head-on ... Honma, don't be crazy."

"It's for Tina. It's crazy."

"Ah ... I haven't said anything yet."

"Is it annoying?"

"……that is"


 As you think, Tina paused.

 Close your mouth and wander your gaze ...

 It seems that he is thinking about this and that.


 It looks like a child asking for an adult's complexion.


"Aside from me ... I'm annoying Rain's husband and everyone, I ... It's painful, so everyone doesn't have to go crazy?"

"There's nothing like this."

"But ..."

"And when are you going to do it now?"

"Tsu"

"The one who has afflicted Tina is right there. I'm spending my time without atonement for my past sins. I can't forgive that. I can't forgive it ... If Tina doesn't want it, stop."

"Uchi is ..."


 As if in doubt, Tina turned her eyes down.

 I don't think it's unreasonable.

 Suddenly I met the person who killed me again.


 Want revenge?

 Or do you forgive me?


 It is difficult to make such a choice immediately.


"I wouldn't forgive if I was in Tina's position. I'm sorry. So I decided to hit a rotten guy called Zipek. That's my idea. I'm not going to

"..."

"But ... if you feel a little regretful or unforgivable ... feel free to tell me. We will punish Zipek instead of Tina. Reward for what he has done. I'll give it to you. So ... please tell me your honest feelings. "





"... I can't forgive you."





 While shaking my fist.




 While biting my lips.





 Tina utters a heartfelt cry.





"I can't forgive you !!!"

"..."

"Uchi, I was killed suddenly! I was tortured for doing nothing ... Help me, no matter how many times I asked for help ...! I was killed like an insect ... I hate it. Wow, I want to take revenge! "

"……I see"

"Do you know ...? Uchi, I've seen the family after I died. Both the dad and the cane have become like shells ... I can only see ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry I'm sorry! I've never forgotten my resentment! I've always wanted to take revenge! Hmm! I don't feel like hitting one shot !!! "




"If so, let's go for a hit"




"Sweet ... yeah? Let me overdo it ... yeah?"




"Is that a companion? I think Tina is a companion."




"... Then, let me spoil you."





 Tina gently leans against me.



 It doesn't have any substance, but ... I still felt warmth.









Comments

Popular Posts