The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 91-: Who will win or lose?


(TL By GUST)





"Heel"




 Use magic to heal the wounds of the horn wolf.




 Fortunately, there were no deep wounds and I was able to heal with my heels.





 But what if you had a deeper wound?




 What if I was poisoned?



 It may have been difficult at that time.






 Maybe there aren't enough healers at the party.





 Sora and Luna are good at attack magic, so there are some difficult points.




"OK, it's over"




"On!"




 Healing the injury, the horn wolf rang cheerfully.




 As it is, I rub my head here.




"Oh, okay"




"On!"



"It seems that not only Nina but also Rain was nostalgic."




"You understand that Rain is kind."




"I would be happy if that were the case."





 Stroking the horn wolf's head, he squinted comfortably.




 To be honest, it's cute.



 I even want to take it home with me.




 However, this guy has his life.





 Besides, it is difficult to keep animals that are designated for protection.







 Unfortunately, I have no choice but to give up.





"Then, do it well."




"... On!"





 Horn Wolf looks back only once ...




 After that, I ran to the depths of the forest.





"……Take care"




 Nina waved her hand.





"This is a calm case."




"Oh, all I have to do is give them to the guild."




"HM"




"What happened, Luna?"



"I feel like I've forgotten something."




"yes?"



 Horn Wolf helped safely.




 I also caught poachers.






 Was there anything else I had to do?




"I heard the explosion sound from around here."





"Maybe a poacher's clue."





 From the depths of the forest, Orgs and Kreuz appeared.





"Ah"





 Kanade looked like that.




 Everyone ... I have a similar face.




 Who can capture the poacher first?




 I was just competing with these two people.




 It doesn't really matter, so I completely forgot.





"Hmm, it was late!"




"If you're a poacher, we've caught you."





 Kanade and Tania are excited.




 They must have forgotten the game ...




 As soon as I remembered, I became good at it.




"Why did you guys catch it !?"




"It's stupid. It's impossible to go ahead of us."




"It was relatively easy, wasn't it?"




"The proof is those who are rolling there. Look, take a closer look."






 Tania tells Org to investigate a poacher who remains fainted.






"... Sure, it looks like a poacher."





"What kind of trick did you use? It's usually not possible to catch a poacher before us."





"Eh? Isn't it just a difference in ability?"




"Gut"






 Kreuz pulled his face to Tania, who was called Sarari.





 Kanade makes a grin as if to chase after him.






"Hmm, this game is ours!"




"As promised, will we hand over this request?"





"Gunu ..."





"... I don't think that's the case."




"What is Nyan?"






"It's not normal to think of finding a poacher before us, because we can't lose to a newcomer who's been an adventurer for a month or so. Didn't you use a trick? "





"Yes, that's right. In fact, I already had the poacher's whereabouts ... and then I 
approached us. Is that right?"




"no……"





 What are they talking about?





 Not surprisingly, there is no fact that he had previously grasped the poacher's whereabouts.





 In the first place, it was Org and Kreuz who started the game.





 It is impossible to prepare something in advance.





 Do you just want to complain?




 no……






 Do you mean you don't want to admit your loss?





"This game is invalid. Is that okay?"








"At all ... I don't think I can beat us and do cowardly work. I want you to be patient with the act of degrading the adventurer's name."




"Nya ... these two people are sick."





"It reminds me of a brave man somewhere."





 I can't understand the story.





 However, the opponent is also the same adventurer.




 No way, I can't use my strength ... what should I do?






"Ah ... for the time being, why don't you put the request on hold?"




"what?"





"Are you willing to cheat by saying such a thing?"





"No. It's a good time to play again, right?"













 Looking at the sky, the sun was starting to set.




 It seems that it took longer than I expected.




"Even when I return to the city, it takes time to bring prisoners of war. Should I prepare for the camp today?"






"That's ... well ... that's right."




"It seems that the base camp used by poachers is nearby. Let's use it. How about deciding on the request again tomorrow?"






"... Okay. I understand."






 good.




 It seems that he was convinced for the time being.






"We carry prisoners, so can they look into the camp?"






"Why are you telling us?"




"It's just a suggestion. Poachers have a lot of people, and it's easier for us with a lot of manpower? It doesn't mean anything."





"... Org. Here ..."




"... That's right."






 Apparently, Org and Kreuz made a meaningful look.





 What are you thinking?




 I hope I don't think that it's not Roku ...





 I have a slightly unpleasant feeling.




 The intuition at such times is rather good.





 I want you to be just a blame, but what will happen?







――――――――――






 Org and Kreuz moved to the base camp used by poachers.






 Multiple tents are lined up in a plaza that opens up in the woods.





 Apart from that, a prison with pulleys.





 It's supposed to catch the prey.






"How about that?"





"There is nothing in particular."





 Perhaps there are poachers lurking in different ways.




 The two decided to do so and searched the base camp.





 As a result, we come to the conclusion that there is no one.






"I thought there was something, but I don't think there is anything like this ..."







"I'm a little out of tune."




"Well, easy things are good. More than that ..."




"The problem is the request."





 Org and Kreuz all looked astringent.






 The request was stolen by a newcomer who became an adventurer less than a month ago.




 A cowardly hand was used.




 It's not something I can forgive.




 As a veteran adventurer, I have to show the right way.






 ...... Actually, what they are thinking is completely off the mark.




 It seems unlikely that you will be aware of that.





"What are you going to do? At this rate, they will rob you of your request."




"is that so……"





"Playfully ... It's a hundred years early to leave us behind and ask for a request. Don't let us know that."





"... I have one idea."





"Oh, my partner. What kind of hand is it?"




"It's a simple story. We just have to fulfill the request first."







"Yeah? What happened?"



"in short……"





 Org and Kreuz continued to consult in the future.





 The content is nothing but what we call "cowardly" ...





 They do not doubt that it is justice, believing that they are justice.








Comments

Popular Posts