The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 85-: Nina's Thoughts




(TL By GUST)






"..."






In the room with the lights turned off, I was looking up at the ceiling.





 A fluffy bed.




 A pillow that smells like a sunflower.





"... It feels good, isn't it?"





 It's a great luxury to get my room.





 Is it really good ...?




 I'm a little scared.








"... Fa ..."




 I'm getting sleepy.





 I'm sick.







 I gently closed my eyes.




"..."





 I'm sleepy, but I can't sleep easily.





 Why ...?



 Think and understand.





"One person ... so I wonder ...?"





 Recently, I've been staying at an inn ...




 Everyone was sleeping in the same room.




 It was crammed ...



 But it was lively and fun.





 So maybe I'm lonely now.




 It may be uncomfortable to be alone.





"……why?"





 I was alone all the time.




 Even when enshrined in the village ...




 Even when caught by a bad person ...





 I was alone all the time.





 But now, why does one person hate it ...?





"Well, I don't know ..."






 It curls up on the futon.




 Try to hug yourself.








 When I was alone, I always slept like this.





 Perhaps he was soaking in his warmth and cheating on his loneliness.






"I ... I was lonely ...?"





 I'm not sure.





 There were various things, and that kind of thing ... I feel like my emotions were paralyzed.





 No.




 Maybe that's not the case.




 Rather than being paralyzed ... I wonder if he was patient.





 Because the reality is painful ...




 Stay in your own shell to escape.





 I have closed my heart.




 I tried not to see the sight in front of me.




 By doing so, I was protecting myself.





"but……"





 Now ... you don't have to do that ...





"……rain……"





 Rain helped me.




 He took me from a dark place to a world full of light.



 glad.



 glad.



 glad.




 I'm crazy ...





 I can't say it well, but anyway, I'm happy.





 Helped by Rain ...





 Meet everyone ...




 I finally felt like I had regained my original appearance.






"Thanks to Rain ... Thank you, Rain ..."








 It feels strange.

 


    When I say Rain's name, my chest feels fluffy and warm.





 What is this ...?





 I don't feel bad.





 Rather ... are you happy?





 It feels like my body floats fluffy ...





 My chest is warm.






 The heart is fluffy.






 This feeling ... it feels good.





"... I, too ... I want to remember cooking ..."






 night.




 Luna and Tina cook ...




 When I saw Rain eating it deliciously, I came to think of that.





 No.




 Apart from that, it doesn't have to be cooking.





 Anything is fine as long as Rain is pleased.





 I want to do something for Rain.




 I want to give back.






 Because Rain is ...





"……Fe?"






 Thinking so far, thinking stops.





 What is Rain ...?





 Rain is important.




 Helped me.




 I am very grateful.






 But ... why?





 Not only is it important, but there is something more than that ...?






"... Hmm"





I think about it, but I'm not sure.









 just……





 When I think of Rain, I noticed that not only was my chest warm, but it was also a bit painful.






 What is this ...?





 I don't know this feeling ...?





"... Is it because of my mind ...?"





 The feeling of squeezing my chest disappeared after a while.




 What was it ...?






 wonder.



 but……







"I don't like it ...?"




 Feelings I don't understand.




 




 but……





 Now, I want to take good care of this warmth.





 I think about that.






"... Ahu ..."






 It's about time I'm getting sleepy in earnest.





 It's late at night.





 I have to sleep ...




"... I'm lonely"





 After all, one person is lonely.





 I hope to be with everyone.






 ...... I like it with Rain.





"Hmm"





 I got off the bed with my pillow in my hand.




 Leave the room as it is and move to Rain's room.





"……rain?"





 I knock with Konkon, but I don't get a reply.





 When I opened the door, Rain was sleeping comfortably in bed.






"Well ... I'm sorry ..."






 Put a pillow next to Rain and go to bed.






 It becomes round and round.







"Hmm ... Rain, warm ..."






 If this is the case, you can sleep comfortably.





 I gently closed my eyes.





 ……good night.







Comments

Popular Posts