The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 86-: A New Adventure




(TL By GUST)







I woke up with the chirping of a little bird and the rising sun shining through the window.






 ...... It's an unfamiliar ceiling.





 Really.





 By the way, I moved yesterday.





 It may be a little exaggerated, but it is the lord of one country and one castle.





 My cheeks are about to loosen.




 However, can't we just be floating?




 I must continue to do my best so that I can maintain this life.







"yes?"




 What a warm feeling next to you?




 When I wonder and shift my gaze ...







"Suu ... Suu ..."





"……Huh?"






 Nina was curled up and sighed calmly.





 that? picture?





 Why is Nina in such a place ...?





 I don't care about me being confused, Nina stays asleep comfortably.

 


Occasionally, my ears are moving.





 A smile on the face.





 Do you have a good dream?





"... Is one person lonely?"






 Nina is still a child.





 Besides, I was attacked by humans and had a terrible experience.





 I've had that kind of experience, so I'm lonely to be alone ... maybe I just sneaked into me.





"Hey, Nina"









"... Uh ..."





"Morning, get up"




"... Hi ..."





 She shakes her shoulders lightly, but Nina doesn't wake up.





 Is it weak in the morning?




 I'm sorry.





 In such a place, if someone sees you, you may be misunderstood ...





"Rain, uncle grandpa! It's morning !!!!"






 The door opened suddenly, and Kanade came in energetically.




"Ah"




"eh"





 Seeing Nina sleeping with her, Kanade hardens.





 ...... It's going to be a noisy morning today.




"Nya ah ah ah ah ah !!!!?"





 Kanade's unfamiliar screams echoed throughout the house.




――――――――――








 On the way out of the house and heading to the Adventurer's Guild ...





"Nyauu ..."






 A line of sight like a needle in Kanade pierces me.






"Is there really nothing?"




"No"




"Really really?"



"Really really"




"Really, really?"




"That's because there is no drill"





 I'm suspected over and over again.





 Am I not so credible ...?




 It gets a little dented.





"Okay, Nina? Girls shouldn't sleep with guys so easily. Do you know?"






 Behind him, Tania told Nina that she shouldn't sleep with her.





"Well ... why ...?"








"Well, Nina is a cute girl, and a man is a beast."




"Rain ... human, isn't it ...?"





"Well, that doesn't mean ..."






"I was lonely yesterday ... I did something wrong ...? I'm sorry ..."





"Oh no ... isn't Nina bad? That's what ..."





 It seems that Tania doesn't know what to do because Nina isn't ill-intentioned.






"No way, there is an unexpected ambush in such a place ..."




"This is a must-have."




"Shall we sneak in Sora?"




"Wait. Isn't it lacking in freshness to use the same hand? We should use our own original hand here."





"I see. Luna can be relied on at such times."




"Huhhhhh, that's right! ... Hmm? Wait. That way, I don't think I can rely on it."




"I care too much"




"Yes, then it doesn't matter."





 Sora and Luna were talking about something they didn't understand.




 It seems that Nina's bed-sharing had a strange influence on everyone more than I expected.





"Hey, Rain"




"yes?"




"Can I sleep with Rain this time?"




"It will be no good"



"Why? Nina slept with me."




"Is Nina a kid? Kanade is already a good adult."





"Nyauu ... I don't mind children."





I didn't understand Kanade well, so I turned my envy to Nina.





 Nina doesn't understand what that means, and she's confident.





 While doing that, I arrived at the Adventurer's Guild.






 By moving up to the C rank, the number of requests that can be accepted may be increasing.





 Besides, I wasn't really active as an adventurer because of various things these days.








 He came to the guild to play his original role.





 By the way, Tina is an answering machine.






 Being a ghost, I can't go out during the day.




 I'm sorry to say that, but I can't do anything about this, so I'm sorry, but please bear with me.




"Hello"





"Oh, Mr Shroud. Welcome everyone else."




 Natalie greeted me with a smile as I entered.





"What happened today?"





"I'm thinking of asking for something ... Isn't it recommended?"




"That's right ... Hmm"






 Natalie takes the files off the shelves and flips through the documents.







"Mr Shroud has just reached C rank, but there are Mr Kanade and Mr Tania, and most of the time ... Well, how about this?"




"Smugglers caught?"





"A little while ago, there was an incident where protected animals were brought into the city. When I looked into it, I found that they were catching and hunting protected animals. There seems to be a person. "





"I see, but isn't that the role of the Knights?"




"Originally, that's the case ... Now, the Knights seem to be understaffed. If it's a dangerous incident, they will move, but when protected animals are targeted, there's plenty of room to spare. It doesn't seem to be ... "





"Ah……"





 Just the other day, none other than us, we hit most of the members.





 Stella said that a replacement knight would be dispatched from the royal capital ...




 It will take time, and it probably hasn't come yet.





 Even if it was replenished, it would be a 
mess for the time being.




 It will be difficult to move immediately.






 I can assure you that you did your best at that place ...





 Still, if you don't feel responsible, you're lying.




 And, as a beast tamer, the fact that protected animals are being damaged is something that cannot be overlooked.







"OK, then I'll take this request."





"Thank you. Then, I will complete the procedure."





 Natalie popped a stamp on the paperwork.





 Then he will give you a form with information about this incident.





"By the way, what is the reward?"





"Don't you hear that at the end? Mr Shroud is missing somewhere."




"Don't make fun of me"






"The reward will be 200 silver coins. In addition, every time you catch one trafficker, you will get 10 silver coins. Furthermore, if you catch a trading partner, you will get 50 plus."






 It was a pretty delicious request.





 Hopefully, you could earn about 300 silver coins.





 I'm happy because I just bought a house.





"I don't think there's a problem with Mr Shroud, but ... be careful."





"Thank you"





 After leaving the reception, everyone who was watching the situation at a distance came.







"Rain, Rain. What kind of request did you make? All-you-can-eat fish?"





"You can't have such a request. How much Kanade is a glutton."





"Nya ... I haven't eaten fish ... I'm about to collapse due to fish deficiency."




"Show me ... I see, is it the smuggler's detection? It's a job like the Knights."





"Hmm, animal trafficking ... Nina seems to be the first target."





"Fe!?"




"Don't make such a threat"




"Fugyan"





 Tap Luna's head and slap it.





"I'm going to go to the site right away ... what's the problem?"




"No!"





 Kanade replied cheerfully ... and everyone nodded to follow suit.





It's been a long time since I've been on an adventure.

 

 I was a little excited.



Comments

Popular Posts