The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 83-: Meals for Everyone




(TL By GUST)







 It was already dark, so I went back to the inn that day.




 I've signed a contract, but I haven't cleaned it, so I can't live right away.




 And the next day.




 We cleaned the house together from the morning.




 Clean every corner with the momentum to not miss a speck of single dust...





 Finally, I brought in the furniture I bought in the city and the move was completed.




"Oh"





 Seeing a completely misunderstood house, Tina gave a moving voice.






"Is this house so beautiful?"





"Did you not know that you lived before us?"





"I did it alone ... I'm a ghost, so it's hard to move things. So I have to clean only the minimum necessary."





"So that's it"







 Certainly, such a place may be troublesome if you are alone.


"... From now on, everyone should share it. I'm not alone."





"... Sayana!"






 Tina smiled with a smile.






――――――――――







 The first night in a new house.





 We all surrounded the table and it was time to eat.






"I made you wait"





"Tonight, it ’s a good idea."






 Tina and Luna bring the food to the table.






 I left it to them because they are the most confident in cooking ...








"Oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh ♪"






 Kanade's eyes shone brilliantly.






 In response, I want you to understand what the food they cooked is like.







"It looks really good! This was made by Tina and Luna !?"






"Seyade"






"Um, the result of our cooperation!"






"It's amazing, it's amazing. It smells really good and it's appetizing."






 Kanade was scared of Tina this morning ...





 That's not the case now, and I was talking very openly.





 The power of appetite is great.






 Or is Kanade simple?





 ...... I feel like both of them.






"What's wrong, Rain? Don't you eat? You can rest assured that Sora hasn't touched her."







"Luna, what does that mean?"





"Well, that's a secret."







"Then, let's eat before it gets cold. Both of us have seats."







 When Tina and Luna sit down, they put their hands together.






 I chanted that I would like it, and immediately stretched out my chopsticks for rice.






"Oh"







 For the time being, I tried the soup in front of me.






 The umami of the vegetables comes out firmly, and it has a gentle taste.







"Who is this soup?"






"Oh, that's me"






"It's really delicious. It's soothing to drink ... I think I can drink as much as I want."






"Oh, that's right? Don't be shy when you say that ... Ehehe"






"This meat! Who is the meat !?"






 Kanade had a sticky sauce around his 
mouth.





 His ears were fluttering and his tail was fluttering to show his humorous appearance.







"That's also my home. The point is to soak it in a secret sauce and bake it over time."






"Oh, it's so delicious! It's really delicious!"






"Huh, thank you"





"Um ... is there another one?"





"There.





 When Tina made a waving gesture, a plate of meat floated fluffy from the empty kitchen.






 Kanade quivered, but his appetite seemed to outweigh his fear, so he immediately reached for the meat and began to eat it deliciously.







 I was a little worried if they could get along ...





 If it looks like this, there seems to be no problem.






"This salad is delicious. I've never eaten dressing ... Is this Luna?"






"Um, my special salad."





"What are you using?"






"That's right ... it's mainly wild nuts. I added seasonings and arranged it to make it easier to eat."






"Hmm, you're dexterous."






"Because our staple food is vegetables. If you make salads, there is nothing like me. On the contrary, I'm not good at meat dishes. I haven't made much."






"I see, that's what it is."





"..."





 Suddenly, I noticed that Nina's hand was stopped.




"What happened?"





"……Fe?"





"Even if you don't like it?"





"Is that so? Hmm, I don't like or dislike it. I can't grow up like I do."





"I think Luna is small."





"I don't want to be told by Sora"






"Oh, that ... that's not ... uh ... it's strange."





 Nina talks steadily, looking at something dazzling.






"It's fun like this ... rice ... it's been a long time ... it's kind of weird ... I don't like it. I'm happy ... it's fun ... but it doesn't feel real ... before. I was giving up in various ways ... "





"……I see"





"Ah ... I'm sorry ... I don't understand, talk ..."





"I'm not apologizing"





"That's right. Don't worry about that."





 Sora sitting next to me gently hugged Nina.




 Nina's tail sways.





 Seems to be happy.




"Sometimes I think ..."





"What is it?"




"I ... I was able to meet everyone ... I'm so happy ... I'm glad."





"Sora is also happy to meet Nina."






"I am!"




"me too!"





"Same"




 Everyone says it.





 It hasn't been so long since I met Nina.





 But time doesn't matter.





 It's a relationship that went through that kind of incident together.





 We believe that we have a strong bond.






"Nina's feelings can be understood well by Sora."





"Is that so……?"






"In a sense, Sora and Luna are similar to Nina. They were helped by Rain and taken to the outside world. It's the same."






"In many ways, we were helped by Rain. I'm scared if I hadn't met Rain."





"is that so……"





 Receiving their words, Nina has a soft face.





 It's very calm.





 It's a big difference from when I met him.





 That Nina started to laugh so much ...





 I'm happy like myself.





"... That's Rain"





"Yes?"





"Um, that ... oh, thank you ..."





 Nina shyly dyed her cheeks slightly.





"Thanks to Rain ... I can laugh again like this ... right?"





"I see"





"So ... that ... thank you."





"It's Nina's power, that's it."






"Yeah ... if Rain didn't help ... I think it wouldn't work ... I'm so grateful ... Thank you."






"……you're welcome"





 Directed gratitude ...





 It was a little shy.




"Rain ... Sora also shows gratitude."





"I am"






"Up to two people ..."






"I'm glad that he helped me, of course, and made Sora and his friends."








"Thanks to that, I was able to get to know the outside world. If I had stayed in the forest as it was, we would have been dwarf."






"Luna, don't say withdrawal."






"Isn't it true?"





"Anyway ... I'm grateful. After hearing Nina's story, Sora and her friends want to tell you that again ... Thank you."








"Thank you!"






"... Yeah. I've received their feelings."






 I feel a bond between Nina and Sora and Luna.





 It was invisible to the eye, but it certainly existed there.






"Good story ... can I be like everyone?"






"Because you can make such delicious rice, there is no problem ♪"




"What is the reason, that?"





"My intuition!"





"Not suitable!"





"If so, intuition!"





"It won't change"





 Everyone laughs at the interaction between Kanade and Tania.






 A fun night is too lively ...



 For a while, everyone smiled constantly.






TL NOTE-: SORRY FOR THE DELAY........WILL MASS UPDATE VERY SHORTY.



Comments

Popular Posts