The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 77-: Contract with the Deity



(TL By GUST)




When I returned to the inn, I saw everyone.


"Welcome back"


"Welcome back"




 Tania and Nina will welcome you.




 Sora and Luna ...




"Luna. It's Sora's hot dog. Don't steal."





"I didn't eat it forever, so I tried to get it. It's a waste if I don't eat it early."




"I saved it for fun later. Come on, return it now ... Oh oh !?"





"Haguhaguhagu ... Umm, it's delicious!"





"... A challenge to Sora? A provocation? Okay, I received that match. I'll give you super-class magic."




 Somehow my sister's fight was an outbreak.




 It looks like they're fighting for hot dogs ...





 It's just a hot dog, and don't try to shoot super-class magic.





 Watching, my heart hurts.





"Yes, there. I don't fight."





"Oh, isn't it Rain? It's a welcome back."





"Rain, listen! Luna robbed Sora's hot dog. This is unforgivable. Give punishment."





"It's not a robbery? I just stole it."




"No change!"




"Um ... where are the hot dogs?"





 I should be in control of the money ...





"If I was helping to remove the rubble, I would like to thank him."





"It seems that somebody remembered seeing our hot dogs crazy about us before. It's a wonderful tribute."





"I see. If it's a hot dog, I'll buy it again. Don't fight for that."





"Muu ... if Rain says so"





"By the way, how were the Knights? Did the Rains talk to the knights who talked like that guy?"





"Oh, that's right. That's about it ..."






 I told everyone the whole story.





"I see ... can the lords be tried in the royal capital?"





"Is it okay for me to judge directly?"





"Well, isn't it a reasonable place? But a new lord will be chosen ... willn't weird things come again?"




 Tania's concerns are plausible.





 If you're the same person as before, you're in trouble, and if you're a person who's not as fragile as ever, you can't even see.





 But that wouldn't be true.





 The side that appoints the lord is also responsible.





 If you make the same mistake, you will have to take responsibility.





 Everyone wants to avoid such a situation.





 Therefore, the lord will be strictly selected this time so as not to repeat the mistakes.





 When I told him that, Tania looked relieved.





 It seems that he was worried about the city for some reason.





 Everyone had similar faces.






"I think this will allow the city to walk in the right direction, though it may take some time."





"Thanks to Rain ♪"





 Kanade says with a smile.





"No, I don't care, right?"





"Well, that's not the case. I think there's now because Rain worked hard. Hey everyone?"




 Everyone nodded.





 For some reason, my evaluation is high among everyone.





 I don't think I'm going to be so praised ...





 Was it possible to help someone in this city, even if only a little?




 If so, I'm honestly happy.





"Hey, Rain"




"Yes?"




"What are you going to do from tomorrow?"





"That's right ... I'm being called by the guild, so maybe I'll have to check the contents before that ..."




 A glance at Nina.




 When I noticed my gaze, Nina was shocked.




 I was looking at myself with some tension.




"Where is Nina going?"




"……do not have"




"You were enshrined in some village, didn't you?"




"... I don't think it's anymore ..."




"Ah ... I'm sorry. I was insensitive."




"Uh, hmm ... I don't care ..."





 Nina seems to have nowhere to go.




 If it……





"Why don't you come with us if you only have Nina?"




"Ho, really ...?"




 Astonished, Nina stares at me.





"I ... can I be with you ... is it okay?"




"If Nina is good"




"I……"





 Feeling confused, Nina looks down.





 In the case of this child, it may be confusing in the current way of saying it.




 Then ...




"I want to be with Nina"





"with me……?"





"Because we went through such a turmoil together, it's like a friend, isn't it? So ... aren't we together as it is?"





"I ... useless, isn't it ...?"





"That's not the case. Nina helped me during the battle with the demons."





"But ... but ... it's really a big deal ... and I can't ... I think I'll pull my legs ..."





"Let's leave things like useful or unhelpful for the time being. Now, think about something else."




"another……?"





"Would you like to be with us or not? Simply think about it?"





"Ah……"





"By the way, I want to be with Nina. I want to be Nina's companion. How about?"





Even though it's a deity, I have a feeling that I can't leave a small child alone ...




 But not only that.




 I wanted to continue to be with Nina as a companion who survived that battle.





 This feeling is real.





"Nya ... Rain is arguing again."




"I'm still small ... maybe that's my hobby?"





"Hmm, if smallness is an advantage, leave it to me. Catch Rain's heart."





"Sora is the same height."





 Everyone says something I don't understand, but for the time being, I decided not to worry about it.




 While laughing at Nina ...




 I gently extended my hand.





"Why don't you come with me?"




"... Hmm!"





 With a certain determination in a small body ...





 Nina takes my hand.




――――――――――






 With the addition of new friends, the party has become much more lively.




 With this number of people, the inn may be tough ...




 Since it occupies the number of rooms, long-term stays are disliked by the host.




 I wish I could get my own base somewhere ...





"Hmm?"





 Nina was looking up at me as she pulled her clothes and looked down.





"What happened?"





"Ah ... everyone has an agreement with Rain ... right?"





 When Nina became a friend and introduced herself again ...





 Everyone said they had a contract with me.




"That's right ... what's wrong with that?"




"Um, that ..."




 Nina gets lost in words.





 I want to say something, but it seems that I can't put it into words.





 Then Kanade opens his mouth as if to replace Nina.




"Maybe Nina wants to sign Rain too?"




"……Hmm"




 Nina nodded a little to Kanade's words.




"I also ... want to be the power of Rain ..."





"You can't overdo it, right?"





"Um ... I'm not overdoing it ...? I want to ... I think ..."





 The words can be traced, but ...





 Nina's strong will was felt there.





"... Hmm, I see. If that's the case, why don't we make a contract?"





"Really ...?"





"Oh. But I already have a contract with everyone, so I don't know if I can sign more with Nina ..."




"Somehow, it's a line you heard somewhere."





"At our time, I made a simple contract while saying something similar."


 That's right.




 For some reason, I was able to make a contract with Sora and Luna ... with Tania and Kanade.




 I understand that it is unreasonable to make a contract with multiple strongest species.




 Is it okay for Nina?



 I'm worried for a moment, but ...



 But ... it should be okay.




 Mysteriously, I was relieved.




"Then, let's go"





 Bite your thumb and draw a magic circle with flowing blood.





"... My name is Rain Shroud. I will make a new contract and make a connection here. With my vows in my heart, with hope in my heart, with my strength. Answer. What is your name?"




"... Nina ..."




 The contract was concluded.




 The same magic circle is drawn in Nina's hand.




"This completes the contract."




"Wow ... what is this?"



"Proof of contract ... Kana"



"……This is……"




 Nina gently mashed her palm against her chest and laughed happily.



TL Note-: If you find it interesting, please give us your valuable comments. 








Comments

Popular Posts