A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 21

Chapter 8-The clues that were brought to light.。

(TL:By Rafael)




"What are you going to do, Cleo?"(Aruna)





 
 Aruna exclaimed as he dodged the attack.

 

 Fortunately, Cladio's attacks are all linear. After a few, it has become possible to evade them.

 

 But there is a bigger problem.





"He is so fast that there is no chance to attack ......!"(Aruna)





 

 Yes, they cannot fight back.

 

 It is a simple matter of speed. But that is why it was also a conundrum.

 

 Because it is a pure ability, it must be solved from the root.





"We have to find some way to stall him......!"(Cleo)

 But the answers did not fall so easily.

 

 We continued to avoid Cladio's high-speed attacks.





"Think, think ......!"(Cleo)


 I was frantically thinking.

 

 Still, no answer came to me.

 

 I've come this far already, and I don't care if it's a coincidence or not. I must do something. 





"Oh, you seem to be struggling more than I thought?"(Krim)

"...... Krim!"(Cleo)







 That's when I heard the voice of that demon  behind me.

 

 I quickly turned around, but she was gone. It seemed that they were only sending out their voices.





"Do you want to know his weak points?"(Krim)

"...... What the hell do you think you're doing?"(Yuki)

"No, no, I'm just having fun."(Krim)

"............"(Cleo)





 





 A voice mixed with laughter.

 

 I was a little uncomfortable, but had no choice but to shut up.

 

 Then, I wondered if she took that as an approval. She gave me a hint.





"Not all demons, but yes..."(Krim)





 





 I was surprised to hear that.











"Damn it, what the hell?"(Aruna)

"Aruna! Are you fine!"(Erio)

"I'm fine. Can you hold on?"(Aruna)

"I'm fine but I'm more worried about what to do next..."(Erio)







 





 Aruna and Erio both attract Cladio's attention.

 

 They are working together, but this was also the limit of their strength. They each breathe on each other's shoulders while asking if they are okay.

 

 The boy knight was more tongue-tied from frustration.

 

 That's when it happened.





"Both of you, I have a plan!"(Cleo)





 





 Cleo voiced this.

 

 Erio and Aruna looked at each other, a little surprised.



 



 Then they made a quick decision.







"All right, I'll leave the brains to you!"(Aruna)

"If Cleo says it's the right thing to do, then it's the right thing to do!"(Erio)





 
 Based on their trust in him.

 

 They listened carefully to his voice. Then they heard--.





'The situation is the same as it was with  Erio-san! So, I'm sorry, but--"(Cleo)

Cleo exclaimed.







'I'll have you two be the bait!"(Cleo)

TL Note- That plan looks dubious at best and disastrous at worst because I don't know the weakness, Krim didn't tell me.


Comments

  1. Does the tl note have the last part of the chapter in it?
    Also: Binge gang
    Still can't believe we are over 100 chapters already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the TL's thought, not the content of the Chapter and we are over 100 chapters, thank you for your continued support.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts