The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 75-: Beyond the fall ...


(TL By GUST)





Edgar Fromware was lying on the bed in the healing room.




 Bandages are dressed around the body.




 Although a large amount of herbs are used, the pain does not go away.



 I was constantly struck by the pain of piercing my body from the inside with a needle.




"Damn ... why should I have this kind of thing ..."




 Edgar was unable to move on the bed and bit his lips



 It's unreasonable.



 Impossible.



 This is a bad dream.



 I think that, but the reality in front of me is not overturned.




"How's it going?"




 A healer came to see Edgar.




 Edgar decides to slack off without responding.




"... I'll see how injured."




 For the healer, Edgar's attitude was no longer familiar.




 Palpate without biting to check the condition of the injury.




"It looks like you're recovering steadily."



"..."




"If this is the case, I'll be able to leave the hospital next month, though I wouldn't be able to walk without a cane."




"……what?"





 Edgar reacts unintentionally to words that cannot be forgotten.




"Hey ... what do you mean now?"




"It's the same meaning? You can't walk properly anymore. It's a sequela of an injury."




"Such a stupid thing ... oh, you're a healer !? Heal my injuries perfectly, this is an order!"




"Don't overdo it. It's impossible. You're so deeply injured."



"stupid……"



"in addition……"




 The healer showed a sharp expression.





 Gaze at Edgar ...




 Hit the line of sight like shooting.





"It's unpleasant to even treat you. Even if you could cure your injury perfectly, you would never do that."




"Well ... who do you think I am !?"




"You're the son of a former lord, right?"




"Original ...?"




"Don't you know? Your father has already been imprisoned and is waiting for a trial."




"What ...?"




"You don't have anything left. You can't do anything about it.



"Stupid ... I'm the son of the lord? It's the one who governs this city! You guys are my toys."




"Hmm ... I'm so shocked that I can't accept the reality. It's pathetic. I don't get angry. I don't care anymore. I don't want to get involved. Then, I'll come back to see you later. "




"Well, wait"




 Edgar tries to keep the healer, but is ignored.





 Left alone in the room.




"This I ... to a healer ..."




 I didn't doubt that I was standing on top of people.




 Yet, I was pitied by the person who was supposed to be underneath.



 Edgar's pride becomes shredded.




"Stupid ... this is ... this is ..."




 Edgar is a man of self-esteem.



 The pity of the healer is terribly hurt.




 It's nothing more than self-help, but ...




 Not realizing that, Edgar continued to look away from reality, which was impossible.




 That was the time.




 The door of the room opened.




 Edgar looked towards the door.




 Also, did a healer come?




 It's too fast for that.




 When I was suspicious, several men came in.




 I don't recognize any of them.




"What, you guys ...?"




"It looks like the rumours were true."




"No way, there is a lord's son in such a place."



"Fortunately, this guy doesn't seem to be able to move."




"Hey ... who are you listening to! Answer me!"



 The men all wore a swordsman atmosphere.



 Edgar raised his voice.




 It was a pathetic act, just to fool the frightened heart.



"Hey, do you remember us?"



"Hmm ... I don't know about people like you."



"This guy……!"




"Well, wait. Yal's only after realizing his sin."




 Edgar's heart bounces on the men who have a disturbing conversation.




 What are you doing?



 What is the purpose?




 Fear and anxiety gradually swell in Edgar.



"My wife ... was taken to you."



"I was taken with my lover."




"I'm my sister"



"What ... what?"




"Everyone was freed by this, but ... but the time passed is irreversible. Everyone suffered a terrible wound."



"I know that doing this doesn't do anything, but ... it's impossible to keep silent."



"Before dropping, I'll put it on."



 The men took out the knife.



 Point the tip toward Edgar and make a dark expression on each.




"No, stop ... do you guys know what you're doing !? Don't do that to me ... stop!"




"No matter how many times we asked, you didn't stop, didn't you?"




"Okay, oh, let's apologize. I'll bow my head specially ... that's why."



"This attitude over this period ..."



"This guy can't save"



 The men grab a knife and sneak up on Edgar.



 In the face of a clear crisis, Edgar sweated cold.



 I managed to escape, but my body didn't move properly.



 Just squeak the bed.




 The knife touched Edgar's skin.



 The tip sinks and a red line is formed.




"Oh, it hurts !?"




 Edgar wasn't hurt when he faced Rain.



 But now he is being cut with a knife by a hostile opponent.




 Scary, scary, scary.



 Edgar trembled from the bottom of his 
heart.



 The murderous intent and pain that is directed for the first time makes my teeth rattle.




"Stop, stop! Ask, help! I'll ask ... No, no, please, please stop! Please ..."




 Edgar begged the men without shame or hearing.




 He curls up, sheds tears, and asks him to stop.




 It was too pathetic.




 When anyone who knew the former Edgar saw it, it was a spectacle that he suspected that he was a different person.




 Edgar was cornered to the point of exposing such an abomination.




 Edgar was a man like a lump of pride, but ...



 Until now, I lived without any inconvenience.



 Such a man couldn't stand the hatred of someone who was slammed up close.




"Stop, stop ... please, stop ... apologize, apologize ... so ..."



"... It's a boring man."



 The unsightly ugliness of Edgar suddenly cools the men's revenge.



 It seemed stupid that he was enthusiastic about killing such a man even if he stabbed him by mistake.




"Let's go"



"That's right ... such a man isn't worth killing."


 The men put the knife in and left the room.



 Edgar, alone, realized that the crisis had passed and sighed relief.




 Then ... I remembered my abomination.




"Oh, I ... why did you do that ..."




 In Edgar's mind, he was desperately begging for his life.



 I can't forget it even if I try to forget it.



 My heart rattles.




"Why, this is ... I ... I ... Uh, uh ..."




 Edgar moaned, holding his head.



 I can only do that anymore.



 Other than that, nothing can be done.



 afterwards……



 Edgar could not answer any questions and was judged to be in a state of dementia.




 No amount of recovery magic can heal your mind.



 However, just because you are in a state of dementia does not mean that your sins have been cancelled.



 It will be judged exactly ...



 Like his father, after being able to move, he will be transported to the royal capital and convicted.




 As it is, Edgar will spend his life in prison, but that is another story.




――――――――――




"..."


 A man looking at the inside of the healing house from the window ... Arios quietly left the place without a voice.


"I thought it would be better to get rid of it so as not to talk about unnecessary things ... but in that situation, there should be no problem."





Comments

Popular Posts