The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 74-: Hero


(TL By GUST)




A stormy night has passed ...



 In the morning, harmony came to the city.



 Suddenly, a disaster that struck the city.



 Many people were hurt.



 Many people have lost their homes.




 Still, people's hearts are not broken.



 While saddening the lost person, he moves forward.



 Nobody wants to stop.




 and……




 Three days later.



 Although the scars of the disaster still remain, the city has finally regained its composure.



 At that time, he was called by the Knights and headed for the Horizon branch.


"Hello"


"Hello!"



"Oh, you came often, both of us"




 When I stepped into the branch, Stella welcomed me with a smile.



 Other knights also smile and welcome you.



 Disagreeable?



 Rather than a smile ... longing eyes?



 Somehow, my eyes are shining.




"What ...? Did I do something?"



"Did you? He was the driving force behind the evil deeds of the lord, and suddenly subdued the demons who appeared in the city. It is worthy to be called a hero. Everyone longs for Rain."



"When I was told that, it was itchy ..."



"Everyone here was at the scene. I was seeing Rain's success. It would be harder to say that I don't long for it."



"Oh, Rain, popular?"



"To Kanade"



"I'm happy when Rain is popular. Nyaha ♪"



"Stop it. It's not a hero or something like that."



 I'm just a beast tamer.



 It's not a hero.




 Besides, it is largely due to the power of the Knights that uncovered the evil deeds of the lord.



 I repelled the demons because I had friends.



 If I were alone, I wouldn't be able to do anything, I would just go back and forth.



 I tell you that,




"Sometimes, the humility that has passed will be a sarcasm, right?"



"I think Rain should be praised more and more."



 They laughed and listened to my complaint.



 It's really the result of everyone being there ...


 It's useless to tell these two people any more, so I decided to move on to the next story for the time being.



"By the way, what happened today?"



"Um. I've set a certain policy about the treatment of the lords and the future of the city, so I'm going to tell you. Do you care?"



"That's for sure"



"I thought I'd talk about that ... are there only two Rains?"



"Everyone else has a lot. Today, it's just Kanade."




 Tania is being taken care of by Nina.



 Although the strongest species, Nina is still a child.



 Moreover, since he was caught by the lord, follow-up is necessary.



 So I asked Tania about that.




 Sora and Luna are using magic to help rebuild the city.



 It seems that there was a person who saw Sora and Luna fighting while spreading the wings of the spirits as they stood around the demons in the city.



 I found out that they are spirits, but ...



 I was surprised and not repelled, but on the contrary, I was grateful that he saved the city.



 There are also two personalities, and I get to know the people of the city ...



 He says he wants to do something for the people of the city and magically helps the reconstruction.




"Well, where did you start ... yes. First of all, we're about the Knights. All the knights who were connected to the lord were arrested. When I investigated again, there was a lot of evidence of corruption. Under the direction of the headquarters of the royal capital, all the corrupt knights, including the captain, were dismissed and arrested. Later, they would be officially punished and judged. And ... then the lords. Shall we talk about the treatment of? "



"please"



"First of all, about the lord ... Obviously, I was imprisoned. After that, when I investigated the mansion again, there was a lot of evidence of fraud. In addition, we He refused to audit the Knights and went to use his strength. I can't escape anymore. He will be transferred to the royal capital and tried. "



"Thus, evil has perished!"




 You didn't die separately, right?




"That unpleasant man ... Oh yeah, what happened to the lord's son?"



"Edgar is now being treated at a healing clinic."




 When asked by Kanade, Stella looked like she had a headache.



 Should I say that bad luck is strong?



 Edgar survived without collapsing with the demons.



 However, probably because of the reactionary demonization, his body was shabby and he couldn't walk alone.



 It is said that he is receiving medical treatment, but it seems difficult to completely cure him.



 However, there is no room for sympathy.



 It's all self-made.



 To be honest, I can only think of the impression that it's ok.



"Amiro, right!"



Kanade seems to have thought the same thing.



 Although not directly damaged, it seems that he was indignant when he saw Nina in captivity.



"Kanade is kind"



"What's wrong, suddenly?"



"It's a good thing about Kanade that you can get angry for someone ... I thought again."



"Hmm ... I don't know, but I was praised ♪ Ehehe"



 Kanade screamed happily in his throat.



 ...... How do you make a sound?



 It doesn't matter, but I was really worried.



"As for Edgar, there is also a case of demonization. As soon as I can talk, I will proceed with the investigation there. Most of all, it may be difficult because he did not seem to remember anything ..."



"I see. So ... I understand most of the lords, but what about this city?"




 It turned out to be a ridiculous case in which the lord and his son were all arrested.



 What will happen to this city from now on?



 Everyone will be interested.




"I can't do it right away ... but in the royal capital, a new lord will be appointed. Then it will take longer before the actual appointment. In the meantime. It seems that the lords of other cities will also serve as ... but the confusion may continue for a while. "



"Really……"




 In the future, the city of Horizon may be hit by great turmoil.



 I pulled the trigger.



 With that in mind, I'm not sure if this was correct.



"Rain, Rain"



"Yes?"



"Eiya"




 I was tapped by Kanade.




"What is it?"



"You were thinking about something strange right now? I wonder if this was all right, or something like that."




 Why do you know



 When I suddenly open my eyes to surprise, Kanade is proud of her chest.



"Hmm, I know everything about Rain. I'm a familiar of Rain ♪"



 Isn't it usually the opposite?



 Isn't the Lord aware of familiars?




"Rain is kind, so I think about it in various ways. But don't worry about it. If you care, you'll lose."



"Lose ..."



"Nya ... I mean, what I mean is that Rain isn't bad! Rather, I think I've done something really good. I think a lot of people would have been crying if I left the lords alone. Rain was able to stop the tears. I think it's a proud thing. "



"... Kanade ..."



"So be fine. Don't think bad things."



"... That's right."




 Even though Kanade encourages me, I can't be depressed forever.



 I did what I could.



 It is difficult to seek perfection.



 Somehow, let's switch feelings like that.




"I agree with you."




 Following Kanade, Stella says so too.




"Rain has done something that no one else can do. It's a pride, not annoyance. What would have happened to this city without him ... As I said earlier, Rain The hero of this city. "



"Stop the hero"




"No, I won't stop. It's a fact."





 Stella has a nasty smile.



 I'm probably saying it after understanding that I'm confused.



 I think he is a serious knight, but he has an unexpectedly mean personality.




"I would like to thank you again. Thank you, Rain."



 Stella reaches out ...



 I squeezed my hand back.




"Maybe Rain may be called a hero elsewhere."



"What happened, suddenly?"



"Um. I felt like Rain could do just that."




 Even if you say that ...



 Overestimation is too much.




"I appreciate you. Would you like to join the Knights?"



"What? To the Knights?"



"Um. Rain can be a great knight. I guarantee. And now I'm short of manpower. How about? Would you like to keep the peace and order of the city together?"



"No good no good!"




 Kanade refused for some reason.




"Rain is going on an adventure with us! You can't be a knight! You can't do that."



"Mmm, is that so?"



"Is that so!"



"Don't answer for me."



"Because Rain is gone ..."



"That's not the case"




 Stroking Kanade's head.




"I can't break up with Kanade, because I'm an important companion."



"Nyaa ♪"




 Kanade makes me happy.



 Looking at that face makes me feel kind.



"Yes, I'm sorry. It looks like I've been shaken."



"Bad. I think adventurers look better."




"If you change your mind, please tell me anytime. I welcome you."



"At that time, thank you."


 This is the end of the story.


 Judging that, head toward the exit.



"If anything, then it will help. Don't hesitate to tell me."



"Um. I'll count on you. See you again."



"Oh, again"



 After greeting Stella, we left the Knights branch.






Comments

Popular Posts