A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 19

Chapter 3-A Unique girl

(TL:By Rafael)

...... Well, I don't remember Lina being like this.





"Well, Slobusna-san It's been a while--"(Cleo)

"Aaahhhh!"(Lina)

"Eh?"(Cleo)





 





 When I called out to her, she seemed truly surprised.

 

 Lina let out a scream that was out of this world.

 

 She hid her small body in the shadow of the chair. I wondered why there was no light in the black eyes that looked at me covertly. There didn't seem to be any life in them.





"Ahhhhhh... ......"(Lina)





 





 It seems that she is very upset.

 

 Lina looked at me with a voice that sounded like it was just a quiver in her throat. Marin intervened, seemingly unable to see what was going on.

(TL:I thought I would have to translate a whole chapter of the girl screaming and Cleo reacting to it.)



"I'm sorry, Cleo. She's very shy. ......"(Marin)


(TL: Like my readers)


 





 No, this is not something  at the level of shyness.

 

 I kept my mouth shut even though I was tsking inwardly and wanted to retort. I must not provoke her by saying anything more.

 

 Above all, this is an emergency.

 

 At any rate, I have to get her to lift the curse that was placed on Aruna.





"Hello, Lina."(Marin)

"Yes, hihihi. ......? Are you the hier of Cinderius?"(Lina)

"Yes, that's right. I'm Marin Cinderius."





 





 I don't know how you can have a conversation with  someone like that.......

 

 I watched the conversation unfold with admiration.





"Do you have a moment right now?"(Marin)

"No, it's fine . I've just made the love potion!"(Lina)

"Oh, really? I'm very happy to hear that. But..."(Marin)





 





 Marin glanced at me and shook her head from side to side.





"But now is not the time for that."(Marin)

"Hi, hi, ......?"(Lina)





 





 Linna tilted her head.

 

 To her, Marin told 




"A special curse has been placed on Aruna."(Marin)














"What do you mean, ......? If this continues, Crefus-kun's life is in danger. You mean you need to lift the spell right now. ......!"(Lina)

"Thank you for understanding so quickly."(Marin)





 





 When we told her about Aruna's crisis, she became somewhat excited.

 

 The color of her eyes changed - not quite, but at least her expression seemed to change. But somewhere, I felt that she was smiling every time we mentioned the name "Clefus"..

(TL: You know it's heavy love when even Cleo can take a guess.)

 



 The truth of the matter is, I don't know.

 

 Maybe Achilles, who was number one in psychology, could have deciphered it. ......



"I'll help you if it's for Clefus. ......!"(Lina)





 





 As I thought about this, Lina let out a strange - and peculiar - laugh. Then she thrust her arms into the high pile of books.
 

 She was babbling and giggling.

 

 As I laughed at the sight of the girl, Marin called out to me.





"She's a little strange, but I think Cleo knows what she's capable of. I think you can go back to the inn  in peace?"(Marin)

"Yes, that's fine but will Marin stay?"(Cleo)

 "Yes, because I have a little reason to stay."(Marin)

"Reason to stay, ......?"(Cleo)





 





 Something from her words gave me a chill.

 

 But for now, it's better to follow Marin's lead.

"All right, then, ......."(Cleo)







 







 So I said and left the place.

 

 I hurried to the inn.

TL Note-  Sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do, I don't smoke weed if you wanted know and....girls are scary tbp girls in love are....
P.S- Well today is my father's and brother's birthday so....I am off to party. 


Comments

  1. I assume she is probably some kind of alchemist (of the potion-making kind, not the FMA kind) and i am guessing she is just so obsessed with potions that she cannot be bothered to clear out the chemical fumes from whatever processes are involved in this novel. If that is the case, then she probably acts so weird because she is constantly high on potion fumes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts