A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 19

Chapter 2-Lina's house.

(TL:By Rafael)


Lina's house is located in a place in the royal capital where merchants live.

 

 Coming from a merchant family, she accidentally developed a talent for magic and was allowed to enter the academy. Being from a commoner background, it was difficult for her to fit in, but her abilities were recognized by everyone.

 

 I was one of them, but I couldn't even get a good grade in spell casting.





"I am surprised that Marin knew where Linna lived."(Cleo)

"I heard that her family had a small connection with Cinderius. I met them at the funeral of the previous head of the family."(Marin)

"Oh, I see."(Cleo)

"Don't worry about it. What my father did was unforgivable, and I feel the same way."(Marin)




 





 As they walked down the street, Marin let out a breath.





"I'm rather happy and grateful now."(Marin)

"Marin, ......?"(Cleo)





 





 She said, then glanced at me and smiled.





"Thank you so much,  for giving me a peaceful life--with my new family with Maki and Gown."(Marin)

"Yeah, ......!"(Cleo)





 





 Once I saw that, I couldn't say anything dark anymore.

 

 I changed my mind.

 

 That's when it happened.





"Well, here we are."(Marin)





 





 Marin stopped in her tracks.

 

 I followed her gaze and found myself  a house that could be described as a medium-sized merchant house. There were no servants, and the house was relatively small.

 

 I rang the bell, and soon a woman came out.





"Ah, Miss Marin. How may I help you?"(??)

"Auntie, thank you for your hospitality. Is Linna here?"(Marin)





 





 Apparently, this person was Linna's mother.

 

 She was humbled by Marin's words, but somewhat apologetic.





"I'm sorry, Miss Marin. She's still the same. ......"(Lina's Mom)





 





 And then she says it.

 

 I tilted my head, but Marin must have had an idea.

 

 After a short conversation, the mother nodded her head in agreement.





"I'll let her know what you think."(Lina's Mom)

"Thank you very much."(Marin)





 





 We were ushered inside.

 

 The wooden structure of the house was neat and tidy.

 

 But the closer you get to Lina's room, the stranger the situation becomes.





"Hey? What's that smell ......?"(Cleo)

"Cleo. If you inhale  too much of this smoke, you might fall into a coma."(Marin)

"Coma?"(Yuki)


(TL:Too much smoking is bad)


 





 What the hell is that?



 



 I was about to make a comment, but I held my ground.

 

 Finally, I arrived in front of Linna's room.

 

 I knocked several times, but there was no answer.



"Lina? I'll open the door."(Marin)





 





 Marin had no choice but to open the unlocked door.

 

 Then, there was a girl at the door.







"Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!"(??)











 













 Her hair was shaggy.

 

 She was a girl who sat gymnastically on a chair and made a strange laughing sound.


TL Note- Well I shouldn't say it but......can't this novel have normal characters for a change. 




Comments

  1. Is she a stoner or something? Must be some really strong stuff if it can put others into a coma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts