A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 20

Chapter 3-The assault, and the darkness behind it.

(TL:By Rafael)


It was two days later when I received the report from Lina.

 

 While Marin went to her house to pick up the medicine, I and Aruna waited for it to arrive at the inn. We talked about trivial things and discussed our future plans.



 



 That's when it happened.





"......, I heard a noise just now."(Aruna)





 





 Aruna said in a small voice and then went to  alert the outside.
 

 The tone of her voice was so sharp that it made me tense up. Maybe the demon tribe that I encountered in the cemetery - the Krim - has appeared.

 

 The reason I thought that was because the hint that I looked for was far from human.



 



 It was not something that a human being would have.

 

 It is more like a powerful demon or a monster.



 



 But there was something about it that didn't feel right to me.





"But wait. What is this sign?"(Cleo)





 





 I was about to say, 'Maybe it's not the enemy.'

 

 The moment I was about to say that.







"Cleo, get back!"(Aruna)

"What the ......?"(Cleo)





 





 There was a person who made a violent noise and came through the window.

 

 That [human] has fluttering red hair. The right half of his body was blackened horribly. The right eye seemed to be badly bloodshot, and was shedding tears of blood.

 

 It's not a very human-like appearance.

 

 However, I knew that person.

(TL: What loss)

"Oh no, ......!"(Cleo)

"Heh, you've changed a lot, haven't you?"(Aruna)



 



 Aruna was the first to answer that question.

 

 He stood as if to protect me, and said her name somewhat sadly.







"Erio Ledin ......!"(Aruna)















 







 From far away outside the inn, Krim was watching the situation.





"The research on the demonization of humans is progressing well."(Krim)




 





 She grinned, her mouth twisted in a grimace.

 

 It's not like she's interested in what happens to Erio.

 

 She was not even interested in the dispute between House Clefas and House Ledin. The only thing in Krim's mind was his loyalty to a single command.



 



  Nothing else matters.





"Soon, I will be able to take revenge on the people who have wronged you. Please look forward to it."(Krim)





 





 Krim said quietly, but lovingly.







"Demon Lord, ......!" --(Krim)







 







 This is surely the end of a thousand years of love and revenge.

 

 It must be the end of a thousand years of revenge, the darkness that still exists behind the chaos of the world.







"It's coming soon. Soon, I will be by your side!"(Krim)







 







 Krim lets out a high-pitched laugh and removes her mask.

 

The crimson eyes that peeked out from there slightly had a madness that no human could have.

TL Note- I knew that Love was blind but in this case it is mad , I feel Albedo vibes , albedo from anime overlord.


Comments

Popular Posts