The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 67-: Battle of Rain ( Part 1 )

(TL By GUST)





I was confronting a leading man.


 This man probably has the ability to rival a B-rank adventurer.


 The pressure is amazing.


 If you take a little care, you will be swallowed by the man's spirit and you will lose your fighting spirit.


"Are you sure you want one before you do it?"


"……what?"


"I'm thinking of asking for your name. If you're a chewy guy like you, I'm going to remember your name. Well, it's like a battle record?"


"It's a rain shroud."


"Nick Glory ... I'm going"


 Nick kicks the ground.


 It approaches you at an astonishing speed, as if you used it magically.


"Huh!"


 Right hook aiming at the temple.


 Avoid it in the sway and fight back ...


"Huh!"


 There is no time to fight back!


 Nick slammed his fists one after another with a flowing motion.


 I'm not just waving my fist in the dark clouds.


 Each movement is as sophisticated as art.


"Maybe a gladiator !?"


"The answer is correct!"


 A fist named Weapon flew.


 A blow that tears the air.


 If you hit it straight, it will break your bones.


 The right straight approaches my face.

 
However, I could read the orbit.


 Twist your body and tilt your neck to avoid it.


 Further, lean down and tackle to grab Nick's lower body.


 I'm intercepted with my knees, but I'll hold down my lower body and lose my balance.


 Became a horseman and secured an advantageous position.


 It's the power gained from the contract with Kanade.


 You can't get out so easily.


 Decide the game as it is!



 With that enthusiasm, he swings his fist down toward Nick, who is laid underneath ...


"Chi"


"What ...!?"


 This guy ... I've been in the mount position, but I avoided my fist! ??


 It's not a one-time fluke.


 I'll release my fist twice or three times, but...


 Nick shook his upper body and moved his neck to avoid hitting from directly above.


 Alternatively, take both hands instead of a shield.


 Is this the power of a gladiator!


 It's different from me, who simply has enhanced physical abilities.


 A well-trained body and technology that permeates the depths of the body.


 That technique is the man's greatest weapon.


"Don't get on ..."


"What !?"


 In the manner of a bridge, Nick curled up and broke my position on top.


 Kicking there while rotating the body.


 Nick kicks him off and runs away.


"Hmm ... you're a ridiculous force. How long have you been in the mount position?"


"That kind of technique ... it's ridiculous. Are all gladiators like you?"


"No. I'm special."


 Nick smiled with a terrible smile.


 My back was chilly.


 This is dangerous.


 Perhaps the longer the fight, the more I will be at a disadvantage.


 Someday, when I fought against Arios, as if I had identified the sword technique ...


 There is a risk that my attack method will be spotted by Nick.


 On the contrary, there is a way for me to detect Nick's attack ...


 It seemed very difficult.


 Nick's fist isn't sweet enough to spot in an instant.


"Then, how about this !?"


 Release the mechanism of Narukami.


 A needle smeared with poison was ejected.


"Chi !?"


 As before, it would be profitable to use your arm as a shield, but you wouldn't commit such a stupidity.


 Apparently supposed to be poisoned, Nick kept a distance and avoided the needle.


 I don't feel like hitting this attack.


 If you're surprised, or ... no.


 It would be quite difficult to make that surprise.


 If you can do that, it seems faster to hit with a fist.


"If ... this time, this is it!"


 Another mechanism of Narukami was used.


 Press the switch ...


 Then swing your arm from right to left to grab an empty space.


"Now ... wire !?"


 An extra-fine wire ejected from Narukami entwined Nick's arm and captured his body.


 This is another gimmick in Narukami.


 It shoots an extra-fine wire that is hard to see and captures the target.


 Originally, it was intended to be used when capturing small animals, etc ...


 It seems that it can be used without problems even in interpersonal battles.


"Ku, this ...!"


 Nick tries to tear the wire, but he is having a hard time.


 That should be it.


 The wire is also specially made by Gantz.


 Since it contains the soul of a stubborn craftsman, it is not something that can be torn apart by ordinary humans.


 I swung up my arm, which was connected to Nick by a wire.


 It becomes a form of being pulled, and Nick squeezes forward.


 Run, thin ...


 With that momentum, hit your knees into your abdomen.


"Gut ...!?"


 Nick's giant staggered.


 Hit the fist repeatedly without delay.


 Hit it over and over again, like breaking down meat armour...


 Rotate like a top on the spot.


 Jump with the momentum of rotation and hit Nick's temporal region with a kick.


 Nick spilt an indescribable voice.


 Shake your feet ...


 Still, I'm standing still and I haven't collapsed yet.


"Damn !!!"


"What !?"


 Nick swings his arm and tries to get rid of me.


 This is your chance.


 I can't keep a distance here ...


 I couldn't control Nick, who was rampaging like a tiger in his hand, so I had no choice but to take a distance.


 I jumped back with caution, without taking my eyes off Nick.


 However, the wire remains entwined around Nick's arm.


 With this, it would be possible to gain an advantage again ...


"... Kukuku"


 Suddenly Nick laughed.


 looks fun.


 Looks interesting.


 Lift the edge of your lips with a joyful expression.


"It's funny ... it's funny, hey! It's okay, you. I haven't heard you do this. It's awesome, it's awesome !!!!"


"What are you saying……?"


"Hey, don't you have a funny face? I'm doing so much fun. Let's laugh more. Let's have a funny face?"


 I think it's this guy ...


"Are you a battle maniac ...?"


"Don't use stale expressions. Well, I can't deny it."


"What a nasty guy ..."


 A mercenary, a gladiator, and a battle enthusiast.


 What the worst combination!


 I may be out of luck today to meet such a guy.


 It seems better to finish this early, before it becomes a nuisance.


"I never thought it would be such a fun thing ... but I'm glad. If you're the other person, you can do it."


"what……?"


 In that way, it's like ...


"From here, I'll be serious about it."


 Haven't you been serious until now?


 ...... No, it's not.


 You shouldn't be the kind of guy who plays at times like this.


 This man may be a gladiator and a battle enthusiast, but before that, he was a professional mercenary.


 It's hard to think of playing until you run the risk that your work may fail.


 However, it doesn't seem to be perfect.


 What does it mean……?


 I think of a suspicion and just watch the situation.


 That was a failure.


 Nick grinned and took out the pill out of nowhere.


"If you use this guy, it will be boring in various ways, so I'll refrain from doing it as much as possible ... Well, if you're the other person, it's okay. I mean, it's not enough without this guy. I'll use it."


"M ..."


 Shortly after stopping, Nick swallowed the pill.


"Goo ... oh oh oh !!!!"


 Nick's muscles swell.


 The body changes so much that it seems that the body is becoming huge.


 The chest plate is as thick as armour, and the arms are about twice as thick.


 It's no longer as easy as change.


 It was a "transformation".


"Fuuuu ..."


 Nick sighs a long sigh ... Randomly tears off the wire that's still entwined in his arm.


 I simply did something that ordinary humans couldn't do.


"This is my inner hand. It's a medicine that strengthens my physical strength to the limit. When I use it, no one can deal with it, so I rarely use it ... It seems to be "


"Absolutely ... I may not have been with me today."


"Now, the second round has begun!"






Comments

Popular Posts