The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 66-: Battle of Sora and Luna

(TL By GUST)




Sora and Luna were dealing with three mercenaries.


 Sword, spear, two-handed axe.


 Each is a close quarters battle style, approaching Sora and Luna.


"" Flash Impact !! ""


 The advanced magic of Sora and Luna exploded at the same time.


 The light overflowed enough to fill the entrance hall.


 The shock is raging like a living thing, trying to swallow the mercenaries ...


"... I removed it!"


"My sister, did you close your eyes and let go?"


"I won't do that!"


 By the time the magic was released, the mercenaries had already moved out of sight.


 After identifying the behaviour of Sora and Luna, she escaped out of range just before the magic was released.


 Amazing evasion ability.


 The footsteps are approaching from the right hand.


 It's regrettable even while looking back.


"I'm coming!"


"Leave it to me, Gravity Wall!"


 Immediately after Luna deploys defensive magic ...


 Mercenaries appear from their right hands and swing their weapons all at once.


 Gaki! !! !!



 The blade collides with a magical barrier and sparks are scattered.


 The mercenaries did not do any foolishness to compare their strengths against the magical barriers.


 Immediately I returned the weapon and retreated with my body.


 However, the distance remains close, and Sora and Luna are not separated.


 This time, change the angle ... Furthermore, three people attack with a time lag.


"Hmm, it's useless! That kind of attack won't break my barrier, huh!"


"Don't say villain-like lines ... Igny trance!"


 Sora shoots attack magic while putting Tsukkomi in her sister exactly.


 Three human-sized spears, woven with the flames of Guren, were shot.


 The spear of Guren approaches the mercenaries while pulling the tail of the flame.


 Timing, power, a perfect blow.

 However……


"What !?"


 The mercenaries picked up the jars that were displayed nearby and hit them against the spear of fire.


 It's not magic that can be stopped by such a thing.


 The spear of fire crushes the jar and still flies, but ...


 The orbit was slightly deviated due to the impact of crushing the jar.


 I passed by the mercenaries and landed on the ground.


"I'll do it quite well."


 At the discretion of (at the ) last moment, hit an object and deflect the magical trajectory.


 It's not something that can be done easily.


 Sora and Luna have taken their vigilance one step further.


 The other person is not just a human being.


 They recognized that they were "enemy" who could compete with their strongest species.


 It may have been off guard in a sense.


 Therefore, the two were forced to struggle.


"Ku, a little bit ... yeah, can't you stop! I won't forgive you."


"Don't say crazy things, attack properly!"


 The mercenaries split into two and attacked Sora and Luna.


 A duo with a sword and a spear alternately hit their weapons.


 The other one wields a two-handed axe at the right time to fill the gap between the duo.


 When Sora and Luna try to fight back, they retreat as if they had known it in advance and take a distance.


 It's an enemy but a wonderful collaboration.


 Sora shows her tongue.


"It's not the case when you're impressed with your enemies, my sister. At this rate, you'll just have to spend some time unnecessarily."


"I know! But what should I do?"


"... Better yet, why don't you blow it all together with super wide area magic?"


"Rain and everyone will get involved!"


"Mu, no?"


"Rather, I would like to know the reason why I thought that such a plan would pass ... I will come!"


"Gravity Wall!"


 Luna's magical barrier stopped the mercenaries from assaulting.


 Luna drips a cold sweat.


 It was a very terrible timing now.


 If the magic had been delayed for a few seconds, it might not have been possible to prevent the mercenaries from attacking.


 Coming here, the accuracy of the mercenary cooperation has improved.


 It's as if the three people's thought circuits are united.


 They make up for each other's blind spots and attack at exquisite timing without showing a gap.



 If the battle continues for a long time, maybe ...


 The mercenaries' attacks may arrive.


Sora and Luna made slightly difficult faces, thinking of the possibility.


 What if I lose here?


 If you become a hostage by being captured by an enemy, you may inconvenience your friends.


 Above all, it may endanger Rain.


 That's just not good.


 Absolutely no.


 Sora and Luna looked at each other ... and nodded to confirm something.



"" Fireball Multi Shot !! ""


 Someday, Sora and Luna fired magic, as Rain used.


 It's a continuous chanting.


 A special skill that can only be used by spirits.


 But that's not the ratio of Rain.


 Rain used multiple beginner magic at the same time.


 He created three fireballs and beat the soldiers.


 Sora and Luna, on the other hand, ... produced more than a dozen fireballs.


 More than 20 sisters in total.


 Literally, a fireball falls on the mercenaries like rain.


 The faces of the mercenaries cramp.


 There is no choice but to retreat before the magical power of crap.


 On the way, I was hit by several shots.


 Still, it's a beginner's magic, so it doesn't have the power to defeat it.


 The mercenaries kept a distance from Sora and Luna to avoid the fireballs being fired.


 This should be fine.


 I don't know what kind of magic trick I used, but I don't think I can do such a tricky trick many times.


 Besides, the controls seem sweet.


 If used many times, it may involve friends.


 Given that, it is unlikely that it will be used in quick succession.


 I was surprised ...


 The profit is still here.


 The mercenaries think so ...


 It was nothing more than a carelessness.


"with this!"

"It's over!"


 Sora and Luna turned their palms toward the mercenaries, looking as if they were convinced of their victory.


 The mercenaries are suspicious of the appearance of these two people.


 The distance has increased, but that's it.


 There is no element that can be said to have been settled yet.


 But why do you have such a face ...?


 Thinking ... Soon after, I arrived at the answer and was shocked.


 My feet were sick.


 Looking at it, the floor is covered with ice.


 I can't move because the ice is entwined up to my ankles.


 Before you know it?


 Luna tells the stunned mercenaries invincible.


"Hmm, it's my favourite delayed magic. I could have predicted that I would escape to the spot. I dared to drive it to the spot and activate the magic that I had set in advance so that I couldn't move ... Hmm. Is this the explanation? Then, my sister Sora. You should do it! "


"It sounds great ... it lacks respect for my sister."


"Because it's okay, I'll do it quickly."


"I already know"


 The mercenaries all pulled their faces together.


 Sora's magic explodes faster than she shouts to surrender.


"Flash Impact!"


 The flash was unleashed, enveloping the mercenaries.


 A plosive sound echoes.


 After a while, the light subsided ... I saw the mercenaries lying on the floor.


"Victory, isn't it?"


"Fuhahaha, it's such an easy victory for us! I wanted to see it."


 Sora and Luna laughed proudly and then gave a high five.





Comments

Popular Posts