The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 73-: Kessen ( Part 3 )


(TL By GUST)




A blow of Kanade and Tania steals one arm of the demons!






"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"






 The demons, holding their lost arms, leaned back and made a horrifying voice.





 Meanwhile, Kanade and Tania land on the ground.






 Both of them are not alert.





 When he learned that the subject was alive, he immediately tried to jump again to pursue him.






"Kuku, Kukuku ... I'm an enemy, but I'm a wonderful blow ... I'm in love with you. But I can't finish here ... I'm in the real world. I want to play more and more. Nah ... let's retire here. "






 The shadows of the demons swell all at once.





 Monsters appear one after another, but it's not the same as before.





 One hundred, two hundred ... No.





 With the momentum reaching a thousand, a large number of monsters were created.





 The whole area is dyed in jet black.






"Now ... this guy still has this kind of power !?"





"Rain, he's going to run away!"





"I won't let you do that!"




"You should fall down with your own power! Flash impact!"






 Luna's magic explodes, but ...





 It is blocked by a large number of demons and cannot reach the demons.





"Ah, there are too many of these guys! This is a foul!"





"If so, I'll blow them all together!"





 Tania fired multiple fireballs.





 It rains like rain and lands on a swarm of monsters.





 The explosion blows away the monsters, but ...






"No, I'm summoning endlessly!"





"That ant !?"





 Even if the monster disappears, a new monster will be summoned immediately afterwards.





 There is no edge in this.





 Fortunately, it seems impossible to summon any more.





 However, the demons that reach a thousand become a big wall, separating us from the demons.






 Perhaps the demons decided to defend themselves completely.





 I decided to make a wall by pouring all my power and magical power into the summoning of monsters.





 That is why they have succeeded in summoning such a large number of monsters.






 With a large number of demons, the demons begin to move.






 Neither the demons nor the demons attack.






 If you try to get closer, the outermost monster will react.






 …… If you overlook it as it is, no further damage will occur.





 But is that all right?




 If you miss it here, that demon will absolutely repeat the same thing.






 Somewhere again, someone's tears flow.






 Is that something that can be accepted?





 Absolutely defeat here.





 The way to do that is ...





"..."





 I came up with one.




 However, when I thought about whether it was feasible, I ran into a problem.






 You must somehow get through that horde of demons and approach the demons.





 what will you do?





 How do you get through that horde of monsters?





"Rain"




"Nina !?"





 Looking back at the familiar voice, Nina rushed over here.





 As it was, I jumped into my chest.





"I was ... Rain, I found ...!"






"Why are you here ... Stella? Maybe you're alone?"






"Oh ... I, too ... I want to be the power of Rain ..."





"... Nina ..."






"I've been doing it as it is ... I didn't try to stand up myself ... But I met Rain ... I got a little courage ... I wanted to help Rain. .that's why……"





"……I see"





 In such a situation, it would be unreasonable to come to the middle of the battlefield.





 but……




 More than that, I'm genuinely glad that Nina has come this far with her own will and courage.





"I will be ... power ...?"





"But ... no, wait?"






 Nina, a deity who is said to have special abilities, or ...






"... Nina. You can't see that flock of monsters."





"No"




"At the centre is the demon who summoned them. I want to get closer to him somehow. Is there a way to do that?"





"Well, ... and you can do it."




"Well, really !?"





 Kanade, who was listening to the story next door, looked surprised.





"Uh, yeah ... I'm still a kid ... but still ... a deity, so ..."




"Nya ... the gods are amazing. I can only hit and kick."





"Kanade is Kanade and I can count on it enough. I don't care how many times I've been helped."




"Nyafu"





 After stroking Kanade's head, turn to Nina.





"Can you tell me how to do that?"





Put Nina on your back and support it with one hand.





 It's a little clunky, but you can't break through the hordes of monsters without being with Nina.





 Also, there is no problem because you can defeat the demons as they are.





"Kanade, Tania, Sora and Luna ask for a demonstration. Do as flashy as possible."




"OK!"




"Nina ... are you ready for your heart?"




"Uh, yeah ... I'll do my best"




"Okay, good reply. Then ... let's go!"




 At my signal, Kanade and Tania rushed through.




 Dive into a flock of monsters and rampage in a mess.




 Sora and Luna were also magically supported from behind.





 It must have looked like just a bad post.





 The demons just glanced at me and did not react any further, walking toward the outside of the city.







 I think you can escape as it is.





 Be sure to put it on before dropping it!




"Nina, let's go"




"Yeah"




 Nina's determined voice was heard in the immediate vicinity.




"... Transfer"






 The moment Nina mutters a little, the scenery in front of her is distorted.





 The body is wrapped in a feeling of floating, and it becomes difficult to understand the front, back, left, and right sensations.





 It's also a moment.




 The scenery returns to its original state so that the ripples of the spring disappear ...





"What is it !?"





 There was a demon in front of me.




 One of Nina's special abilities, "Instant Transfer".





 Should it be a deity?





 It has a terrible ability.





 Now that I'm still a kid, the future is terrifying.





 Now the conditions are in place.





 At this distance, a certain command can be skipped over the entire area.





 The rest is my job.





"Unknowingly ... but you can't beat me with your strength."





"With my power, that's not the case, but what about the power of these monsters?"





"What?"





 I'm a beast tamer, not a monster tamer.






 I've learned some techniques, but I can't tame monsters with my current power.





 But what if that power was raised?




"Boost!"





 I cast a spell on myself to improve my abilities.




 Physical ability, five senses, magical power ... You can see that all kinds of power are being raised.




 In this state!





"I'll praise you for being able to approach me so far. But that's it. You can't beat me. You can't run away. I'll die here. Eater "





"Follow me !!!"





 Over a thousand monsters stopped moving.




 Without following the orders of the demons ...





 I'm following my orders.






"What's that ...? What are you doing? Eat this guy! Come on!"





"It's useless. Now they're under my control."





"Under control ... isn't it? Stupid ... stupid stupid stupid! That's impossible! These guys are my special monsters! Don't let others take control ... impossible. Zo! It's impossible! "





"Then, why don't you order it again?"





"Eat this man! Eat it without leaving any bones!"




 The demons repeat the command, but none of them reacts.





"Sonna ... what's that, that's ... this isn't possible ..."





"Did you say that? They all took control."





"What, this power ha ... I don't know, I don't know ... But what's going on ...? Overwriting my control? That kind of thing can be done by just a human being ... ... I can't even use the strongest species. What kind of power do you use ... "





"This is the end"





 Point to the demons ...




 Give an order to end.





"go"




 In response to my words, over a thousand demons attacked the demons all at once.





 Each one does not have much power.




 However, the story changes when a thousand people gather.





"Gu, Gua, ah ah ah ah !!!!?!?!?!?"





 Exposed to a thousand violence, the demons have no way of resisting.




 The fangs of the beasts drive the demons to death.





"A master-slave relationship without bonds is fragile."





"Ku, kuha ... kuhahahaha! Wow, I'll lose, what ... this is funny ... it's an unexpected ending ... human, can you tell me your name? vegetable……?"




"No"




"Kuhahahahaha ... I can't get it, hey ..."





 At the end of that word, the words of the demons were cut off.





 The jet-black body is buried in a group of demons and disappears as it is.





 Due to the disappearance of the summoned Lord, the supply of magical power is cut off, the existence cannot be maintained, and the group of monsters also disappears.





 Then everything is over ...





 The dawn came followed by the morning.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts