The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 70-: Advent


(TL By GUST)





The existence that is said to be upward compatible with monsters is the demons.




 It has power that is incomparable to ordinary monsters.



 Has the same intelligence as humans.




 And ... kill people like bugs and immerse yourself in pleasure.




 The hatred of the demons is deep.




 Kill people more cruelly and more outrageously, as if to relieve the hatred in your chest.




 Why do you do that?




 Why do you have such hatred?




 It is said that all the culprits are in the Demon King.




 The true identity of the demons is that the blood was given to the demon king.





 Inheriting the blood of the Demon King and being given that power ...





 At the same time, I also gained the hatred of the Demon King for humans.





 Therefore, it is said that the demons, like the demon king, hate people.





 The demons are given the blood of the demon king.





 The existence itself is a disaster itself, and there is a story that the city where the demons appeared in the old days was destroyed overnight.





 ... In fact, my hometown was destroyed overnight.





"Why in such a place ..."





 The demons will not be born again without the blood of the demon king.





 The Demon King of this generation is still quiet.





 No new demon should have been born.






 The demons before that should have been subdued by the predecessor hero, or sealed in magic items, etc ...






 Maybe ... is that the ring that Edgar wore?






 The demon soul, which was sealed in the ring, came to life through Edgar's body.






 Is that so ...?





"Hmm ... When I wake up for the first time in a long time, no, it's not a really interesting situation. What a te that will manifest in such a city."






 The jet-black demon ... The demons speak in a fluent language.





 I can hardly feel the pressure.





 But on the contrary, it's scary.





 I feel an eerie tranquillity like before a storm.





"Did you guys revive me? Thank you. Thank you."





 The cold gaze of the demons turns to us.





 My back trembled.






"With gratitude, I'll kill you mercilessly, ruthlessly, and mercilessly."





"Tsu"





"And only what I want to say ..."





 The demons turn to the day after tomorrow.





 what?






 Where are you looking





 The wall of the building ... There is no such thing.




 Things beyond that ...




 It's a city!





"It doesn't look like there are a lot of toys over there. Yeah, it looks really fun. I really have to thank you for being able to revive in this situation. Oh God, thank you. Uke, Kekekekeke "




"M ..."





"Then, Mata. Good luck."






 When the demons bowed, they flew on the spot.

 



     Break through the roof of the building.





 As the building materials fell apart, I managed to follow my whereabouts and saw them heading toward the city.





"First"





 I can't let that guy go unchecked!





 Why did the demons appear?





 I'm curious, but now it's not the case.





"Rain!"





 Stella is back, heading to capture the lord.





 You may have noticed something wrong with the sound of the roof crushing.






"What's the sound right now? Something is wrong ..."





"A demon has appeared"





"What !?"





 I'm sorry for the time now.





 I omitted the main points and said only the conclusion.






"Believe it or not, it's true. I don't have much time to check it now. Go out and evacuate the people in the city!"





"Um, um ... yes, yeah. I understand that Rain isn't the kind of guy who tells lies ... I see! I'll be out soon."




"Begged"




"What are the rains going to do?"




"... Defeat the demons"





 While saying it myself, I wondered how unreasonable it was.




 The opponent is a demon.




 The one given the blood of the Demon King.




 So to speak, a part of the Demon King.





 I can't imagine its power.




 Shadow Knight, who fought before, will look like a baby.





 If you want to rank it, it's like A rank.




 It is on par with the strongest species.




 Do you beat such a thing?




 It's not something you can easily say.



 Nevertheless.




 However.




 I can't leave it alone.




I once remembered my hometown that disappeared in the flames.




 That tragedy is about to repeat in front of me.





 Such a thing ... I can't forgive it!




 unacceptable!





 that's why.

 


     No matter what.




 I'll stop it!




"Everyone……"




 You don't have to follow it.




 Trying to say that ...





"Nya ... Rain is no good."




 Kanade looked moody.




 Tania too.




 Sora and Luna also looked somewhat dissatisfied.





"You know that Rain is worried about us, right? But I don't think it's a good idea to leave him out."




"Sora are friends, aren't they? Then, don't say anything wild."





"Even if it's dangerous, isn't it a companion to trust and support each other?"




"I'm glad that Rain cares about us ... but that's not enough, right? We want to help Rain anytime, anytime."





"That's a friend, right?"





"... That's right."




 Everyone told me that I laughed unintentionally.




 I was wondering if I was growing a little ...




 It seems that it was still useless.




 The bottom line is that you can't believe everyone.




 Now, instead of telling me to leave because it's dangerous ...





 It's a scene where you trust your friends to fight together.





"Can you come with me?"




""""of course!""""





 Everyone smiled together.




 I was blessed with really good friends.





"……rain……"




 Nina looks up at me with anxiety.




"me too……"




"... Will Nina wait?"





 The destination is literally a battlefield.




 As expected, I can't take Nina to such a place.




 It may be lonely, but ...




 It's safer to stay here yet.



"But I ..."





"I think Nina is stronger than a normal person, but ... I'm clear, but when the other person is a demon, she's not strong enough."




"Cormorant……"






"And above all ... Nina doesn't like fighting?"



"..."




"You don't have to force yourself to fight. You can leave it to us."




"……rain……"





"Maybe it's lonely, but can you wait?"




"……Hmm"




 I don't think I'm completely convinced ...





 Still, Nina nodded a little.




"Stella, can you see this kid?"




"Okay, I want you to leave it to me."




 Leave Nina to Stella ...




 We went out of the hall.




――――――――――




 It was easy to chase after the demons.




 The traces of the destruction of the house extend in a straight line.




 It's as if I was forced to walk on the beast road.



"board!"


 As I chased the traces of destruction, I soon discovered the demons.




 While laughing happily, point your nails at the person who was late to escape.




"Fireball!"




 Fire a fireball while adjusting the magical power so as not to involve the person who was late to escape.




 Landed on the demon's head.




 The explosion spreads, but ...




"Yeah? What is this?"




 The demons tilted their necks with a calm face.



 It's like being struck by an insect.




"Oh, oh, oh, I'm not the humans I mentioned earlier. What's wrong with this place? Maybe it will entertain me?"




"I won't entertain you! We ..."




"Kill you!"




"It's interesting. Yeah, it's really interesting. This one seems to be more fun. I'll put off the insect mole crickets later ... I'll hunt you first."




 The demons turn around here ...




 The battle for the fate of this city is about to begin.





Comments

Popular Posts