The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 69-: Transformation


(TL By GUST)




"Rain!"


 Kanade rushed here.


 Sora and Luna are the same.


 Apparently, everyone has finished the fight.


"Bad person, I'm sorry! Ehehe, great? Great?"


"Oh, well done"


"Nyafu ♪"



 When I stroked Kanade's head, she spilled a pleasant voice.



"" Ji ""


 When I noticed, Sora and Luna were staring at me.


 Seeing what that line of sight means, I continue to stroke their heads.


"Sora and Luna are also good luck"


"Hmm ... Sora did her best."


"You should stroke it more.


"A little rain"


 This time, Tania came with Nina.



"I did the job of protecting this child, but ... don't get me wrong? I don't want you to stroke your head like everyone else, uh ... anyway. "Fa"



 When Tania's head is also stroked, the lines stop in the middle, and her face becomes ecstatic.


 Is my hand also a healing effect?


 I just think about it seriously.


"I'm glad ... everyone seems to be safe."


 Finally, Stella ran.


 I'm relieved to see where we look fine.


"I kept my promise,"


"Oh ... I'm relieved."



"Anyway ... with this, there are no more obstacles. The rest ..."



"We, the Knights, come into play."



 Stella's line of sight turned to the back of the entrance hall.



"Hit"



 The lord and his son Edgar trembled.



 Now there is no one to protect them.



 It's naked.



 They seemed to understand that, and their faces were blue.



"I'll leave the search for the mansion to my friends ... I'll listen to you. Can you both accompany me?"



"Hi ... Hi!"



 The lord fled to the back of the mansion.



"Oh, hey !?"


"It's a bad guy at the time of birth."



"It would be awkward to get out of another place. I chase after the lord. Can I leave this place?"



"Oh, I was entrusted"



"Thank you! This time it's my turn."



 Stella chased the lord and disappeared into the back door.



"Gut ..."



 Edgar, left alone, bit his lips.



 Despite this situation, I'm glaring at us with angry eyes.



 There shouldn't be a trump card anymore, but ... only courage is a big deal.



"You guys ... do you think you can do something like this for free !? Who do you think I am !? The son of the Lord who governs this city! Don't! Don't! "


"Be quiet, okay."



 Using Narukami's wire, he tried to capture Edgar.



 However, Edgar took out a self-defence knife and showed the blade intimidatingly.



"... What is that imitation?"



"I will execute this fool who opposes me! I'll get rid of it with this hand!"



"That ..."



 In a sense, it may be a big deal to be able to take such an attitude during this period.



"Do you understand the situation? You're done. Be quietly caught."



"Don't be silly! Is that something that can be accepted! I'm the one who will rule this city in the future! It's possible that I'll be caught by the lower people."



"Until now, the luck that I have been free to do has come around."



"There is no such thing! I am the ruler, the one who reigns at the top! I am free to do anything."



"I can't admit that I was fooling around ..."



"I'm admitted. You live under my patronage. You can't go against it."



"... I'm in control, so I'm free to do anything? Is it okay?"



"Oh, that's right."



"Even if it's unreasonable, accept it?"



"That's the people!"


 No.


 It's almost not a story.


 Is it because they have been sucking the sweet poison called the privileged class?


 It's rotten.


 This man's thought circuit doesn't seem to belong to the very same human being.


"Nya ... Rain, Rain. This person feels really unpleasant ..."


"Kanade?"


 Gyu, Kanade who grabs my clothes.



 The face was anxiously distorted.


 Kanade is scared ...?


 What does it mean?



 This guy shouldn't have that much power.



 The mercenaries who are the trump cards were also defeated.



 Is there anything else yet ...?



"I can't admit this ... yes, I can't admit ... I can't end here ... yes, I can't end ..."


 Eventually, Edgar began to repeat the same words as mumbling.



 It looks like a broken doll and has an eerie atmosphere.


 Like Kanade, I had a bad feeling.


 I can't leave this man alone any longer.


 Even if it gets a little rough, it's immediately incapacitated ... it's better to faint.


 Judging that, I grab my fist and try to hit Edgar ...


"Impossible, impossible, unacceptable, unacceptable ... yes ... Soda! This kind of thing ... Mitomerarenai !!!"



 At that moment, the ring that Edgar wore shone.



 Jet-black light that is forever dark.


 It's like condensing negative emotions into one ... I get the impression.


 Just looking at it makes my heart flutter, and it seems to be daunting.


"Nya !? Rein, this is ..."



"Kanade, don't get closer!"



"Fah !?"


 Holding Kanade, I jumped away from Edgar.



 Everyone else keeps a distance.



"Guga ... Gagagaga ..."



 The dim light that overflows from the ring clings to Edgar's body like a living thing.


 My hands are covered, my feet are covered ...


 Eventually, swallow the face.



 The jet-black light became a band and wrapped Edgar's body in layers.



 Then, a cocoon-like circular sphere is created.



This is……"



 Cold sweat flowed.



 When I saw it, everyone was stiff.


 An alarm sounds in my head.



 Do not leave it as it is.



 Immediately, I have to destroy that black cocoon.



"Ku ...!"



 When I finally returned to myself, I immediately thought of a magical structural formula.



"Fireball!"



 I ignored the fact that this is indoors.



 It's a full blow.



 Go! !! !!



 A fireball about the size of a person hit the black cocoon directly.



 An explosion blows the ceiling away.



 And the flame of Guren blows.



 Nevertheless……



 The black cocoon remained there.


"What is this ...?"



 A crack runs in the black cocoon.


 Rhagades spread here and there, just like an egg hatches ...



 Everything popped.


"..."



 A jet-black giant.



 A terrifyingly shaped wing.



 Sharp fangs and spear-pointed horns.


 And ... the eyes that glow crimson.



 There was something that couldn't be done other than calling it the devil.




"This guy……"


 I remember it.



 I remember seeing it.



 A long time ago ... when my hometown was demolished, there was a similar guy.




"... Demon ..."






Comments

Popular Posts