The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 68-: Battle of Rain ( Part 2 )

(TL By GUST)




"What !?"


 Nick sprinted at a speed that was unmatched before.


 As fast as a beast.


 If I hadn't watched, I might have lost sight of him.


"Huh! Hah!"


"Ku"


 He was hit straight on the right and left in a row.


 Avoid the first shot.


 The second shot was not in time, and I guarded my arm with a shield.


 A shock that seems to echo to the bones runs.


 Tingling irritation and discomfort.


 Even though I guarded it, this much damage.


 Originally, I thought he was a person I couldn't underestimate, but ...


 The use of medicine further increased the threat level.


 If I hadn't signed with Kanade, I would have been down with this blow.


 By then, this guy is strong.


 The story of being comparable to a B-rank adventurer doesn't seem to be a lie.


"Look, it's just getting started!"


 Nick laughs and hits his fist repeatedly.


 Each blow is fast and heavy.


 For now, I'm avoiding direct hits ...


 I have to concentrate on evasion and defence, and I can't move on to counterattack.


 Perhaps he understands that, Nick puts out his fist.


 Interweave the feints, break through this defence and try to eat.


 It's like a snake.


 Once you have targeted your prey, you will never let it go.


 I can even feel the obsession.


 But ...


"Get in shape ... don't get on!"


"Oh?"


 He was devoted to defence, but turned to a counterattack here.


"Isn't it done?"


"Can I lose to the proud guy who only knows the fun of fighting!"



 Nick's attack is as vibrant as the water flows, and at first glance, there is no chance.


 However, there was a certain pattern.


 For example, when making a right straight, shoot a few light fists and then connect to your favourite blow.


 For example, when you hit the elbow, you intentionally shoot a big blow and try to be alert.



 With that feeling, I confirmed that there was a certain pattern ... Nick's rhythm.


 Even when he fought against Arios, he identified the attack pattern.


 Beast tamers need to look carefully and deeply at the subject.


 It may be a skill that I acquired while training.


"Huh!"


"blood……"


 Roundhouse kick.


 It is guarded by the arm, but it doesn't matter, it spins on the spot and another blow.


 I'm going to smash my arms together, and I'll do my best.


 Unbearable, Nick's arm pops and the guard unravels.


 It's a chance.


 Hit Nick's fist on the empty flank ...


"What !?"


 Seta, I felt chills.


 Pull your fist.


 Apply a sudden brake and step back.


 The next moment ...


 Go! Nick's kick ran through in front of me, cutting the wind.


"Hey, do you want to avoid it now?"


"Did you invite me ...?"


"It's the correct answer. If you make a gap on purpose, most of the guys will get caught ...


"I'm not happy to be praised."


"Don't say that ... Let's have fun!"


 Nick has rushed through.


 The fist is shaken randomly.


 It's like hitting him with a beast-like instinct.


 It's too unreasonable ...


 Because of that, I can't read the movement.


 I'm barely guarding.


 However, Nick's strength strengthened with medicine cannot be underestimated.


 Damage was steadily accumulating even from above the guard.


 The longer it lasts, the more disadvantageous it becomes.


 If possible, I want to beat it all at once.


 How to do that?


 Gladiator ... Moreover, it is a suicide act to associate with a fist-enhanced opponent with a fist.


 Then, what I should do is ...


 Calmly analyze the war situation.


 Think of some ways to beat Nick ...


 I simulated in my head whether it was feasible.


 And ... one answer came out.


"Huh!"


 Kick Nick.


 It feels like kicking a thick rubber.


 It wouldn't do much damage.


 But that's fine.


 It jumps into the air in reaction to kicking and takes a distance once.


 On top of that, she casts magic.


"Fireball!"


"What !?"


 I'll do my best ... it's bad because it's inside the building.


 Shoot magic with about half the power and aim for Nick.


 It is a fireball that is about half the size of a body.


 As expected, Nick didn't seem to take it seriously, so Nick jumped sideways to avoid it.


 Immediately after, the fireball landed.


 A blast blows away Nick's giant.


"Goo !?"


"Fireball Multi Shot!"



 I'm not going to end it with a single blow.


 In quick succession, he fired multiple fireballs.


 I'm not going to let it go this time.


 Control the fireball so that it surrounds Nick, and let him eat from all directions.


 Go!


 This time I hit it directly.


 As expected, Nick didn't have a way to avoid multiple fireballs.


 A blast wraps around Nick.


 However, I don't think I was able to beat it with this.


 It has been fortified with drugs and is likely to endure.


 So, immediately move on to the next action.


 Start Narukami.


 I fired a needle and broke the window of the building.


"Come on !!!"


 The magical power was blown all over the city like a wave.


 I heard a rustling sound.


 Following my orders, countless birds jumped into the hall through a broken window.


"Damn ... magic does it ..."


 When the smoke cleared, a staggering Nick appeared.


 Although it has suffered damage, it seems that it has not reached the decisive blow yet.


 I was reading that.


 So ... that's it.


"Go!"


 I signed a temporary contract with the birds and skipped the order.


 According to the order, countless birds flock to Nick.


"Gut ... what is this guy !?"


"At such times ... do you know how a normal bee can defeat a wasp?"


"what……?"


 Nick looks suspicious, but continues talking regardless.


"It's crowded enough to cover the other person's body, and it's sealed so that there are no gaps. The heat generated by doing so deprives you of consciousness."


"Meme!"


"It looks like you understand what I mean. That's why ... it's over."


 Further, skip orders and let the birds flock to Nick.


 Nick swings around the giant and tries to pull the birds apart.


 However, the birds flock one after another and cannot be completely separated.


 While doing so, Nick's figure was buried in the bird.


 Seen from the side, it is an unusual sight that countless birds are flocking to one place.


 I've done it myself, but it's a little creepy.


"Gu ... a ..."


 Soon after, Nick, who was still swarming with birds, collapsed with a moaning voice.


"Disperse!"


 The birds were returned to the outside of the building and the provisional contract was cancelled.


 What was left behind was Nick, who was deprived of consciousness by the extreme heat and collapsed.


"I'm sorry, I'm a Beast Tamer. I don't go out with battle mania gladiators."





Comments

Popular Posts