Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 57-: I couldn't beat alcohol ...
(TL By GUST)



Maple and a few women bring a number of bottles of sake from the Elven Village.


 It's a liquor in a small pottery jar (because it doesn't have a glass bottle), and in total it's enough to reach all the dwarves here, but I haven't distributed it to everyone yet. I'm going to give the old dwarf a drink first and let him make a decision.

 So, what I prepared this time is ...


 wine.

 Cider.

 Brandy is made by distilling wine.

 Apple brandy made by distilling cider...


 I could have made other ones, but I hurriedly prepared only the above four types.

 I chose only fruit wine made from fruit juice because I am most accustomed to making fruit.


 However, of course, it is not possible to make this much sake normally in about two weeks before coming to the dwarven village.

 Although it is affected by temperature and humidity, some wines and the like complete their primary fermentation in about 1 to 2 weeks, but there is not enough time to complete all the processes. It may be possible depending on the season if it is only necessary to make sake.

 If you want to make both types of sake normally, you'll want time for about three months.


 ――So, the water attributes "life magic" and "ice and snow magic" play an active role there.

 According to the elves, it is possible to shorten the number of days that fruits ferment by applying "life magic" in the direction of increasing the vitality of living things.

 However, with that alone, mysteriously, the fermentation ends halfway.

 It seems that promoting fermentation produces heat, which affects something.


 However, by lowering the temperature to an appropriate level with "ice and snow magic", it seems that fermentation can proceed to the end even with "life magic".


 Well, I'm not bright about sake brewing, so I won't go into details.

 In short, you can make sake in a short period of time by using magic.

 By the way, I can't use "Ice and Snow Magic", but some of the elves could use it, so I asked them to help me.


 That aside.


 But there are still problems.

 Usually, just because you have a drink does not mean that you drink it immediately.

 The period varies depending on the product, but it may be aged for one season to one year, or for high-grade distilled liquor, a dozen years.

 As expected, the aging period cannot be shortened by magic (although I said that there is a possibility with chaotic magic).

 So, the sake served to the dwarves is a young sake that is barely aged, but ... can we only believe the words of the elves who cooperated in the sake brewing?


 The grapes and apples used are fruits that have been tried and errored under the supervision of elves to make the taste most suitable for sake brewing.

 In addition, when making fruits, [life force] and [magical power] are poured a little more for food.

 Apparently, elf and werewolves-or rather, the whole human race, it seems that eating fruits with a lot of them gives rise to a feeling of "pleasure".


 Of course, it is not harmful to the body or has any side effects.

 It's very healthy, but rather healthy.


 ――Well, I was told by the elves that the sake made from my fruits produced in this way was of satisfactory quality even from the perspective of the elves.

 It seems that if you have time, you can still aim for the top-unfortunately, you don't have that time. But he said it would be enough to make the dwarves groan.


"-Please enjoy it."


 The sake that Maple poured into a wooden cup is lined up in front of the old man's dwarf.

 When I had four cups, I smiled and said that I was a dwarf opponent.

 However, without being disturbed by such a maple opponent, the old dwarf is staring at the sake placed on the table with a serious look.

 Like a blacksmith who confirms the workmanship of the sword he struck, he has a terrifying gaze that does not overlook even a small defect.


 I thought easily that it would be possible to serve dwarves with alcohol.

 However, because it is a dwarf, it may not allow the compromise of fine dust in sake.

 If I had a sweaty body, I would have a cold sweat on my spine.

 Someone's throat rang.


“…………”


 An old dwarf lifts a glass without saying a word.

 And-drink.

 First of all, a bite.


"……HM"


 There is no change in the muttered face.

 I have brandy in my hand.

 Even though it is distilled liquor, it has not passed the aging period, and I feel that it was not good for me, and that my shallowness makes me feel lonely.

 However, the sword has already been thrown. It can not be helped.


"..."


 Remaining silent again, the old dwarf put brandy in his mouth.

 Drink it up and exhale for a long time to see the scent coming out of your nose.

 And-drink.

 drink.

 drink.


“…………”

In the end, I drank all four types of sake.

 However, his face remained severely frowned and he did not say a word.

 Both eyes, which had been closed as if ruminating the taste of sake, are opened quietly.


(Shit ... no, wasn't it ...)


 Needless to hear the words.

 The light in the eyes of the old dwarves was never friendly. The line of sight that shoots through here is like a warrior who seems to resist even if he gives up his life.


"This sake is still young ..."


(Is that so?)


 What the old man dwarf says is the fault of drinking alcohol.

 A sharp blow that seems to hit this weak point.


"The horns aren't sharp at all. The aroma of distilled liquor isn't mellow. It's hard to say that it's a finished liquor because of the stimulus that pierces the tongue. It's proof that it's not mixed. "


 --defeat.

 The letters emerge in my mind.

 This is probably the result of my disdain for the dwarves.

 The only way to get rid of it is to return quietly to Aokigahara Forest and wander around the country while being frightened by the pursuit of the religious nation.

 It was a time when I was disappointed with myself and thought so.


"However--"


 The old dwarf continues.


"It's delicious. No-it's too delicious ... !!"


"Huh?"


 When I looked at the old man's dwarf, I had a complicated expression in my hostile gaze that I could see a glimpse of the joy that I couldn't hide.


"The scent is not light. The scent of the material itself remains, and it passes through the nasal cavity refreshingly ...! The mellow and sharp sake spirit, but it is stimulating and good ...! Young to get out of the storehouse I think it's too much, but its taste is already different from the hundreds of sakes there ...! If so, imagine what the potential is when it is properly aged. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


"Huh? picture?"


"Above all! Why is it so comfortable to feel it falling from your mouth through your throat to your stomach !? I understand! You can understand it! The body that has absorbed alcohol! ! "


 The old dwarf, who spoke something, shed tears of tears from his eyes.

 ……It is scary.


"Once you know this pleasure, you can't live without this sake anymore !!"


"... That's it?"


"Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


 The old dwarf was now crying.

 And the surroundings are don pulling.

 Although I was dismayed, I was half unconsciously starting a presentation.


"Ah, um ... of course, if you mature it properly, these sakes will still be delicious, and there are other sakes made from rice, wheat, and potatoes, and I think we can prepare enough of them ... ………copper?"


 However, the answer to the question did not come back.

 The old dwarves remained crying, and it was the other dwarves who opened their mouths.


"Wow, let us drink!"


"Good morning! Good morning!"


"Well, I'll try to figure out what kind of sake it is!"


"I can't judge what I'm drinking!"


"... Maple, ask"


"Understood"


 Dwarves urging with bloody eyes.

 I asked Maple to give everyone a drink.

 It's not four types for each person, but if it's one cup, it will be distributed.

 And the dwarves drink alcohol--,


"It's certainly young, but it feels like the refreshing aroma that goes through and the sharpness of the liquor go well together."


"And this taste. What is the taste of the fruit itself that eloquently claims to exist more than any fruit wine I have ever drunk? I don't think."


"It's not bad to the throat. No ... it's good. It's not a bad stimulus to have a horny liquor. "


"But the most wonderful thing is this feeling. It's certainly understandable. It feels like the sake that has permeated the five viscera and six swords activates the whole body ...!"

"Oh ...! It seems that the fatigue that has stagnated all over the body is washed away ... !! The body is giving birth ... !!"


"I know it! I'm sure you won't get a hangover no matter how much you drink this liquor! The old saying that good liquor won't be left behind was true ... !!"


 The dwarves talk to each other with eyes that look like a young boy looking at his longing sister.

 In contrast to those compatriots, I asked the old dwarf, whose face seemed to finally regain a little calm.


"-So, if you have time, you can make as much sake as you want, but it's okay for us to live together in the dwarven village ...?"


 The old dwarf looked straight back at me.

 His eyes harbored pure innocent light and were clear.


"If anyone disagrees, I'll convince you even if I hit you."


"..."


 It was a reply that he agreed to join hands beyond the long-standing feud between elves and dwarves.


"--I did it!"


 I don't know, but Sephi is happy,


"Congratulations!"


 And Maple took care of me,


"You did it, did not you!"


"You did it!"


 Laurel and Walnut cheer.

 I am--,




 --Dwarf, Chore yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! !! !!



 I was weakened by the dwarves' too much cholo.





Comments

Popular Posts