The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 51-: The Lord's Son and the Knights
(TL By GUST)





The lord's mansion that governs the city of Horizon.

 In that room was Edgar Fromware.


"Chi"


 Edgar snarled in a grumpy manner.

 What I remember is what happened in the square.

 When I was looking for toys as usual ... I found the finest.

 I immediately took it home and tried to have fun ...

 I was disturbed by the man I was with.

 Perhaps, I struck myself as the lord's son.


 It's an extremely unpleasant act.


"That man will imitate you playfully"


 I am the son of the Lord who governs this city.

 In a sense, he is equal to God.

 Commoners are not allowed to go against it.

 If they order to give their lives, they must be willing to commit suicide.


 Edgar was seriously thinking about that.

 For him, the people who live in the city are that kind of recognition.


"Edgar, I'll enter."


 The door opened and a fat man appeared.

 They are dressed up in gorgeous decorations.

 However, the abdomen protruding like a mountain ruined everything.


"What is your father?"

"Did you make a noise in the city?"

"... I don't deny it, but it's not my fault. I just thought I'd discipline because the fools didn't know what they were and got on their feet."

"Hmm, that's what it is. Then it can't be helped."


 Edgar's father ... that is, the lord of the city of Horizon, was also listening to the details of what happened to his son.

 On top of that, he says it can't be helped.

 It was a word that summarized his personality.


"That means there is no prey today."

"Unfortunately"

"I was looking forward to it."

"I always think, is it okay for me to just spill? Why don't my dad find his own prey?"

"I'm not very good at connoisseurs. In that respect, I can rest assured that the prey you have determined is correct."

"Well, if my dad says that's okay, I don't mind."


 If a third party was here, instead of frowning, a conversation that seemed to be absurd was unfolding.

 They do not seem to be aware of their sins.

 It doesn't even look bad.

 It's a city that we control.

 Then, what should I do with the people who live in that city?

 It seemed that such an arrogant idea could be seen through.


"As always, it's best to leave the cleanup to me."

"No. Can you wait? Let me do it this time."

"Yeah? That's okay, but what's wrong?"

"……A little bit"


 Edgar had a dark look on his face.


 A man who not only disturbed his prey, but also embarrassed himself ...

 Did you say Rain?

 Let's regret the stupid deeds to death.


 Edgar burned his dark passion in his heart and clenched his fist.


The lord leaves the room ...

 A man dressed in armour appeared to replace him.


 Gilley Stregger.


 A man who is the captain of the Knights branch of the city of Horizon.


"It's late"

"Edgar, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting."


 Gilley kneeled in front of Edgar and bowed.

 It's like swearing allegiance to the king.

 Seeing that, it seemed a little refreshing, and Edgar advised Gilley to sit in a chair.


"Well ... do you know why I called you here today?"


 Gilley sat in a chair and Edgar opened his mouth.

 Gilley replies, bowing lightly again.


"Huh. Is it about the square?"

"As always, if anyone tries to file a damage report, dispose of it properly."

"Understood"


 Gilley, who was supposed to be the knight captain, nodded without hesitation, even though he was supposed to be ridiculous.

 Edgar smiles and hands the leather bag to Gilley.


"See, it's the usual guy."

"thank you"

"10 gold coins. Can I check it?"

"No. I will not imitate Edgar anymore."

"It's a good reply. Will you continue to ask?"

"of course"


 Gilley repeatedly bowed to honour Edgar.


 Originally, the knight is the only king who governs the country to offer allegiance.

 Yet, a man named Gilley was devoting himself to Edgar.

 It's a very distorted relationship ...

 It was a scene that symbolized the dark part of this city.


"Then, I have this because there is post-processing."

"Oh, wait"


 As Gilley stood up and tried to leave the room, Edgar stopped him.

 Looking back at Gilley, Edgar threw an additional leather bag.


"Five gold coins"

"This is?"

"I have something to ask for"

"What'll we do"

"Find out about a man named Rain. Probably not a man who has lived in the city for a long time. A traveller or someone who has recently arrived in the city. Give me information about that man, if possible. Bring me under me "

"Understood"


 why? Or why? I don't use words.

 Lord ... If Edgar wants it, Gilley just follows it.

 Then you can get the money.


"I'm expecting"

"Huh. Let's meet your expectations."


 Gilley leaves and becomes Edgar alone.


"There is no one in this city who can go against me ... Don't be. I'll tell you that."


 I am the son of the lord.

 It is the second greatest in this city.

 The people are not allowed to go against it.

 You must obey any order.

 That is the duty of the people of this city.

 A fool who doesn't understand it must give him a hammer of justice.


 Edgar clenched his fist and delusioned that the time would come.


"Kukuku"


 Smile.

 How would that cheeky man beg for life?

 What kind of miserable face will you show?

 Just imagining that time will fill you with irresistible pleasure.


"HM"


 Preparing to hit the man made me feel better to some extent.

 However, it is not completely calm.

 The humiliation received in the square hurts Edgar's pride as if it clings to the corner of his heart.


 Still not enough.

 I have to take a break.

 Isn't there a great toy I got for such a time?


 Edgar rang the bell.


"... I'm sorry ... I'm ..."


 After a while, the door opened.


 A little girl appeared.

 It looks like a child.

 She looks pretty and looks forward to the future.


 There were other eye-catching elements besides appearance.

 It had beast-like ears and a tail.


 The girl quietly calls out to Edgar.


"Ah ... what is it ...?"

"It's late!"

"Hit"


 A glass thrown by Edgar flies near the girl.

 The sound of the glass breaking shrugged the girl.

"Did you order to come as soon as you ring the bell? Why was it late?"

"Eh ... but ... I'm soon ..."

"Don't talk!"

"Uh"


 Edgar slaps the girl.

 Unbearably, the girl fell to the floor.


"The stupidity ... this seems to have to be disciplined again."

"Uh ..."


 Edgar smiled with a cruel smile.

 The girl, on the other hand, had a resignation in her eyes.


 This was usual.

 I was just beaten ...

 No matter how many times I apologize, I can't forgive you.

 It was a normal everyday life for a girl.


 How long will this continue?

 How many times do I have to despair?

 The answer is ... I don't know.


Comments

Popular Posts