The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 63-: Invalidation of abnormal status
(TL By GUST)




Chills run on my back.


"what……?"


 I halted involuntarily and watched the surroundings.


 It was at that time.


"Rain!"


 Kanade's cry with impatience.


 I quickly understood the reason.


 Shinigami.


 A grim reaper with a huge sickle runs in the sky.


 The aim is ... me.


 I have no time to escape.


 It's already within range of him.

 
I use Narukami to intercept and shoot a palm-sized needle.


 It is a gimmick with high attack power that does not contain poison, but becomes one weapon by itself.


 But ... the needle never sticks to the god of death.


 I slipped through my body as if I was seeing an illusion.


 Still, the chills don't go away, but rather worse.


 Shinigami swings up the sickle!


"Rain, no !!!!"


 Unavoidable!


 Involuntarily, I closed my eyes ...


"……Hmm?"


 ...... Nothing happens?


 When I opened my eyes, I saw a god of death in front of me.


 And the sickle swung down by the god of death pierced my body.


"Oh !?"


 I make a voice involuntarily, but ...


 There is no particular pain and no blood is flowing.


 Shinigami don't do anything more ...


 It disappeared like a mirage.


"... Hallucination? No, it was real for that ... and ..."


"" "" Rain !!! "" ""


 Everyone ran in a hurry.


"Da, da, okay !? Now, a strange guy puts a sickle on Rain ..."


"I'm not injured !? Pain !? Hey, please say something."


"I'll cast recovery magic right now! Show me your wounds, fast!"


"I made a contract with me! I won't allow you to leave me."


 It seems that the god of death can be seen in everyone's eyes, and it's a lot of rush.


 Did everyone here have hallucinations?


 Or wasn't that a hallucination?


 ...... No.


 I think about it, but I don't know.


 I have to put some doubts and reassure everyone.


"Calm down. I'm okay."


"really……?"


"Rain, I'm going to overdo it ..."


"It's really okay. Nothing. You see, this is it."


 Show your body lightly on the spot.


 It seemed that I was finally relieved, and everyone looked relieved.


"Even so, what was it now ...?"


"I felt really disgusted ... that ... I thought Rain was dead."


"Probably ... that's instant death magic."


 Sora says with a rugged face, as she seems to have an idea.


 As expected, it is a spirit tribe.


 I know more about magic than anyone else.


"As the name implies, it's an extremely dangerous magic that can kill an object. It's not advanced, and it's classified as super-class magic. Nobody can use such magic ..."


"Hmm? But there was no magic reaction at all? No matter what the user, when using magic, the magic reaction is detected. It is impossible that there is no magic reaction. Probably a magic item. It's kind of like


"Well, that's possible ... but the strange thing is why Rain was safe ..."


 Sora had a mysterious look on her face.


"Isn't it a misfire?"


"No. When the god of death manifests, there is no misfire. Reap the life of the subject without allowing resistance ... that's the magic."


 Kanade said, Sora immediately denied.


 The magic seems to have been activated normally.


 But I'm alive.


 what do you mean?


"Because it's Rain, isn't there something hidden, isn't it?"


"That ... what do you think I am?"


"" A ridiculously beast tamer with an impossible feat ""


 Not only Tania but also Kanade.


 Did I see it with that kind of eyes ...?


 I don't need such a strange title, but ...


"HM"


 Luna had a pondering face while discussing that it was neither uh nor uh.


 Is there anything I can think of?


 Put your hand on your chin and make a thoughtful gesture ...



 After a while, look here.


"Rain. Can I experiment a little?"


"Yeah? I'm not sure, but it's okay."


"Then, let's go ... poison drop"


"" What !? ""


 While everyone was stunned, Luna used anomalous magic to poison me.


 A poisonous purple mist wraps around me.


"Hey !? Luna! What on earth are you doing !?"


"You went crazy !?"


"Wow, Rain is ...!?"


"You guys aren't in a hurry. Well, look at it. If my thoughts are correct ..."


 After a while, the poisonous mist clears up.


 I ... stay healthy without being poisoned.


 Nothing has changed and nothing has happened.


 What does it mean……?


 I'm sure Luna had been cast an abnormal magic now.


"Um, after all"


"Luna ... what does this mean? Please explain."


"Rain gained the skill of continuous chanting by signing with us, but if you think about it, isn't it strange?"


"What is it?"


"Rain has signed a contract with Sora and I, right? Then, it would be strange if we didn't have two powers to get."


"Ah……"


 So that's it.


 I somehow understood what Luna meant.


"Probably the continuous chanting is the result of contracting with Sora. Sora is good at that direction. So what is the power of contracting with me?"


"Nya ... that is?"


"By signing with me, Rain has gained another power. That power is probably ... nullifying the condition."


"Abnormal condition ..."

"Invalidation……"


 Kanade and Tania look surprised and continue to say.


 Luna continues to explain to these two people like a lecturer.


"Immediate death magic is also a type of abnormal condition. There are limited ways to prevent it. Do you have a substitute amulet ... or do you have high resistance to abnormal condition magic? Rain does not have an amulet. I thought I might have acquired high resistance. Umm. "


"Sure ... there's no other possibility ..."


"Did you deliberately use the magic of poison to confirm that? Rough."


"Nya ... What if I'm wrong?"


"At that time, I apologized for being sorry, and I was detoxifying immediately. But that didn't happen. As I thought, Rain had the skill to nullify the condition. Hahaha, everything is as I calculated! "


"What is the calculation?"


"Fugya !?"


 Sora's knack fell on Luna's head.


 Luna crouches on the spot with a frog-crushing voice.


"But is there anyone who suddenly casts poisonous magic on his master! Such an act is disqualified as a familiar."


"But it can't be helped. Unless it's magic different from instant death magic, I don't know if it's resistant to all kinds of abnormal magic ... I have to do that!"


"Then, explain it in advance and get permission properly. What are you thinking about doing it suddenly just because you came up with it !?"


"Fuhahaha, I'm not thinking about anything in particular! Don't ask me for that!"


"Do you mean Iba!"


"Pigya !?"


 Again, Sora's thunder struck.


 Sora is usually a serious and honour student, but ...


 It seems scary when you get angry.


"trembling……"


"It's okay, it's okay. Let's not look over there."


 Kanade was soothing Nina, who was frightened by Sora.


"Rain, I'm sorry ... Luna did something ridiculous ... See, please apologize to Luna too."


"Muu ... but I"


"I apologize ...?"


"U, Umu"


 I'm laughing but I'm not laughing.


 Luna nodded, as if pressured by Sora, who had such an eerie face.


"It was bad, my lord. I just did it with curiosity. I have no regrets."


"Luna……?"


"I regret it! I regret it! I'm sorry."


 Luna was scared enough to speak normally.


 My sister seems to be irresistible to her sister.


"Well, I was surprised at the sudden thing, but it might be useful, and I'm glad I knew it in advance. I don't care."


"Thank you ... see, Luna too"


"Um ... Thank you for your generous 
measures. Fuhaha Pugyu !?"


 Luna, who tried to maintain her usual attitude, was quarrelled by Sora three times.


 I'm not saying this ...


 It's funny and I just laugh.


 Kanade and Tania were also laughing with the feeling that it couldn't be helped.


 Nina also looked at something that looked a little interesting.


 Everyone seems to have released the tension in good condition.


 It's a good trend.


 The lord's private army could be eliminated.


 However, the mercenaries who are comparable to B-rank adventurers have not yet appeared.


 Perhaps they are shielding the lord and Edgar in the mansion.


 Next, I have to step into the hall.

 
 From now on, it's a crucial moment.





TL NOTE-: Since this series links are not available on NU ( due to some reasons) so for the time being stay tuned via the app or the site page. Thank You all!!!



Comments

Popular Posts