The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 61-: Escape
(TL By GUST)


After resting for a while, my body started to move.

 Stand up and take Nina's hand.


"Now, let's get out of here. Are you ready?"

"No"


 Nina seems nervous.

 Can you really escape? You may be wondering.

 I must definitely miss it so as not to disappoint.


"let's go"


 I pulled Nina's hand and left the room.

 There is no sign of people.

 Probably because the manpower is devoted to the front.

 Still, just in case, I proceed through the hall, paying attention to the surroundings.


 Go down the stairs to the first floor.

 Turn behind and wait for Sora and Luna to join.


"Why ... stop?"

"I have a companion who infiltrated together. Wait for them ..."

"that is"

"Are you Luna?"

"Hya"


 Sora and Luna appeared from the shadow, and Nina jumped up.


"Good, was it safe?"

"Are you worried?"

"It's natural"

"That's right ... I don't feel bad."

"But we don't have to worry! Because it's the strongest invincible spirit tribe, Fuhaha!"

"So don't make a loud voice"

"Fugya !?"


 Luna spilt an indescribable voice, screaming at Sora.


"Well ..."

"It's okay. They're both my companions."


 I'll tell Nina, who is annoyed, that she's not worried.

 He seems to be surprised, but he seems to know that he is the same strongest species, and he doesn't seem to be very cautious.


"Sometimes ... Rain. Who is that kid? Did you catch a new kid?"

"Don't say bad things"

"This guy, I'm not aware of it."

"No"

"That ... isn't the case right now. Who were the people taken away?"

"Sora and the others escaped to the centre of the city with transfer magic."

"If it's over there, it'll be noticeable and you'll be protected soon. You don't have to worry about getting caught."

"Oh ... Thank you. You did it well. As expected, Sora and Luna."

"Hmm"

"Fa"


 Reflexively, they stroke their heads.

 I thought I would get angry if I didn't treat him as a child ...

 The two seemed not to be sloppy, and seemed to feel comfortable, accepting the stroke.


"This is a great reward, isn't it?"

"Um, um ... I'm going to get into a habit. I can't stop. I can't stop."

"Is that a habit?"

"I don't know"

"Can you use transfer magic again?"

"Mmm? No problem at all. Don't lick the magical power of the spirits."

"If so, ask this child too."

"By the way, what happened to that child?"

"Well ... I won't explain it in detail, but the other magical reaction was that of this child. This child ... Nina is also the strongest species, and I want to let her escape because she was captured by the lord."

"That figure ... is it a deity? It's rare ... the deities are often enshrined by humans and shouldn't show up in public."

"It's not something we could say about withdrawal."

"So don't withdraw."

"Well, I'll give you a chat. You should come over here."


 Luna beckons a little bit, but Nina doesn't leave me.

 I grabbed the edge of my clothes and looked up while clinging to them.


"Put it down ... don't go"

"It's okay. I just have them send it to a safe place."

"I don't want to leave ... I don't want to be alone ..."

"... Nina ..."


 Nina shakes her voice.

 It's intriguing asylum ...

 It's not very, but I can't say that it's over after the transfer.

 It may be safe to take your eyes off now.

 But Nina will be lonely and very anxious.


 Bend slightly and look at Nina.


"... You may be scared if you are here."

"..."

"You may be in danger. You may meet a guy who has done a terrible thing to Nina. Still ... are you with me?"

"... Hmm. It's nice to be with Rain ..."

"OK, then let's stay together."


 Stroking the fluffy Nina's head.

 To be relieved, Nina smiled slightly.


"Then, let's hurry to the front."

"It's still noisy. I think both Kanade and Tania are fighting. It seems that I have to help."

"Are they not against it?"

"Because Rain decided"

"And I don't know why I can't leave it alone. Hmm, I'm tolerant of the weak."

"Maybe the same strongest species"


 It seems that they are both worried about Nina, though they say something.

 I can care about it even though I just met ... Sora and Luna are very good boys.

 At times like this, I feel relaxed.

"OK"


 From here on, it's dangerous if you don't tighten your mind.

 To change feelings.


"Nina, on my back"

"……Hmm"


 Squatting down, Nina obediently rode on my back.


"Well, that's good ... I want you to do it later."

"I also want Sora."

"I wish it was all over"

"got it"

"Then, let's finish it with all our might!"


 We each rushed to the front with a spirit.

On the other hand ... On the front of the building, the Knights led by Stella and the private army of the lord clashed.


"Kick it off, kick it off! Yeah! Don't put them in the hall !!"

"Don't be scared, justice is in us !!!"


 There are six knights, including Stella.

 Plus, Kanade and Tania.

 The lord's private army, on the other hand, appeared one after another, reaching about a hundred.


 Eight to one hundred.

 If you think normally, Stella has no chance.

 No matter how good Stella is in sword skills, only three people can play at the same time.

 You can't deal with a hundred people, and your physical strength doesn't last.


 However, there were two people who were unusual and out of the standard.


"Unyanyanyanyanyanya ... Nyan !!!!"


 It was a fierce battle, and the area around the gate was full of enemies and allies.

 Meanwhile, I saw a shadow that ran through between people exactly like weaving a gap and sprinted like the wind.


 It's Kanade.


 I hit a bitter blow with my fist and legs as I passed each other.

 The lord's private army screams in agony and collapses one after another.

 It's like a storm running through the battlefield.

 Once swallowed by a storm, you can't stand there.


"Kanade, don't do it. I can't lose ... see, I'll go!"


 Seeing Kanade's struggle inspired Tania.


 Jump high and high ...

 Instantly find a spot where there is no ally and rush as it is.

 It lands like a meteorite while kicking off countless enemies.


 Enemy soldiers are upset and point their weapons, but from Tania's point of view, it's too late.

 Rotate on the spot.

 He used his proud tail like a whip to defeat the enemy soldiers around him.


"... Wow, that's amazing, those two are"


 Stella was stunned to see their success.


 About 30 minutes from the start of the battle.


 The number of enemies was reduced to about one-third.


 Most of them are due to the activities of Kanade and Tania.


 Still, Kanade and Tania aren't hurt.


 He doesn't look tired either.


 Only two people overwhelmed the enemy soldiers.


 Once again, I realize the strongest kind of erratic power.


 However……


 Still, Stella is worried.


"I don't think it will end like this ..."


 I'm worried about the people in captivity.


 Besides, no mercenary comparable to B rank, who is hired by the lord, has appeared.


 Will it end safely as it is?


 I want it to end, but I don't think it's that easy.


 Stella who had such a feeling ...


"Yeah, what do I do when I'm bearish!"


 I clenched my sword strongly to inspire myself.

 If it's a hostage, Rain will do something about it.

 Even if a mercenary comparable to a B-rank adventurer appears, everyone should work together.


 Stella thinks so and cuts into the enemy.

 ……It was at that time.


"Oh, it's not good as it is!"

"It's a hostage, use the hostage!"

"What !?"


 A disturbing conversation was exchanged between the enemy soldiers.

 Was Rain not in time?

 Stella feels impatient, but ...


"I'm sorry, I made you wait!"


 Something jumped from the sky ...


 I landed right next to Stella.


 Stella naturally smiles.


"Rain!"



Comments

  1. Novel Updates only lists c58 for this series - all the other chapters have been deleted from their entry for this series. Maybe you could take a look and see what happened?

    And many thanks for translating this series; really appreciate your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts