The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 59-: In the back of the building ...
(TL By GUST)



 The Knights, led by Stella, asked the lord's mansion at dawn.


Considering that it will be a battle, it is more convenient at night.


 However, even if the lords knew that they would not respond to the audit obediently, they could not step in without asking questions.

 You have to go through a traditional procedure.

 Therefore, a surprise attack at night does not hold.


"What are you guys?"


 The gatekeeper of the lord's mansion notices Stella and takes a gesture like blocking the gate with a spear.


"I'm Stella Enplace, a member of the Knights of Horizon branch. This is my subordinates and collaborators."

"The Knights ...?"

"From now on, we will audit the lord's mansion! Open the way quietly."

"Audit? Stupid, something like that ..."

"If you resist, I won't forgive you. Come on, open the way!"

"Hmm, are you serious ...? You guys, imitating the lord ..."

"Our Lord is not a lord, but a king. We have determined that there is an act against that king. Whether to accept the audit obediently or turn us, the Knights, into enemies. ...... Decide! "


 With a resolute attitude, Stella urges the gatekeeper to retreat.

 Pushed by the pressure, the gatekeeper steps back one step.


"Well, something like that ..."

"Come on, what should I do !?"


 Stella pointed her sword at the lost gatekeeper, as if to push her down.

 The gate soldier goes down one step further.


 Did this decide?

 Stella has such expectations, but ...


"Tsu"


 I heard multiple new footsteps.

 Looking at it, armed men are overflowing from the hall.

 There were so many that it was a hassle to count.


"Will this happen ..."

"You could have expected it, right?"

"It's okay because we are here!"

"I'm sorry, can I rely on you?"

""Leave it to me!""


 Kanade and Tania set up.

 Following the two, Stella also held the sword ... and the other knights also pulled out the sword.

 I went to the back of the building and invaded the inside.

 At the same time, the table became noisier.

 Apparently, Stella and his friends have started rushing.

 I don't think it will be rare because there are Kanade and Tania ...

 Still, I'm worried about what I'm worried about.

 Let's finish this work early and join us.


"Sora, Luna. Can you find a place with hostages?"

"Please leave it to me"

"Hmm, that kind of thing is before breakfast!"

"Luna, don't make a loud voice, because nowadays people are concentrated on the front, but it's not always without a lookout."

"Mmm, I don't like being sloppy."

"Who was telling me to leave it to me before infiltrating ..."


 Somehow there is no tension.

 But thanks to that, I can think calmly.


"Well, I'll show you my strength. Come on, take a look!"

"So stop making loud voices."

"Fugya"


 Pashin and Sora hit Luna's head.


"My sister is violence ... scary."

"Okay, do it fast."

"I know. Hmm ... well, this magic is the best. Material search!"


 Luna casts magic, and something like a wave of light spreads around.


"Is that ... magic to detect the flow of magical power?"

"Mu? Do you know?"

"Before, Tania used it."

"I see. Well, it's a magic that is relatively easy to handle. Not only our spirits but also dragons will be able to handle it without problems."

"How do you make a hostage place with that magic?"

"Everyone has more or less magical power, and perhaps, the people who were taken away are gathered in one place, because it's inefficient to keep them apart. For example, by examining the magical reaction ... "

"... Do you know where the people who were taken away are?"

"Muu ... I've stolen the essential lines."


 Luna is like a child.

 Maybe I shouldn't have said it because I explained it as lively.


"I'm sorry. I'll be careful this time."

"Absolutely? You shouldn't imitate me to take my turn?"

"So ... how was the result?"

"Um ..."


 Luna made a difficult face.

 Maybe there was no reaction ...?

 This means that the people who were taken away weren't in the hall ... have they been transferred to another place, or already ...

 For a moment, I anticipate the worst development.


"There were a lot of magical reactions in the basement. Probably someone who was taken away."

"Why could you find it?"

"Don't be afraid to say it. You've thought something strange, haven't you?"


 Apparently, Sora thought about the same thing as me.

 I was relieved and sighed ... and then protested to Luna.

 However, Luna had a face that seemed unconvincing.


"Mmm"

"What's wrong? Anything you care about?"

"No ... actually, there was another magical reaction."

"Is it the lord ... isn't it my son's?"

"No, the magical power is too great for that ... This is not the amount of human magical power. It is a ridiculous amount and is comparable to us."

"that's……"


 Maybe ... the strongest species is here?


"Location?"

"From the distance and direction, hmm ... it's on the third floor of the building, to the east."

"Rain, what are you going to do?"

"Yes, that's right."


 think.


 The strongest species, or the owner of magical power comparable to it, is in this building.

 Are you hostile to us?

 Or are they victims of the lord, like those who were taken away?

 There is no information at all, so there is no way to judge.


 Let's think from another direction.

 I don't know if it's an enemy or an ally, but there is no doubt that there are those who have great magical power.

 Leaving it as it is ... is a bad move.

 It doesn't matter if you are on your side.

 However, if it was an enemy, it could cause tremendous damage.

 You'll need to make sure.


"... Okay. Can Sora and Luna ask for the rescue of those who were taken away?"

"Yes, that's okay. Sora and his friends can also use transfer magic, so they can get the kidnapped people to a safe place."

"But what about Rain?"

"I'm going to look into another magical reaction. I can't leave it alone."

"That's ... dangerous! You don't really know what your opponent is? The magical power that is comparable to Sora ... If you're an opponent, Rain is dangerous."

"I'm against it. There's no familiar who drives the Lord into a dangerous place and relaxes in a safe place. Let us do this."

"Thank you. Worry about me."

"Ah"

"Fa"

 I stroked their heads.

 At the same time, it dyes the cheeks and becomes quiet.


"But I can't safely let the kidnapped. I rely on their magic."

"However……"

"I promise I won't go crazy. I just go to see what's going on."

"... Is it true? Can you really promise not to go crazy?"

"I promise"

"" ... ""


 Sora and Luna stare at us ...

 After a while, I sighed as if I had given up.


"It can't be helped ... Sora and his friends know that this kind of rain doesn't move even with a lever."

"Oh my god. Our Lord is in trouble because he is a stubborn person. There is a problem of division of roles, but when it comes to actions that do not pose a danger to us, I can't complain."

"But do you say it's like Rain ..."

"Because of such rain, we can trust."

"I'll say it again. Never go crazy."

"If you break your promise, stroke 100 times! Be careful! Good !?"

"I know, I won't betray them."


 To reassure them, laugh softly ...

 I went in different directions and climbed the stairs.

Arrived on the third floor.

 Move to the east, where there was a mighty magical reaction.


"Is this area ... a warehouse?"


 Check the rooms one by one and go around.

 There are many rooms where things are messed up.

 Here may be evidence of the lord's injustice that the Stellas seek.

 I remembered the place exactly for later teaching.


"At the end ..."


 Look around the room ...

 I arrived at the room at the back of the 3rd floor of the building.


 Originally, it was a normal room like no other.

 However, there were traces of renovation.

 An iron grill is attached to the door so that the inside can be seen.

 The entrance is ruggedly locked and no one is allowed in or out.

 It's more like a prison than a room.


 Get closer so as not to make footsteps ...

 Gently look inside from the bar.


"........."


 The girl was sleeping on a dingy futon in a loose manner.


 Like a fox, it has sharp ears.

 There are three bushy tails.


 no doubt.

 Being called the god of the beast ...

 It is a deity, one of the strongest species.




TL NOTE-: Merry Christmas Guys!!!! And thanks for your continuous support 🤗. It means a lot to us. Love you all 


Comments

  1. a three tailed fox???? a cub of nine-tail? so a cat,dragon,2 fairies and a fox...good harem, really a good harem!!!because that fox will be in the harem, RIGHT?!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts