The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 58-: Collaborator
(TL By GUST) 



Edgar Fromware is an arrogant man who treats his lord like a toy.

 I don't feel sinful about it, but rather take it for granted.


 For him, the lord is nothing more than a tool to satisfy his pleasure.


 Although he is such an Edgar, he is not a fool.


 The head turns rapidly and you can see things from a wide perspective.


 Therefore, he understood that his actions would be offensive to the lords.


 Therefore, I embraced the Knights and tried to escape the audit.


 However, Edgar is not an optimistic man so much that he can be relieved with just one move.


 I don't know when and when unexpected troubles will strike.


 For that time, Edgar prepared his own piece.


 Have the lords hold the money, explore and report on the trends of their peers.

 Prepare an insider for the Knights and have them constantly monitor for traitors.

 He has ensured his own safety in various ways.


 That was the time.

 It was reported that the knights who were improperly dyeing their hands were all captured by Edgar.


"Damn !!!"


 Upon receiving the report, Edgar slammed the glass he had in his hand on the floor.

 The glass breaks and the wine soaks into the carpet.


"The knight was arrested !? And everyone !? It's impossible, what are they doing!"

"Hu"


 A girl in the same room shook her shoulders and was frightened when she saw the rough Edgar.

 In response to that gesture, Edgar's gaze catches the girl.


"... what are you looking at?"

"Huh……"

"What are you listening to !?"

"Wow, I'm nothing ... oh !?"


 Edgar hits the girl's cheek.

 Unable to respond to the sudden, the girl fell on the floor.


"I ... was ..."


 A broken glass hurt the girl's skin.

 But without hesitation, Edgar kicked the girl.

 Kick over and over again to dispel irritation.

 The girl can't do anything.

 Just like waiting for the storm to pass, you just have to curl up and endure.


 Spicy.

 baffling.

 pain.


 The girl bleeds tears and repeats with a small voice, "I'm sorry ...".

 Edgar was happy to see such a girl.

 I desperately apologize to myself, who is equal to God.

 That is the attitude that the lords should take.


 Seeing the girl, Edgar slightly reduced her drinking.

 So I sit in a chair as if I lost interest in the girl.


"Well, what's the matter ..."


 I want to play with a girl a little more, but I have to think about the future.

 Edgar looks out the window and thinks about the future.


"All the knights who were connected to us are caught ... is that possible?"


 First of all, Edgar doubts the report of the person.

 It can't be helped either.

 90% of the knights are connected behind the scenes.

 Did the remaining 10% defeat 90%?


 I can't think of it normally.

 I haven't heard that the stupid people who advocate justice delusionally have that power.

 The knight captain Gilley is a sick man, but he has some ability.

 Is it possible to lose to an overwhelmingly small number of opponents?


 That's how Edgar organizes the information in his head ...

 Soon we will come to a conclusion.


"... I can't be optimistic here. After all, it's better to see the report as correct. The truth has increased because I think it's impossible."


 Edgar recalled Stella.

 I once talked lightly when I visited the Order of the Knights.

 Inflexible and believing that the knight should be right, he was a stupid woman from Edgar's point of view.


 What if that Stella took control of the Knights?

 First and foremost, they will embark on their own audit.

 There are many things that cannot be seen by people in this building.

 It's not just my hobby.

 Embezzlement of my father, proof of fraudulent use of funds, etc.

 In the eyes of the Knights, it would be impossible to maintain their current position.


 After thinking so much, Edgar decided that it was impossible.


 I am the chosen person.

 It's different from the people who have nothing.

 It doesn't matter how you treat people.

 Because it's my own.

 However, it is strange to be deprived of everything by being declared evil.

 It shouldn't be.


 Edgar was seriously thinking about it from the bottom of his heart.


"The easy thing is to obliterate the evidence..."

Edgar recalled his collection.

 These are the special ones we have collected over the years.

 It is regrettable to throw it away.


 in addition……


"... Uh ..."


 I glance at the girl who is still lying down.


 I was able to get it by chanceMost・strength・seed・..

 Edgar, a human being, treats the race that is said to be the strongest like a toy.

 There was an irresistible pleasure.

 Can you let this go?


 Edgar decided he couldn't.

 This toy is irreplaceable.

 If you lose it now, you won't be able to get it again.


"And ... realistically, it wouldn't be possible to obliterate all the evidence. Even if you erase the toys, it's difficult to dispose of everything as if nothing had happened. Especially more. "


 Evidence cannot be disposed of.

 Then, are you caught quietly?


 Impossible!

 Edgar slammed in his heart.


"I can't admit that I'm an ordinary person ... If ... I have to do it?"


 Edgar decided to set up a deal with the Knights.


 I wasn't desperate.

 It was a well-thought-out conclusion.


 The current Knights are centred around Stella.

 Then, eliminate Stella and carry Gilley again.

 Or, if you are obedient to yourself, you can be another person.

 Even if you set up a knighthood, if you can embrace it, you will be able to do it later.

 In short, you just have to win.


 Fortunately, I am hiring private soldiers in case of such a situation.

 The number reaches 100.

 In addition, some mercenaries were comparable to B-rank adventurers.


 Edgar organizes and arranges those elements in his head ... laughs.


"Kukuku ... yes. That's right. Any fool who goes against me should be condemned. What a simple story. You don't have to get lost. Whether it's the Knights or not, If you want to be my enemy, I'll crush you! "

"... Will it work so well?"

"What !?"


 Suddenly, a man's voice echoed.

 It's not Edgar's, and of course, it's not a girl's.


 I noticed that there was a figure by the window.

 I'm wearing a deep robe and I can't see my face.

 However, he was expected to be a man because of his body shape and height.


"Who……?"


 Edgar was surprised, but did not reveal the turmoil and asked quietly.


"A well-meaning collaborator."

"what?"

"It seems like you're going to set up with the Knights ... will things go as you think? No, it won't work. Your plan will fail."


 Edgar frowned, but only for that.

 Mysteriously, there was such a voice power that the man's words were convincing.


 For now, let's just listen.

 Judging that, Edgar listens to the man.


"The reason I assert so is because I know the existence of a man who is cooperating with the Knights."

"A certain man?"

"Rain Shroud. Don't you remember? He's the man who struck you in the square the other day."

"... Oh, that guy?"


 Recalling his horrific memories, Edgar shook his tongue.


"It's a fool who goes against me? It seems that Gilley wasn't caught after all ... but he's cooperating with the Knights? It's terrible ... but that's it. What happened? Nothing would change with the addition of just one fool. "

"Rain is a beast tamer and uses the strongest species."

"what?"


 It was information that I couldn't forget.

 Edgar gets caught up in the story of a man.


"Is that true?"

"It's reliable information."

"It's bad ... it's bad. It's bad. It's bad ... I can't deal with the strongest species. Damn, why is this happening!"

"You don't have to panic. Did you say you'll help?"

"... What's the plan?"

"This"


 Edgar receives a ring from a man.

 A jewel with a terrible colour is attached.


"It's a magic item that contains the magic that kills the target. Use this to get rid of the rain."

"Isn't it the strongest species to get rid of a man?"

"There are two strongest species, not just one. You can only use the ring once. So, aim for the main Rain. If he falls, the contract will be cancelled and the strongest species will be hostile to you. There will be no reason and I will leave. "

"I see ... I see, let's do that."

"It's a wise decision."

"But why do you do this ..."

When I tried to continue talking, the man disappeared when I took my eyes off for a moment.

 Was it a dream?

 Suddenly, Edgar thinks so, but the ring remains at hand.


"... Well. If this can eliminate the disturbers, I'll use it even if it's a grim reaper."


 Edgar clasped the ring with a dark smile.


 That's why I couldn't notice.


 A slight black haze is leaking from the ring.


 The moya is shaped like a beast and is about to be devoured by the Lord Edgar.




TL NOTE-: Support this series for additional chapters. 


Comments

  1. so...stupid hero wants to be dead! ok this is the right road to the hero's death!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts