The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 57-: In a limited time
(TL By GUST)


I met everyone outside and captured the fallen knights.

 Pick up the armour and tie it up with a rope so that it cannot move.


 With this, the knights connected to the lords could be exhausted.

 The first stage of the plan is success.


"rain"


 When I went out of the warehouse, Stella, who had given instructions to her subordinates, came back.

 As it is, bow down.


"Thank you. Thanks to Rain and others, I was able to get rid of the pus of the Knights. Thanks to the incapacity of them, I can easily conduct a personal investigation. There is a lot of evidence of connection with the lords. It will come. Our legitimacy should be well-proven. Thank you very much. "

"It's too early to thank you, because you have to deal with the lords."


 Although the knights who are dyeing their hands illegally are excluded ...

 The lords who are the cause are the same.

 If left as it is, the same thing will be repeated.


 I was able to restore the Knights to their normal appearance.

 So what should we do next?

 Step into the lord's mansion and get proof of wrongdoing.


 Now that the Knights have returned to what they should be, I wouldn't miss the lords.

 You can also help those who are taken to the mansion.


 In addition, the lords seem to be doing a lot of other wrongdoing.

 By holding down those evidences and handing them over to the auditor of the royal capital, you can completely stab the lords.


 However, I can't spend much time.

 If you take the time, the lords may obliterate the evidence.

 I'm also worried about the safety of those who were taken.

 From here it's a battle against time.

 I have to move immediately.


 It seems that Stella understands that, and immediately makes a harsh expression.


"The information-gathering abilities of the lords are not to be underestimated. We will soon reveal that we have taken action."

"In that case, I have to hurry more and more."

"Um. If possible, I would like to enter the lord's mansion as it is ..."


 Stella glanced at the warehouse.

 Former knights who have been captured are trapped in the warehouse.


"I can't afford to leave them alone ... If I escape, I won't be fashionable. What's wrong?"

"Then there is no problem"

"What do you say?"

"Butterfly poison is not so easy to get rid of. They won't be able to move overnight."

"But in the unlikely event that you need a lookout, right?"

"Then, let's leave it to these guys ... Come on!"


 Call in multiple stray dogs and tame.

 I instructed them to keep an eye on the area around the warehouse and scattered them.


"I instructed the dogs to keep an eye on the warehouse. Don't worry."

"..."

"What's wrong?

"No ... Is Rain really a Beast Tamer? The butterfly I mentioned earlier, the dog this time ... I think it's very different from the Beast Tamer I know ..."

"If you're surprised at this, can't you stay with Rain?"

"Oh yeah. You should accept that it's like this."


 Kanade and Tania say that, interrupting the conversation from the side.


"Well, is that so? Maybe Rain has more power?"

"Nyafu, that's right!"

"It wouldn't be strange to hide abilities that we don't even know."

"Don't call people like rare beasts"


 The story went awry.

 Let's get it back.


"Anyway ... now you don't have to worry about the ex-knights. Let's do what we need to do now, after the formal disposition."

"Well, that's right. I can't take any more time. Let's rush into the lord's mansion as it is."

"Kukuku, my arms will ring. It's time to show my strength."

"Let's regret trying to reach out to Sora."


 Sora and Luna's sisters were motivated.

 They were directly targeted by the lord's son ...

 The resentment and anger may be more than anyone else.


"The problem is that you may be resisted."

"... against the Knights?"

"It's because I'm dealing with the Knights."

"So that's it"


 I understood what Stella meant to some extent.

 However, the Kanades don't seem to understand it well, and they have a question mark on their heads.


"Hey, what do you mean?"

"The Knights have auditing powers, right? It's not like saying that refusing to do that can be a nuisance. Why do you resist it?"

"That's right ..."


 Until now, the lords have accepted the Knights' audit because they are connected behind the scenes.

 I accepted it because I knew that even if there was evidence, I would miss it all.


 But now that the Knights have been normalized, it's different.

 Never overlook evidence of injustice or wrongdoing.

 The lords will understand that correctly.

 If you accept the audit, then everything is done.

 Because they understand, they will refuse to audit and will resist even if they force themselves.

"Resist ... what will happen? What are you going to do after that?"

"If we can get rid of us well, the rest is easy. Put the knights in the warehouse back in place and treat us as rebels. Everything is as usual. Well, the details may be different, but ... the general flow will be like this. "

"I see ... In other words, the result of the battle after this will directly lead to victory or defeat."

"Therefore, we can never lose ... According to preliminary investigations, the lords are hiring private troops in the name of security."

"How many?"

"I don't know, but there are dozens of them. I haven't confirmed, but there are rumours that they are hiring mercenaries comparable to B-rank adventurers."


 B-rank adventurers are said to have the power of dozens of people alone.

 A mercenary comparable to that ...?

 If true, it would be a nuisance.


"Can I use the butterflies I mentioned earlier?"

"It's difficult ... When it comes to forcible rushing, you'll be resisted in front of the gate first? Butterfly scales are easily washed away by the wind, so it's less effective outdoors. May get involved. "

"Is that so ... Muu"


 The reason I was able to easily capture the former knights who dyed their hands illegally was because I was able to get into a trap well.

 But this time it doesn't.

 You can't set a trap because you have to get into the opponent's position.

 It's a simple number-to-number, force-to-force collision.


 However, I'm not too worried about that.


 In case of emergency, you can tame the beasts in the city and attack them ...

 Even if you don't do that, everyone is here.

 The strength of the opponent is unknown, but ...

 Unless it's out of the calculation, Kanade will be able to change by himself.


 It seems that Kanade understands that, and he is motivated by shaking his fist.


"No matter how many opponents I have, I'll kick them all!"

"Can I rely on it ...?"

"Leave it to me!"

"……Thank you"


 Stella may have mixed feelings.

 We cannot correct the city by our own power, and we have no choice but to borrow the power of others.

 There may be a conflict.


 Still, Stella did not refuse our cooperation, but rather welcomed us.

 Prioritizing the correction of the city over the pride.

 I'm sure Stella will be a good knight captain.

 I felt like I could see such a future.


"Thank you again. Rain and others helped me and it really helped me."

"Don't worry, we're not irrelevant either."

"On top of that ... I'm really sorry, but I have one more thing I would like to discuss."

"that is?"

"I heard that there are people in the city who were taken away in the lord's mansion. If they were taken, hostage ..."

"Is it a hostage ..."


 Will the lords commit a violence, such as using the people of the city as a shield?

 It's like taking more risks.

 Will you choose such a stupidity?


"... I can't."


 The cornered humans do not know what to do.

 There are few people who can act intelligently at any time.

 As long as the chance is as high as 1%, you will need to be vigilant.


"If so, let's divide into a group that rushes into the hall and a group that rescues the captives."

"Um. That's reasonable."

"I'm going to rescue. And ... Sora and Luna, can you come with me?"

"got it"

"Um, leave it to me."


 When two people are nominated, the remaining two people complain.


"Well, I? Hey, Rain. Will you take me?"

"I should go with you, right? I'm worried about Rain, so there's nothing wrong with that."

"Sora and Luna can use various magics. I think they are suitable for infiltration. Kanade ... everything seems to be solved by physics, and I don't think it is suitable for infiltration. Tania ... various things. I don't want to be burned. "

"Nyanka, terrible recognition !?"

"What do you think of me !?"


 I want them to think back on their daily words and actions.


"Nya ... but can't it be helped?"

"Don't get me wrong, Stella's support is also an important role. I can't leave it to the right people. Because Kanade and Tania, I can trust them. There may be various things to think about. No, but can you bend it and ask me? "

"Well ... I can't help saying that. I'll leave it to you."

"Nya, leave it to me!"


 ...... From now on, I will fight against the lord of the city.

 It's an unprecedented strategy.

 If you fail, you will be imprisoned as a rebel.

 If you are not good at it, you may be disposed of as it is.

 Still, mysteriously, there was no anxiety or fear.


"Nya? What's wrong, Rain?"


 When I was looking at everyone, Kanade noticed his gaze and looked at me mysteriously.


"No, nothing."

"Nyan?"

I'm not alone now.

 Kanade, Tania, Sora, Luna ... I have friends.

 So I felt like I could do anything.

 I felt like I could overcome any difficulties.



TL NOTE-: DO DROP YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS, IT WILL HELP ME IN THE CONTINUATION OF THIS SERIES. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts