The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 56-: Fallen Knights
(TL By GUST)





You can see that the knights are upset by the sudden attack.


 In the darkness, it seems that he cannot move properly because he cannot distinguish between his enemies and his allies.


 Meanwhile, I defeat the knight who is trying to use the magic of light with the poison needle of Narukami.

 I had one eye closed all the time and had my eyes accustomed to the darkness in advance.

 Therefore, the movement of the other party can be seen well.


"Yeah, turn on the light quickly! What are you doing?"

"No, it's no good! It looks like you're being shot from somewhere ... Gua !?"


 If you make such a loud voice, it's like asking you to aim.

 In response to the request, I will sniper with a poison needle.

 It is a fast-acting paralytic poison.

 Immediately the knight gets stuck and rolls on the floor.


"That's useless!"


 There was one knight who gave a loud command.

 Its armour and sword look better than other knights.

 He's the symbol of the Knights' corruption that Stella said ... probably the leader of the Horizon Knights branch.


 Load the next bullet.

 Aim and shoot a poison needle.


"Hmm!"


The knight captain knocked down the poison needle as if he was swording in the air.

 What a reflex.

 Perhaps I felt my murder that leaked slightly and intercepted it.

 It seems that the name of the leader is not Date.

 That guy may have a hard time.


"The light is already good! I'll go out once."


 The knights try to turn back ...

 Before that, the door is closed.

 Stella's friends outside may have done it.


"What !? Suddenly the door ..."

"Ku, it won't open ... Grandmaster, it looks like he's trapped!"

"What, this is ... it's like I was expecting us to appear ... hey, that's what it is."

"Dancho ...?"

"This is a trap! Mostly, those who advocate crappy justice would have tried to fuck us."


 It seems that the leader is not bad at turning his head.

 He has already recovered from the turmoil and has regained his mind to the point where he can infer who is the mastermind.


"What should I do? What should I do ..."

"Don't panic! We're on the top. If you're calm, you can't get caught by them. On the contrary, you'll get them back. It's a good souvenir for the lords."

"Huh!"


 The knights' upset has disappeared.

 Don't do it easily.

 Instantly judge the situation, inspire your subordinates, and give the most appropriate orders.

 It's not easy to do.

 The leader may be a tougher opponent than I expected.


 However, I have read so far.

 It's all within my expectations that I'll be able to get back on track soon and that Stella is cooperating with me.


 Call out to Tania and Stella, who are also climbing on the steel frame.


"Tania, Stella, ask"

"Leave it to me!"

"Um, I'll do it!"


 Tania is a fireball with a reduced output.

  Stella has a dagger.

 Throw them into the windows of the warehouse and break the glass.


 The knights are upset again, but don't hesitate to have them break all the windows.

 Then, the "road" was created.


"Come on !!!"


 I made a temporary contract in advance and called "Sole", which had been waiting around, into the warehouse from the road made by Tania and Stella.


"What is it ...?"

"That is ... butterflies ...?"


 In the moonlight, a flock of green butterflies rushed into the warehouse.

 That number, hundreds.

 Fly around in a circle over the confused knights.


 Seen from the side, it may be a fantastic sight.

 But ... in fact, it's a ridiculous poison.


"ingredient……"

"Hey, what's wrong? Why let go of the sword?"

"I didn't try to let go ... I couldn't get enough power ..."

"What is this ..."

"Ku ... I also have power ..."


 A knight collapses ...

 Knights roll to the ground one after another in a chain.

 The fallen knight seemed cloudy and shook his body, spilling an indescribable voice.


"Wow, awesome ..."


 Stella, watching from above the steel frame, said astonishingly.

"In the preliminary meeting, I said that I would kill dozens of people at once ... No way, I really did. What kind of magic did Rain use?"

"It's not magic. It's poison."

"poison?"

"This butterfly has paralytic venom in its scales. One or two can't stir a person ..."


 Continue to speak while watching the knights fall to the ground.


"If you bathe in a large amount of butterfly scales in a closed space ... this is what happens."


 There is also a way to use RB, which has the same paralytic poison, but ...

 In the case of a bee, you have to stab a needle, so it is not suitable for a knight wearing armour.

 In that respect, butterfly scales are taken into the body with breathing.


"Because scales are heavier than air. On butterflies ... If you climb on steel, we won't get caught."

"It's really amazing ... I think it's my turn."

"... I don't think so."


 While most of the knights collapsed, the leader remained conscious.

 You may have noticed that the scales of butterflies are poisonous.

 I put one hand on my mouth and try to keep the scales out of my mouth as much as possible.

 In this situation, it's possible to make that much judgment.


"Somehow, there's one person who's fine. Will you beat him?"

"That's right. I can't leave it alone ..."

"... I'm sorry. Can you let me do this? It may be a good story of a bug while relying on Rain so far ... At the end, I'm the same knight and I should do it. I think. "

"Okay, I'll leave it to you."

"Thank you"


 When most of the knights fell, they took the butterflies out of the warehouse.

 After confirming that, Stella descends from the steel frame.

 Then, I and Tania also went down to the ground.


"You ... Enplace? After all, is this your work?"


 The leader glares at Stella and points her sword at it.

 Stella, on the other hand, responds calmly and quietly.


"If so, what would you do?"

"I regret having made such a playful imitation! Stella Enplace! You are being executed for treason!"

"You are the one who is rebelling against the knight's heart !!!"


 Stella also pulled out her sword.


 Two people crossed ...

 Go! There was a dull sound.

  When I saw it, the belly of Stella's sword struck the leader's flank deeply.

 Perhaps the bones are broken.

 The leader screamed in agony and nevertheless reached out to Stella to chase after him ...


"Gu ... a"


 It seems that there was a limit, and he fell to the ground like other knights.

 It seems that the poison of the butterfly is turning around just by enduring it with energy.

 I'm struggling even if I can't move as I want.


 Stella points her sword at the fallen leader and speaks sharply.


"Jillet Stregger, Chief of the Knights Horizon Branch. My subordinates hold back evidence that you received a slush fund from the lord and missed the audit!"

"That's stupid ..."

"Did you think we weren't doing anything? Do you think you were silently overlooking your injustice? Everything was for this time ... gathering evidence with your peers."

"Gut ..."

"Anyone who prioritizes his own desires without looking after others is no longer a knight! I will dismiss you now!"



Comments

Popular Posts