The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 55-: Cleaning
(TL By GUST)




Gilley Stregger was impatient.


 It was when I was doing the mission of the Knights as usual.

 I noticed that a certain rumour was flowing around the young knight.


 "There seems to be evidence of a bond between the lord and the Knights."


 Gilley blamed the young knight on the spot not to be danced by crappy rumours.

 However, my inner feeling was cold sweat.

 The cohesion between the lord and the Knights is an unmistakable fact.

 More than half of the knights, including Gilley himself, are fraudulently dyeing their hands.


 What if the rumours are true?

 What if that proof falls into the hands of unfairly dyed members?


 With that in mind, I couldn't help but move.

 It is unacceptable to despise it as a rumour.

 There is no smoke where there is no fire.


"That's ... it's a hassle."


Where it was said to have evidence ... Gilley shook his tongue as he surrounded the warehouse on the outskirts of the city.


 The lord and his son Edgar still know nothing about this.

 This is because the Gag Order was laid down.

 The lords have a cautious personality.

 With a serious face, he imitates hitting Ishibashi over and over again.


 What if those lords knew about this time?

 No doubt, you'll be accused of being a blunder.

 Gilley and the knights and lords who are improperly dyeing their hands are no longer Ichiren.

 It won't be abandoned anymore, but ...


 At worst, there may be a purge to show off.


 With that in mind, we must act cautiously ... and quickly.


"They were quiet this time."


 The only thing that gets caught is the movement of the young knight and the deputy captain Stella.

 Stellas are a minority knight who hasn't been tampered with.

 I once talked to him about it, but ...


 "Don't say such a playful thing"


 I was hit.

As a joke, I ended the story at that time ...

 Other members responded in a similar way and refused to join the group.


 Gilley laughs, stupid guys.


 I really believe in "justice" in this world.

 There is no such thing anywhere.

 Believing that he is blindly doing the right thing, he is trying to become a good knight.

 Great complacency.

 Doing so does not satisfy anything.

 The salary doesn't go up, and if you make a mistake, people scream and denounce it.


 The Knights don't need anything like "justice."

 From the beginning, there is no such thing as "justice."


 In the past, Gilley also tried to deal with people seriously.

 However, people just repeat selfish and selfish things ...

 Eventually, the passion he had in his chest disappeared, leaving him disappointed and discouraged.


 And ... Gilley decided to cut "justice" as blind faith and move only for himself.


"They should be aware of the reality as soon as possible."


 The guys Gilley says ... Stellas who haven't dyed their hands illegally haven't brought them this time.

 No wonder.

 By any chance, there is evidence of fraud ...

 And what if they got it?


 Just thinking about it hurts my head.


 Therefore, I have not brought it to this operation.

 Everyone who participates is fraudulently dyeing their hands.

 It is solidified only by those who can be trusted.


 Of course, if you do that, the Stellas will be skeptical.

In fact, he looked like what was going on.

 However, he does not have the authority to defy Captain Gilley.

 Even if you ignore the authority, there are less than ten Stellas.

 You can push things forward forcibly.


"Well, this time I retired obediently, but ... did they finally understand their position?"

"Captain"


 One of my subordinates came to report.


"The siege of the warehouse has been completed. I have confirmed the inside, though it is a rough idea. It seems that there are no people."

"Okay, so I'm going to rush in now. I'll join. The first goal is ... do you know without saying?"

"Huh"


 The subordinate returned the salute.


 Stellas should be as good as this.

 Gilley sighed inwardly.


"Let's go!"

 At Gilley's signal, they rushed into the warehouse, leaving a few knights on the lookout.


 The inside of the warehouse was large.

 Even if dozens of knights rushed in, there was enough space for each to move freely.


 In some places, the floor is illuminated by the moonlight shining through the windows.

 However, the number of windows is overwhelmingly small, so it does not illuminate the entire warehouse.

 If we separated them even a little, we would lose sight of each other's positions.


"Light"

"Huh. Light!"


 At Gilley's command, a knight cast magic.

 A ball of light emerges in the palm of your hand, wiping out the darkness of the surroundings.


"Gut !?"


 The next moment, the knight who cast the magic staggered, holding his wrist.

 Looking at it, a needle is stuck in the gap of the armour.


 The knight's feet become uncertain as if he was drunk, and he collapses as it is.

 The magic disappeared and I was enveloped in darkness again.


"What !?"

"Oh, what's wrong? Is it okay !?"


 Knights confused by sudden events.

 In it, Gilley was the only one who calmly analyzed the situation and came up with the answer.


"Enemy, everyone, get ready !!!"

 It's really easy to lure out the members who dye their hands illegally.

 Rumour has it that there is evidence of a bond between them and the lord.

 As we have done, we will move to obliterate the evidence.

 They aren't so rugged that the rumours can be ignored.

 Someone who is doing something wrong is nervous somewhere.


 In fact, they worked.

 The more interesting it is, the more it works as expected.

 Not knowing that it was a trap, he was invited to the warehouse.


 With this, you can do it all!


"Sora, Luna. Can the watchmen be quietly incapacitated?"

"No problem"

"Hmm, let's show the power that the gods of Luna are afraid of."


 Together, the twins turned to the soldiers on the lookout to aim.

 And at the same time, chant.


""sleep""


 The knights standing around the warehouse collapsed on the spot without power.

 However, because of the use of magic, feathers emerge on their backs.


"Well, that feather ... maybe the spirit tribe !? That's stupid ... why is the spirit tribe in such a place ..."

"They are my companions. I don't want to make a noise, so I usually have my wings hidden."

"Well, friends? With the spirits as friends ...? Is that possible? No, but actually ... I can't believe it, but apparently it's true. I mean ... words come out. It's not coming. Rain is doing something ridiculous ... I was really surprised. "

"Can you keep them secret? Right now, I need their help, so I'm getting help ..."

"Um, um. Of course. Rains are like benefactors. I swear I won't tell you the secret. Of course, my friends are the same."


All the knights here, including Stella, nodded firmly.

 Look at the eyes.

 I saw a clear glow.

 I don't feel like I'm lying.

 Stellas will keep their promises, so I'm relieved.


"By the way ... what have you done now?"

"It's magic"

"I made you sleep with sleep magic, Fuhahaha."

"Can you use sleep magic ...?"


 Stella was surprised.

 It can't be helped.

 The magic that puts the other person to sleep may sound simple, but ...

 Sleep magic is actually higher magic that is classified as advanced.


 After all, it puts the other person into a forced sleep state, leaving them completely vulnerable.

 In a sense, it's a one-shot kill.

 Since it would be ridiculous if misused, few people know the magical structural formula, and it is not open to the public.

 However, it was before breakfast for the two spirits.


"Well, you can use amazing magic ... Is it really a spirit tribe?"

"No, I just happened to remember it."

"Hmm, should I praise myself more?"


  Even though they are twins, the reaction is completely different.

 I just laugh bitterly.


"I'm sorry"


 Suddenly, Stella heads for them and bows.


"What happened?"

"Hmm? What? I said respect, but I didn't say apologize."

"That ... I misunderstood the power of the two. I was asked to come with me because I was a friend of Rain, but I never thought I could use this kind of magic ... just with a child. I was looking lightly. I'm actually a spirit tribe, and I should have much stronger power than I am ... I turned my eyes to despise. I'm sorry, I want you to forgive me. "


 It was a word that showed Stella's personality.

 If you keep silent, that kind of thing won't happen ...

 It's not something you can usually do to say something and apologize properly.


 Sora and Luna seem to like Stella's personality, and both smile.


"Raise your head, because Sora and the others don't care."

"Um! Rather, I like you. Isn't it a good human being?"

"I'm grateful if you say that, but for humans ...?"

"Ah, let's talk later. Now I have to do what I should do."


 It's not the case when you're laid back.

 Let's finish the story for the time being and move on to the next stage.


"Sora, Luna. And Kanade. The three should keep watch around and catch anyone who has escaped."

"Nyan!"

"May you cooperate with them too."

"Huh"


 Stella skipped instructions to his subordinates.


"It's me and Tania who rush inside. And Stella."

Actually, I was going to do it with just me and Tania ...


 "I can't leave the entire Knights' problem to the Rains! I want you to take me too. "


 I was asked to accompany Stella.

 I understand my feelings, so I don't really oppose it.

 However, because there is a strategy, I asked him to follow my instructions.


"The operation is as I told you in advance. At first, it confuses the enemy. Are you ready?"

"I'm always fine. Hmm, my arms ring."

"I have no problem"

"Then ... let's go!"


  In the darkness, I gently invaded the warehouse.

 Since I checked the internal information in advance, I don't have any trouble moving even in the dark.

 Climb the steel frame without making noise and secure an advantageous position.


 It's time to use the special hand made by Gantz ... "Narukami".

 This hand is loaded with various gimmicks that I thought of.

 One of them is to eject a needle by making a specific movement.


 One of the knights uses the magic to turn on the light.

 With that as my goal, I aimed and fired a poison stinger from "Narukami".



Comments

Popular Posts