The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 54-: Battle Preparation 
(TL By GUST)


The Knights are not working properly because there are members behind the lord.

 If so, the solution is simple.

 All you have to do is eliminate all the members who are dyeing their hands illegally.


"Simply say, how do you do that?"


 Stella looked incredible.

 The question is the most.

 I will explain each one step by step.


"First, select the members who are behind the lord and those who are not."

"What are you going to do? Do you want to check each one?"

"If you're doing that, no matter how much time you have, it's not enough. It's a rather rough method, but ... if you're thinking, you can scoop up to some extent."

"Nyan?"

"Stella. Is there a member you can trust that this person is okay?"

"Yes, that's ... if there are a few people."

"Then, would you please help them and tell this story inside the Knights?"


 I told Stella the measures I had devised in my head.


 While listening to the story, Stella's eyes became astonishingly rounded ... Then she made an impressed face.

 Apparently, he understood what I was thinking.


"I see, that kind of hand ..."

"I think this would allow us to scoop up most, if not all, of those who are behind the scenes with the lord."

"Um, not bad ... or rather, it seems to be the best move at the moment."

"Are there any supplements?"

"That's right ... even if you can scoop it up, most of the Knights ... dozens of people will be your opponents. What are you going to do about that?"

"Prepare a trap"


 I explained to Stella my abilities and the contents of the "trap" that used them.


"Well, can you do that ...?"

"Oh, no problem. I can't put it into practice, so I can only tell you to believe it ..."

"... No, believe me. Rain wouldn't be a liar man, but he couldn't do that ... Rain is ridiculous."

"Is that so? I think it's normal ..."

"Nya ... I also got an illness that I thought was normal for Rain."


 What is that illness?

Doesn't it look like I'm crazy?


"What do you point out? Is there a hole?"

"No, I don't have any particular problems. I don't think it's a problem."

"If you say that, you can rest assured."

"I can think of something like this instantly ... Rain is amazing."

"Um ... it's rain! Mufu"


 For some reason, Kanade was proud.

 Am I happy to be complimented?

 It's not bad to think that way, but ...


 However, Kanade seems to have little understanding of my strategy.

 Later, when I talk to the Tanias, I have to do some supplementary lessons.


"When will you do it?"

"Let's do it tonight"

"Is it tonight? Isn't it too early?"

"No, the sooner it is, the better. This is not good if you give the other person time to think. There is a high possibility that the intention behind the scenes will be read. , You should push forward with Guigui "

"I see. Well, that's right. I'm thinking about the details."

"Because it's rain! Mufu"


 For some reason, Kanade is omitted below.


"Then, let's take action now."

"We have to prepare, so we'll go back to the inn once. Let's meet at night."

"Um. We're ready and waiting."

After parting from Stella, I returned to the inn and explained the outline of the matter to everyone.

 Get ready for the night.


 afterwards……

 I was visiting the Gantz store alone.


"Oh, isn't it Rain? What's wrong?"


 When you open the door of the store, the bell that was installed rings.

 In response to the sound, Gantz came out from the back of the store.

 It seems that I was working, and my forehead was sweating.


"I'm sorry. Did you get in the way?"

"I don't care. I was just thinking of taking a break."

"Then, it was just right. I would like to ask about the progress of the armour I ordered ..."


 Tonight may develop into a major battle.

 I've prepared a trap, but I'm not sure it will succeed ...

 It is necessary to prepare for an emergency.

 For that reason, I relied on Gantz's armour...


"You haven't done it yet? You said, it will take about a week."

"that's true……"

"Well, the small one is made."

"Well, is that so?"

"Um. All I have to do is make the final adjustments. If you have a dagger, it won't take a few more days."

"Is the small one completed first? I ordered this and that, so I thought it would be the last one ..."

"Sure, it's a hassle, but ... I rarely have the opportunity to make such an interesting armour. On the contrary, my motivation to create was stimulated and I made it all at once. ! "


I should have made a nasty order with this and that, but doing so will increase my motivation ...

 Apparently, Gantz is a true armour craftsman.

 I felt like I saw the pride and pride of Gantz as a craftsman.


"How long does it take to adjust the hand?"

"Mu? It will be over in an hour or two, but ... why?"

"Maybe you need it. There are a lot of things."

"Hmm. Do you have any trouble with your feet?"

"It's like that"

"Well, I see. Then, let's finish it right away."

"I'll be saved"

"But it's impossible for a dagger? No matter how urgent it takes, it will take two days. It's not used by the Beast Tamer who uses the strongest species. I have to make it a first-class product suitable for it. Do you understand that? ? "

"I know. I'll give up on the dagger. But can you give me something to replace?"

"Oh, that's okay. You can take whatever's there, whatever you like. Oh yeah, I don't need money."

"Is it okay?"

"Because Rain has a grace. Besides, the items in the store now are all made properly in the old days. It can't be treated as a sale. You can take it with you."

"I'll be saved"

"Now, let's say I'm going to finish the small hand. Wait a minute."


 After saying that, Gantz disappeared in the back of the store.

 After a while, I heard Khan Khan and the sound of hitting metal.


 Now.

 Let's choose a dagger in favour of Gantz.


 Move to the front of the shelves where the daggers are lined up, and check the condition of each one in your hand.

 Gantz said it wouldn't be for sale, but it's ridiculous.

 All were well made enough to be called first-class products.

 I can't be satisfied with this ...

 In the future, Gantz may grow into a ridiculous armour craftsman.


"..."


 For the time being, I decided to get the dagger that suits me best.

 Prepare a belt and store it behind your waist.


 Then wait for a while ...


"I kept you waiting"


 Gantz appeared with a pair of small hands in his hand.


"This is……"


You can see at a glance.

 It is a first-class armour filled with the soul of a craftsman.


"It's a special armour made for Rain. That's right ... Name it" Narukami "."

"... Narukami ..."

"Which one, let me tell you how to use it"


 Put on a small hand.

 Fingers, wrists, arms ... do not interfere with their movements.

 Still, it feels like a snug fit.


 Once again, I understood that he had made a wonderful hand.

 I would like you to prepare something like this ...

 It's simple to me, but it's exciting like a child.


"Is it okay? First, what function did Rain want ..."


 Then I took a Gantz lecture for about 30 minutes.

 After that, I thanked him and left the store.


 Now you're ready to go.

And ... the night has come.

 Take everyone and join Stella.

 The place is on the outskirts of the city ... in front of a warehouse that is no longer in use.

 Face to face, hiding in the shadows.


"I kept you waiting"

"Kanade and ... what about those three?"

"I'm a friend"

"I'm Tania. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Sora. Thank you."

"Fuhahaha, my Luna. There's nothing I can't do for you."

"I'm Stella Enplace. Nice to meet you."


 Stella politely bowed her head.

 At first glance, Tania and the others look like ordinary girls ...

 Even for such a partner, you can bow your head properly.

 I felt that Stella's personality was appearing.


"Are the Stellas ... six?"


 Besides Stella, there were five knights.


"I'm sorry ... this was the limit when it came to being a reliable person."

"No, I'm not going to blame you. Rather, that's all you need to do. At first, I was thinking that Stella might be the only one."

"It would be helpful if you could say that."

"Rain, Rain"


 Chonchon and Kanade pull the clothes.


"I heard footsteps."


 I can't hear anything.

 But if the cat spirit tribe Kanade says, there is no doubt.

 Apparently, the prey was caught in the net.


"..."


I heard a rustling footstep.

 Soon after, many knights appeared from the darkness of the night.

 I don't know the exact number, but there will be dozens.


 The knights broke up in two without noticing us.

 Some rush into the warehouse, with some guards watching the surroundings.


 Seen from the side, the knights would appear to be doing some sort of operation.

 But we know it's different.

 I know they have succeeded in successfully fishing.


"Now, it's time to clean up."




Comments

Popular Posts