The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 60-: The 5th Strongest Species
(TL By GUST)



The girl is sluggish and seems to be terribly weak.

 It looks so ephemeral that it seems to disappear at any moment.


"Ah……"


 Maybe I remembered something scary.

 The girl sheds tears ...


"That!"


 At that moment, the idea that it might be a trap or that I didn't know what it was blown away.

 It is impossible to keep a girl in such a place.

 I kick the door, break the key and go inside.


"……what?"


 The girl stays lying down.

 Apparently, I don't even have the energy to stand up.


"Are you okay?"


 Gently pick up the girl.

 I was surprised at its lightness.

 It's like a feather.


 The fox ears popped out of the fluffy hair.

 There are three fox tails through the gaps in the shabby clothes.

 The body is small and may be shorter than Sora and Luna.

 It may be because of its appearance, but I got the impression that it was a young animal.


"Heel"

"……you?"


 When the healing magic was applied, it seemed to recover to some extent, and the girl saw this.

 However, the eyes contained a frightening colour.


"……Fine"

"Ah……"


 I gently hugged you.

 As polite and gentle as dealing with glasswork.

 Firmly to share my warmth.

 Gently hug the girl and tap her back so that she feels at ease.


"I'm on your side ..."

"ally?"

"Oh, I'm on your side."

"... Uh ..."


 The girl hugged me with a terrifying feeling.


 I don't think I believed in myself in this moment.

 just……

 Even the words of a stranger would have been cornered so much that he wanted to cling to them.

 I couldn't afford to doubt whether the hand I reached out was a trap ...

 Desperately seeking help.

 I felt like that.


"... Nuu"


 After a while, the girl shook.


"Hey ... it's painful ..."

"sorry"


 I slowly let go of the girl.

 However, I was swaying, so I will support my back so that I will not fall over.

 That seems to be surprising, and the girl's eyes are rounded.


"Why ... kindly, will you ...?"

"I told you, I'm on your side."

"Allies ..."

"I'm Rain. What's your name?"

"... Nina ..."


 Girl ... Nina muttered in a small voice.


"Why is Nina in such a place? Maybe, but ... the lords ... were you trapped by the people in this building?"

"……Yes"


 Nina nodded.

 The colour of horror is floating on my face.

 It may have reminded me of something I didn't like.

 I'll tap my back to calm it down.


"Thank you"

"Are you calm?"

"……Hmm"

"Can you tell me why you are in such a place? If you are in trouble, you may be able to help."

"Help me ... can you help me?"

"of course"

"U ... eh ..."


 Tears spill out.

 I don't know the details.

 However, this child must have endured all by himself.


"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... I'm relieved ... tears, without permission ..."

"It's okay ... it's okay"

"U ... Hick ... Gusu ..."


 After a while, Nina regained her composure.

 However, my red eyes are painful.


"I ... was in the mountains ..."


 Slowly, Nina began to talk about the situation.


 As you can see, Nina seems to be the strongest species.

 It is a deity that has a close relationship with the cat spirit tribe.

This is another complicated story, but it's not God.

 A long time ago, the clan was named "God" because it was given the power to the gods and partly inherited its name.


 The deity Nina was in a shrine in the depths of the mountain.

 It seems that he was sleeping slowly, enshrined by the villagers in the neighbourhood.

 Deities are often worshipped by people as sacred.

 Nina was probably one of them.


 Nina lived calmly, but one day the situation changed completely.

 The son of the Lord who heard Nina's rumours... Sure, did you say Edgar?

 It is said that he appeared and captured Nina and made it her own.


 The days since then ... have been like hell for Nina.

 Edgar never hit Nina with sexual desire, but ...

 Instead, he hit violence.

 It seems that he was trapped in the pleasure of being able to hit the strongest species.

 Day after day, Nina was beaten by Edgar ...

 And ... until now.


 Hearing such a story ...


"..."


 I was so passionate that I almost forgot about myself.

 Immediately I wanted to find Edgar and hit him so much that his face was deformed.


 but……


 If you get angry now, you might scare Nina.

 That's no good.

 I managed to suppress my anger ... and stroke Nina's head.


"It was hard, but it's okay. I'll take Nina out of here."

"... Can you escape ...?"

"Oh, of course"

"... Uh ..."


 Again, I hugged Nina, who was about to cry because of her relief, and calmed her down.


"By the way, can I ask?"

"……Hmm"

"Why did you get caught? With Nina's power, could you easily repel it?"


 The deities have special abilities not found in other strongest species.

 As I've heard, creating things from nothing and storing items in subspace.

 It seems that each individual has such a special ability.

 By that amount, the ability is inferior to other strongest species, but ...

 Still, it shouldn't be a match for people.


"... Hmm. The villagers ... were caught ... I had no choice but to be quiet ..."

"Oh ... Nina is kind."

"kind……?"

"Did you dare to get caught for the villagers? It's kind. Normally, it's not very, but it's not something you can do."

"……Hmm"


 Nina dyed her cheeks, looking a little shy.

 However, the expression disappears immediately, and despair emerges.


"I was caught ... I put on this collar ... And I'm still a kid, so I don't have much power ... So I can't escape ... Rain, I'm glad you can help me ... I'm sorry, but I can't. ...... "

"Is this ... used for slaves?"


 It is a kind of magic item that uses magic.

 There is a constraint that you cannot go against the contractor, and you cannot go out of a certain range ... In other words, you cannot escape.

 To attach something like this to a girl ...

 I got angry again, but Nina trembled when she saw it, so I hurriedly calmed down.


"... Fu"

"……rain……?"

"It's okay, I'll do something about it."

"……can it be done?"

"Believe me"

"... Hmm. I believe in Rain ..."


 I gently touched the collar that bound Nina.


 Control and control the target.

 The magic used in this collar is, in a sense, similar to Tam's technique.

 Then ... I should be able to use my power to steal control!


 Focus your consciousness ...

 I poured magical power into the collar.


"Gut !?"


 At the moment, a severe pain like an electric current runs.

 It may be a measure against those who try to remove the collar without taking proper measures.

 A foreign magical power flows into my body and rampages like a hungry beast.


 pain.

 I feel like I'm being stabbed from the inside with a needle.

 I can't stand my voice and occasionally scream.


"Re, Rain ...?"

"A little ... wait, give me ...! So soon ...

"It hurts ...? It looks really painful ..."


 It seems that I can understand my suffering and pain because I was in a terrible situation.

 Nina is upset and has tears in her eyes.


"Stop ... I don't have to go that far ..."

"Because it's okay ... a little more ... Gua !?"

"Rain ... Rain ... Already, it's okay ... I'm okay ... Even if I'm gone ... Nobody will be sad ... So ... Okay. I'll give up ..."

"Don't say such a lonely thing."

"Ah……"


 Severe pain is running ... Somehow, I laugh.


"I ... I'm lonely when Nina is gone. I'm sad ...

"Why ... that ... there ..."

"I don't care what the reason is ... I want to help Nina ... so!"


 I put in a lot of energy and poured in magical power at once.

 The collar makes a noise ...

 The next moment, it breaks apart.


"Ah……"

"Hmm ... somehow, what happened?"


 I was really tired.

 I'm about to fall down ...


"Rain!"


 This time, on the contrary, it was supported by Nina.


"Thank you ... I'm saved. Right now, my body doesn't seem to move freely ..."

"Rain ... Rain ..."

"Yes?"

"... Unreasonable is no good ..."

"But in this case ..."

"I also ... Rain gets terrible ... I don't like it. I'm sad ... so no ..."

"... I see. Then you have to be careful."

"……Hmm"


 Although she was in tears ... Nina laughed for the first time.

 It was a very beautiful smile.



TL NOTE-: Hohoho.....so here's the additional chapter for you all as a Christmas gift 🎁. Have fun reading it.😊



Comments

Popular Posts